但是继续启动他的笔。
but go ahead and activate his pen.
对不起,我还没有让你进入系统。
Sorry I didn't get you in the system yet.
你吓到她了。-哦,一切都很好。
You scared her. -Oh, all good.
你很幸运,你有你的腿。
You're lucky you got your legs.
哦,当你在这裡的时候,嗯,
Oh, while you're in here, um,
确保佩戴别针。
make sure you wear your pin.
因为门有感测器,可以读取微晶元
Because the doors have sensors and can read the microchip
从裡面。
from inside.
在这裡,我们得到了控制中心。
And here we got the control centre.
每个控制器都是眼睛
Each one of the controllers are the eyes
以及现场每个特工的耳朵。
and ears of every agent in the field.
左边的门。-坚持。
Door on the left. -Hold on.
那扇门的另一边有七个傢伙。
There are seven guys on the other side of that door.
请谨慎行事。-小心。
Proceed with caution. -Careful.
有警报。让我解除它的武装。
There's an alarm. Let me just disarm it.
好吧。
All right.
这是集体决定的地方
And this is where the collective decides
哪些合约要向上发送链。
which contracts to send up the chain.
您将从这裡开始。
You'll start here.
做文书工作?
Doing paperwork?
我们都从某个地方开始,山姆。
We all start somewhere, Sam.
祝你好运。
Good luck.
所以你是打败我时间的人
So you're the one that beat my time
在培训课程中。
on the training course.
你有点老了,不是吗?
You're a little old, no?
我是罗伯特。
I'm Robert.
这就是芭芭拉。
And that's Barbara.
不是说你会,
Not that you will,
但是,如果您需要任何东西,我们很乐意为您提供説明。
But if you need anything, we'd be happy to help.
我很乐意帮忙。
I'd be happy to help.
你能告诉我我会在合同中停留多久吗?
Can you tell me how long I'll be staying in contracts?
现场代理总是从这里开始。
Field agents always start here.
如果你渴望採取一些行动,
If you're desperate for some action,
您可以移♥动♥到控制件。
you can move to control.
不好意思。
Sorry.
不只是离开我的办公桌工作,所以我可以做另一份办公桌工作。
Didn't just leave my desk job so I could work another desk job.
然后你会像我们其他人一样投入时间。
Then you'll put in the time like the rest of us.
你的背景是什麽?
What's your background?
我为DA工作。
I worked for the DA.
哦。
Oh.
真?
Really?
所以你是律师?
So you're an attorney?
我曾经是。
I was.
然后我就无聊了。
And then I got bored.
我不明白这如何转化为湿工作。
I don't see how that translates into wet work.
你看着足够多有罪的人自♥由♥行走
You watch enough guilty people walk free
最终你想走出去
and eventually you want to go out there
并自己照顾他们。
and take care of them yourself.
嗯。
Hmm.
非常积极主动。
Very proactive.
看,我明白了。
Look, I get that.
但不要那麽急于走出去。
But don't be so anxious to get out there.
培训课程是一回事,
The training course is one thing,
但现实世界,
but the real world,
会把你活活吃掉。
would eat you alive.
我不太确定。
I'm not so sure about that.
我们拭目以待。
We'll see.
芭芭拉。
Barb.
但如果我们等待,
But if we wait,
我们将错过获得Neely的机会
We're gonna miss our chance at getting Neely
以及他所有的情报。
and all of his intel.
也不能失去你。
Can't afford to lose you either.
如果我们有机会,
If we have the shot,
我们必须接受它。
we have to take it.
来吧,雨果。
Come on, Hugo.
这不是本拉♥登♥。
It's not Bin Laden.
我们将获得另一个机会。
We're gonna get another chance.
是的,在米罗。
Yes, at Miro.
但如果我们等待,
But if we wait,
我们会错过得到Neely的机会。
we'll miss our chance at getting Neely.
好吧。
All right.
好吧,给我们一天时间来验证报告,
Well, give us a day to verify the reports,
获取建筑物的示意图,
get a schematic of the building,
我会把你和一个控制器连接起来。
and I'll hook you up with a controller.
不,没有时间。
No, there's no time.
因为我们不知道多久他拍卖♥♥了尼利。
Because we don't know how soon until he auctions Neely.
你知道我是对的。
You know I'm right.
你当然是。
Of course you are.
这是一栋公♥寓♥楼。
It's an apartment building.
有两部电梯,两组楼梯,
With two elevators, two sets of stairs,
和四条逃生路线。
and four escape routes.
不可能那麽容易。
Can't be that easy.
米罗还没有被抓到是有原因的。
Miro hasn't been caught yet for a reason.
因为我还没有尝试过。
Because I haven't tried yet.
好吧。
All right.
你太固执了
You're too damn stubborn
让这个对话去任何地方。
for this conversation to go anywhere.
所以我会告诉你我要做什麽。
So I'll tell you what I'm gonna do.
我会让你进去,
I will let you go in there,
不是因为我想,
not because I want to,
因为我知道你无论如何都会这样做。
because I know you're gonna do it anyway.
别的东西?
Anything else?
是的。
Yeah.
你想在你的葬礼上说什麽特别的话吗?
Do you want anything special said at your funeral?
你没有被邀请参加我的葬礼。
You're not invited to my funeral.
哦,我,反正我不会来。
Oh, I, I wasn't coming anyway.
那麽,我们有交易吗?
So, do we have a deal?
嘿,山姆。
Hey, Sam.
你有一分钟吗?
You got a minute?
进来吧,山姆。坐下。
Come in, Sam. Sit down.
看看那个档。
Take a look at that file.
我想听听你的想法。
I'd like to hear your thoughts.
请大声说出来。
Out loud, please.
好。
Okay.
米罗·林德尔。
Miro Lindell.
他是一个臭名昭着的人口贩运头目。
He's a notorious human trafficking kingpin.
他和亿万富翁、政客们上♥床♥,
He's in bed with billionaires, politicians,
执法,你的名字。
law enforcement, you name it.
基本上是不可触碰的。
Basically untouchable.
他也是吗?
So is he?
贱民?不。
Untouchable? No.
没有人是不可触碰的。
Nobody's untouchable.
如果有的话,似乎有点太容易了。
If anything, seems a little too easy.
没有特殊的安全协定
There's no special security protocols
细节之外。
outside of a detail.
我的意思是,最多,你面对的是警卫
I mean, at most, you're facing guards
位于地面层和公♥寓♥。
at the ground level and at the apartment.
好吧,那你会怎麽做?
All right, so what would you do?
你是在问我是否想要这个吗?
Are you asking me if I want this?
我问你的想法。
I'm asking for your thoughts.
我晚上进去,
I go in at night,
深夜,
late at night,
当周围最少的平民时。
when the least civilians are around.
这是一栋公♥寓♥楼,所以。
It's an apartment building, so.
地面警卫将不那麽显眼。
Ground level guards would be less conspicuous.
瞭望员评估谁来谁去。
Lookouts assessing who comes and goes.
我有点伪装大♥师♥,所以。
I'm somewhat of a master of disguise, so.
伪装大♥师♥吧?
Master of disguise, huh?
有点。
Somewhat.
无论如何,我一枪不发地直接走进去。
Anyway, I walk right in without firing a shot.
电影精选列表