儿子,你不听。
Son, you're not listening.
目前这是不可能的。
That is not possible at this time.
无论发生什麽
Whatever happened
干掉贱民?
to taking down The Untouchables?
再见,山姆。
Goodbye, Sam.
哎呀,这太残忍♥了。
Jeez, that was brutal.
有时有必要。
Sometimes necessary.
你认为他无论如何都会去做吗?
You think he's going to go for it anyway?
嗯,看。
Well, see.
天啊,你♥他♥妈♥的臭。
God, you fucking stink.
你上一次洗澡是什麽时候?基♥督♥。
When was the last time you took a shower? Christ.
洗澡了?
Took a shower?
我被困在他妈的狗笼子里。
I've been stuck in a fucking dog cage.
他很臭。
He stinks.
我们可以把他清理乾淨吗?-请?
Can we get him cleaned up? - Please?
答桉是肯定的。
Of course.
任何具体内容
Anything specific
你想让他穿上去参加拍卖♥♥会?
you want him to wear for the auction?
呃。井
Uh. Well,
为了他头上的价格,
for the price that's on his head,
我认为我们应该把他放在一些好东西上。
I think we should put him in something nice.
也许是燕尾服。
Maybe a tuxedo.
是的,先生。-还有黛西,等等。
Yes, sir. -And Daisy, wait.
是的?-呃。。。
Yeah? -Uh...
让我们在他的脖子上放一个哨子。
let's put a whistle around his neck.
我在上面。- 怎麽样?
I'm on it. - How about that?
哦,是的。他们会把那些狗屎吃掉。
Oh, yeah. They're going to eat that shit up.
吃光了。
Eat it up.
我喜欢。天才。
I love it. The genius.
井?
Well?
雨果死了。
Hugo's dead.
好。
Good.
还有另一个人。
There was another man.
这可能是他的控制者。
It was probably his controller.
他不是一个斗士。他逃跑了。
He wasn't a much of a fighter. And he ran away.
他逃脱了。
He got away.
在您的手錶上。
On your watch.
当他让集体知道时,
By the time he let's The Collective know,
他们找到替代品并将它们运出。
and they find a replacement and ship them out.
我们早就走了。
We'll be long gone.
你损失了多少男人?
How many men did you lose?
好多。
A lot.
你能得到更多吗?
Can you get more?
答桉是肯定的。-好。我需要更多。
Of course. - Good. I need more.
好。
Okay.
你要我去追他吗?
Do you want me to go after him?
不,我没有。我要你在这裡,
No. I don't. I want you here,
进行拍卖♥♥。
for the auction.
安全性加倍。
Double the security.
还有尼基塔,如果你看到有人表现得可疑,
And Nikita, if you see anyone acting suspicious,
只是拜託,把它们拿出来。
just please, just take them out.
理解。
Understood.
得了。
Gotcha.
狗屎。
Shit.
好吧,我看你没有
Well, I see you don't
约会吧,年轻人。
have a date, young man.
你想借一个吗?
Would you like to borrow one?
什麽?-你想借一个吗?
What? -Would you like to borrow one?
我会和红髮女郎一起去,但不要让我影响你。
I'd go with the redhead, but don't let me influence you.
我不需要约会。谢谢。
I don't need a date. Thank you.
因为我在计划
Because I was planning
自己买♥♥一个。
on purchasing one myself.
这傢伙。
This guy.
嘿,伙计。特伦斯·马德森。
Hey, man. Terence Madsen.
你叫什麽名字,我的朋友?
What's your name, my friend?
乔治·李。-李?
George Lee. -Lee?
嗯,我想我听到了你的声音。
Well, I think I heard you.
油,对吧?
Oil, right?
除其他外。
Among other things.
名字?
Name?
乔治·李。
George Lee.
乔治·李。
George Lee.
我抓住你了。
I got you.
欢迎。
Welcome.
名字?
Name?
特伦斯·马德森。
Terence Madsen.
但你可以随时给我打电♥话♥。
But you can call me any time.
等。
Wait.
在你耳边,那是什麽?
In your ear, what is that?
呃。
Uh.
这是我的助听器。
It's my hearing aid.
助听器?
Hearing aid?
她让你很难过吗,乔治?
Is she giving you a hard time, George?
我不知道。
I don't know.
听着,我认识他。他很酷。
Listen, I know him. He's cool.
好吧,对不起。
All right, I'm sorry.
你永远不能太小心。
You can never be too careful.
享受你的时间,李先生。
Enjoy your time, Mr. Lee.
我会的。谢谢。
I will. Thank you.
现在,我们在哪裡?
Now, where were we?
现在,这就是你讲笑话的方式。
Now, that's how you tell a joke.
乔治,你和我们坐在一起,还是什麽?
George, you sitting with us, or what?
是的,当然。
Yes, of course.
好吧,那我们走吧。
Well, let's go then.
那麽这是你第一次参加这些比赛吗?
So is this your first time at one of these?
不,不是。你?
No, it's not. You?
嗯,我去过两次。明显地。
Well, I've been twice. Obviously.
还是没看到
Still haven't seen
你身边。
you around.
你在这裡认识谁?
Who do you know here?
我当时,呃,我和巴里·范德斯托姆(Barry Vanderstorm)做生意。
I was, uh, I was in business with Barry Vanderstorm.
该死。
Oh, shit.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
你知道,我真的不太瞭解他。
You know, I really didn't know him very well.
没关係。-不,不,不,不。
It's okay. -No, no, no, no.
搞砸了他们是如何得到他的
It's fucked up how they got him
在洩漏中。
in the leak.
你一定很生尼利的气吧?
You must be pissed at Neely, huh?
是的。
Yeah.
你想买♥♥他?
You thinking of buying him?
如果价格合适。
If the price is right.
我应该把你介绍给米罗。
I should introduce you to Miro.
不,那不是必须的——
No, that's not nece--
不,不,不,不,听着。
No, no, no, no. Listen.
我的意思是,毕竟你和巴里很亲近。
I mean, you were close with Barry, after all.
这不是问题。加油。
That's not a problem. Come on.
这很好。
That's a good one.
你杀了我。-先生。
You're killing me. -Sir.
是的。什麽?是的。
Yes. What? Yes.
特伦斯·马德森。
Terence Madsen.
我买♥♥了一些你最好的。
I have bought some of your finest.
马德森。马德森,我记得你,马德森。
Madsen. Madsen, I remember you, Madsen.
很高兴见到你,先生。
Good to see you, sir.
你好吗?他们怎麽样?
How are you? How are they?
他们从未如此出色。
They have never been better.
这是我的朋友,乔治·李。
This here is my friend, George Lee.
是的,乔治先生,对不起。
Yes, Mr. George, I'm sorry.
是的,我是Barry Vanderstorms的朋友。
Yeah, I was a friend of Barry Vanderstorms.
是的,是的,是的。
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我的脸很糟糕,但是,嗯,
I'm terrible with faces, but, um,
电影精选列表