这在我以前从未发生过。
That's never happened to me before.
十万第一次杀戮。
A hundred thousand for your first kill.
不算太寒酸。
Not too shabby.
我想确保我澄清一些事情。
I want to make sure I clarify something.
利亚姆
Liam,
他是一个冷酷的杀手。
he's a stone cold killer.
不要被♥操♥。
Not to be fucked with.
他会杀四五个人,
He would kill four or five people,
两个小时后,
and two hours later,
我们会坐下来吃晚饭,他笑着说
we'd sit and eat dinner, and he's laughing
就像什麽都没发生过一样。
like nothing ever happened.
该死的疯子。
Fucking nuts.
我记得回来。
I remember back.
我的第一次杀戮。
My first kill.
在中♥央♥情报局。
In the CIA.
这不是杀戮
It wasn't the kill
这让我夜不能寐。
that kept me up at night.
那是他的声音
It was the sound of his
颅骨骨折。
fractured skull.
那个狗屎在我脑海裡播放
That shit plays in my mind
一遍又一遍。
over and over and over again.
但你会麻木的。
But you'll get numb to it.
所以它变得更容易了?-不。
So it gets easier? -No.
这就是为什麽我住在偏僻的地方。
And that's why I live in the middle of nowhere.
我在孤立中找到和平。
I find peace in isolation.
你必须做你必须做的事情,对吧?
You got to do what you got to do, right?
杀死贱民。
To kill The Untouchables.
是的。
Yeah.
我们有自己的联盟。
We're in a league of our own.
我付了很多钱
I paid a lot of money
为了你们这些溷蛋。
for you motherfuckers.
别让我看起来很糟糕。
Don't make me look bad.
除非我说,否则不要派你的人进来。
Don't send your men in unless I say so.
一线队就位。-缺口。
First team's in position. - Breach.
山姆,趴下!
Sam, get down!
现在在作战室见我!
Meet me in the war room, now!
一线队倒下了。
First team is down.
重複。第一队倒下了!
Repeat. First team is down!
我告诉过你不要让我看起来很傻。
I told you not to make me look stupid.
派出第二队。
Send second team.
现在就送他们,该死的!
Send them now, goddammit!
前门已被攻破。
Front door has been breached.
他们说还有一个。
They say there's another one.
屋子裡有其他人。
Someone else in the house.
可怜。
Pathetic.
这可能需要痛苦的三十分钟
It can take an agonizing thirty minutes
从腹部刺伤流血。
to bleed out from a stab to the belly.
玩得开心流血,溷蛋。
Have fun bleeding out, asshole.
快点,快点!
Come on, come on!
来吧,你们这些溷蛋。上车!
Come on, you assholes. Get in the van!
我今晚没心情死!
I'm in no mood to die tonight!
去!去!
Go! Go!
雨 果。狗屎。
Hugo. Shit.
操,操,操!
Fuck, fuck, fuck!
是的,我现在需要在雨果家提取!
Yeah, I need an extraction at Hugo's house, now!
回声谢拉。前往塔克航♥空♥南部。
Echo sierra. Heading in for Tac Air South.
零,二,三,四,阵法。
Zero, two, three, four, formation alpha.
E.T.A.十九分钟。重複
E.T.A. nineteen minutes. Repeat
E.T.A.十九分钟。
E.T.A. nineteen minutes.
他妈的。
Fuck.
坚持住,伙计。
Hang in there buddy.
我们的腹部有两处刺伤。我们必须
We got two stab wounds in the abdomen. We gotta
停止血压,脉搏
stop the blood pressure, pulse is
一二十和线程。
one twenty and threading.
我想要两块带盐水的大板...
I want two large boards with saline...
你整个星期都去哪儿了,山姆?
Where have you been all week, Sam?
他怎麽样?
How is he?
他在医院裡。
He's in the hospital.
他失血过多。
He's lost a lot of blood.
它看起来不太好。
It's not looking great.
告诉我你没有去找米罗
Tell me you've not been out there looking for Miro
靠你自己。
on your own.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
试图弥补我的错误。
Trying to make up for my mistake.
这不是你的错。
It's not your fault.
你们寡不敌众。
You guys were outnumbered.
他们让你大吃一惊。
They took you by surprise.
见鬼,你很幸运能离开那裡
Hell, you were lucky to get out of there
用你的生命。
with your life.
这项任务从一开始就注定要失败。
This mission was doomed from the beginning.
是时候回家了。
It's time to come home.
重组。
Regroup.
我叫停了它。
I called it off.
雨果走了。
Hugo's gone.
他们知道我们所有的代理商
And they know about all of our agents
在系统中,包括你。
in the system, including you.
但拍卖♥♥会是明天。
But the auction's tomorrow.
我们不知道在哪裡。你会瞎着的。
We have no idea where. You'd be going in blind.
但是-- -这太危险了。
But-- - It's too dangerous.
我们必须-- -我们最好的选择
We have to-- - Our best bet
是使用我们的内部英特尔网路
is to use our internal intel network
跟踪并查看谁在购买♥♥Neely。
to track and see who's buying Neely.
希望他们不要杀了他,
Hopefully, they don't kill him,
我们可以从那裡重新开始。
and we can start over from there.
我们必须得到米罗。
We have to get Miro.
米罗从来都不是目标。
Miro was never the target.
但是,我们必须得到他。
But, we have to get him.
这不是你的责任。
It's not your responsibility.
山姆,你做得很好
Sam, you did a nice job
第一次出门,
for your first time out,
但我会和你直截了当。
but I'm gonna be straight with you.
你还没有准备好。
You weren't ready.
是的。你,呃...
Yeah, yeah. You're, uh...
你是对的。
You're right.
这不是我想的那样。
It wasn't what I thought.
凌乱无情
It's messy and ruthless
而且完全可怕。
and completely terrifying.
但是,嗯,我现在知道了。
But, um, I know that now.
如果你给我
And if you give me
这个机会,我会处理的。
this chance, I'll take care of it.
他们知道我们要来了。
They know we're coming.
他们怀疑有什麽不对劲,
They suspect anything wrong,
他们会移♥动♥尼利,
they'll move Neely,
否则他们会杀了他。
or they'll kill him.
然后是
Then there goes
所有的情报都在窗外。
all that intel right out the window.
但他们不会杀了他
But they're not going to kill him
因为他们需要钱。
because they need the money.
你不知道。
You don't know that.
那又怎样?你对雨果白白死没事吧?
So what? You're fine with Hugo dying for nothing?
山姆,我很感激
Sam, I appreciate that
你在这次任务中学到了很多东西,
you've learned a great deal on this mission,
但一切都结束了。
but it's over.
我已经给你送了一辆车。
I've already sent a car for you.
你知道我们一直在跟踪你。
You know we've been tracking you this whole time.
不,我要留下来。
No, I'm staying.
我不是在问,山姆。
I'm not asking, Sam.
这是命令。
That's an order.
你把你的屁♥股♥回到H.Q。
You get your ass back to H.Q.
我可以去米罗。
I can get to Miro.
电影精选列表