我要激活它们』。
I'm gonna activate em'.
这些是我的眼睛和耳朵。
These are my eyes and ears.
当你回来时,
And when you get back,
我要教你手♥枪♥木偶。
I'm gonna teach you the pistol puppet.
手♥枪♥傀儡?
The pistol puppet?
穿这个。
Wear this.
呃,还有一件事。
Uh, one more thing.
我需要借你的车。
I'm gonna need to borrow your car.
我没有。
I don't have one.
他们来了。
They're here.
把你的东西给我,宝贝。做你的事。就是这样。
Give me your thing, baby. Do your thing. That's it.
就是这样。
That is it.
是的。天哪,你太热了。
Yeah. Gosh, you're so hot.
我应该带两台相机。
I should have brought two cameras.
这太神奇了。
This is amazing.
看看你。
Look at you.
这太神奇了。
That is amazing.
是的。
Yeah.
是的,像那样做。
Yeah, do this like, like that.
从臀部射击。
Shooting from the hip.
轰,轰,轰。
Boom, boom, boom.
爱上它。
Love it.
你看到了你怎麽能
You saw how you could
把MySpace带回这些照片。
bring MySpace back with these pictures.
那麽你的计划是什麽?
So what's your plan?
我要躲在掩体后面。
I'm gonna get behind cover.
一次带走一个警卫。
Take the guards out one at a time.
白搭。
No good.
但它很乾淨。
But it's clean.
右。所以你射杀第一个人。
Right. So you shoot the first guy.
他们都注意到了。
They all notice.
然后呢?
Then what?
我把它们拿出来。
I take them out.
你把它们拿出来。
You take them out.
你浪费你的时间。
And you waste your time.
所以你想露面并开始拍摄?
So you want to just show up and start shooting?
这叫伏击,它有效。
It's called an ambush, and it works.
就是这样。美丽。
That's it. Beautiful.
现在,你能做你转身的事情吗
Now, can you do the thing where you turn around
就像,看看你的肩膀。
and like, look over your shoulder.
哦,是的,就是这样。
Oh, yeah, that's it.
哦,从你的膝盖上下来。
Oh, down from your knees.
我喜欢。看看你。
I like it. Look at you.
您是专业人士。
You're a pro.
哇。哇。
Wow. Wow.
走到海滩上,然后画画。
Walk on to the beach, then draw.
我住在这裡。
I'm staying here.
手♥枪♥只好
Pistols are only good
从一定距离。
from a certain distance.
我要躲在掩体后面。
I'm going to get behind cover.
我要一次干掉一个警卫。
I'm going to take out the guards one at a time.
不准确。
Not accurately.
嘿。那太好了。
Hey. That was great.
你真了不起。
You're amazing.
一,二。
One, two.
三。
Three.
该死。
Dammit.
应该更近一些。
Should have been closer.
不是现在!
Not now!
躲在掩体后面!
Get behind cover!
山 姆!山 姆?
Sam! Sam?
山 姆?
Sam?
山 姆?- 是的,我在这裡。
Sam? - Yeah, I'm here.
哦。
Oh.
那是什麽?
What was that?
把他翻过来。
Flip him over.
天啊。
Oh, God.
请不要杀我。
Please don't kill me.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
闭嘴!闭嘴!
Shut up! Shut up!
你明白?
You understand?
需要快点。
Need to hurry.
米罗·林德尔。
Miro Lindell.
你认识他?
You know him?
好吧,好吧。
All right, okay,.
我知道你是来参加拍卖♥♥会的。现在 几点钟?
I know you're here for the auction. What time is it?
拍卖♥♥?
Auction?
现在 几点钟?-我不知道。
What time is it? -I don't know.
你看到了吗?
You see that?
如果你对我撒谎,你就会变成这样
That's how you're going to look if you lie to me
再来一次。
one more time.
星期六。
Saturday.
星期六?六。-什麽时候?
Saturday? Six. - What time?
哪六个?
Which six?
早上六点,早上六点!
Six a.m., six in the morning!
请不要伤害我。-好的,好的。它在哪裡?
Please don't hurt me. -Okay, good. Where is it?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我保证。我发誓。
I promise. I swear.
我不知道。
I don't know.
他们,他们不发送位址
They, they don't send the address
直到一个小时前。
until an hour before.
只需对准相机
Just aim your camera
所以我可以看到他的眼睛。
so I can see into his eyes.
他说的是实话。
He's telling the truth.
他害怕,
He's scared,
但他从未中断过眼神交流。
but he never broke eye contact.
你现在必须杀了他。
You're going to have to kill him now.
什麽?
What?
他可以识别你。
He can identify you.
现在就去做。不要想太多。
Do it now. Don't overthink this.
等等,等等,等等,不!
Wait, wait, wait, no!
是的。
Yep.
这就是血液和大脑的样子。
That's what blood and brains look like.
拍照。
Take a picture.
矮子是他头上的代价。
Short is a price on his head.
然后拿起他的手♥机♥。
And grab his phone.
我们必须做好进攻的准备
We got to be ready to attack
文本通过的那一刻。
the moment a text comes through.
是时候回来了。
Time to come back.
我们有很多工作要做。
We got a lot of work to do.
你♥他♥妈♥的花了这麽长时间干什麽?
What the fuck is taking you so long?
我们不知道他在哪裡。
We don't know where he is.
整个拍卖♥♥会即将崩溃
This entire auction is going to implode
如果你想不通-- -找到他。
if you can't figure out the-- - Found him.
我猜公♥寓♥伏击
I guess the apartment ambush
并不是完全失败。
wasn't a complete failure.
在马萨诸塞州,
In Massachusetts,
他用马克的别名
he goes by the alias of Mark
沃瑞,或沃瑞。
Vorhee, or Vorhee.
闭路电视拍到他停车
The CCTV captured him parking
并走进公♥寓♥楼。
and walking into the apartment building.
汽车在哪裡注册?
Where's the car registered?
它很接近。
It's close.
好。
Good.
我有一个知道的人
I got somebody who knows
他们他妈的在做什麽。
what the fuck they're doing.
你为什麽还站在这裡?去。
Why are you still standing here? Go.
最重要的是为您完成。
Top that off for you.
你怎麽撑得住?
How you holding up?
我失去了控制。
I lost control.
电影精选列表