拜托~
Please.
帮帮我。
Help me.
帮帮我。
Help me.
请放开我,请放我出去。
Please let me, please let me out.
请让我出去。
Please let me out.
拜託,拜託,求求你让我离开这裡,拜託。
Please, please, please let me out of here, please.
请帮忙。
Please help.
你想要什麽?你想要什麽?
What do you want? What do you want?
是的,尼利先生,尼利先生。
Yes, Mr. Neely, Mr. Neely.
打赌你不会想到你会在这裡结束,是吗?
Bet you didn't think you'd end up here, did you?
不。
No.
告诉我你自己,你是一个世界级的骇客。
Tell me about yourself, you're a world class hacker.
也许是一流的...
Maybe a first rate...
分♥析♥师。
analyst.
一个贪婪的分♥析♥师。这是什麽?
A greedy analyst. What is it?
这是什麽?尼利先生,你在做什麽?
What is it? What is it you do, Mr. Neely?
拜託,好吗?
Please, okay?
我会和你合作的。
I will cooperate with you.
我,你想告诉你什麽我就告诉你什麽。
I, I will tell you whatever you want.
任何你想知道的。
Anything you want to know.
我不在乎你知道什麽。
I don't give a fuck what you know.
我真的没有。对我来说毫无意义。
I really don't. Means nothing to me.
这就是你的价值。
It's what you're worth.
嗯,显然,这是允许的
Hmm. Apparently, it's allowed
你结交了一些强大的敌人,我的朋友。
you've made some powerful enemies my friend.
对不起。
I'm, I'm sorry.
好?
Okay?
我从来没有想过要伤害任何人。
I never meant to hurt anyone.
不。 - 好吧,我只是
No. - Okay, I just
我看到了数位,
I saw the numbers,
他们离开了。 - 数位。
they were off. - The numbers.
我只是,我只是。
And I just, I just.
关闭。 - 嗯。
Were off. - Mhmm.
你会让我成为一个有钱人,尼利先生。
You're gonna make me a rich man, Mr. Neely.
他在哪裡?
Where was he?
他在-- -在家裡。
He was at-- -At home.
你在家?
You were at home?
你在家吃爆米花看爆米花做什麽...
What were you doing at home eating popcorn watching...
动画片重播?
cartoon reruns?
这真的很愚蠢。
That's really stupid.
你真傻。
You're stupid.
愚蠢,尼利先生。
Stupid, Mr. Neely.
一个白♥痴♥。
A moron.
只是一个白♥痴♥。
Just a moron.
集团越来越接近找到我们。
The Collective are getting close to finding us.
他们暂时没有什麽可担心的。
They're nothing to worry about for the moment.
他们在波士顿只有一名特工。
They only have one operative in Boston.
你确定只有他一个人?
You sure he's the only one?
是的,我昨晚进入了他们的系统。
Yes, I got into their system last night.
他们会发送更多吗?
Will they send more?
如果他们这样做,我会知道的。
If they do, I'll know about it.
我们还有那套公♥寓♥?
We still have that apartment?
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
给他们发一个不好的提示。
Send them a bad tip.
一个设置,一个会议,一个陷阱。
A set up, a meeting, a trap.
我不想再听到关于他的消息。
I don't want to hear about him again.
尼基塔,你能设置一下吗?
Nikita, can you set that up?
我会派一些人。
I'll send some guys.
好的,看。
Okay, look.
派一些人。
Send some guys.
那麽我该怎麽办呢?
So what do I do about this one?
这个?
This one?
尼利先生。
Mr. Neely.
实际上,那裡看起来很舒适。
It looks kind of cozy in there, actually.
像一隻小老鼠。
Like a little rat.
一隻小老鼠,
A little rat,
有点举报人,不是吗?
sort of whistleblower, isn't it?
小老鼠?
Little rat?
给老鼠一些乳酪。
Give the rat some cheese.
马上就来了。
Coming right up.
脚步声]
footsteps clomping]
请。
Please.
拜託,拜託。
Please, please.
拜託,请不要杀我。
Please, please don't kill me.
我会付给你比他们更多的钱。
I'll pay you way more than they will.
美好的时光。
Nice time.
我见过最快的。
The fastest I've seen.
让我们检查一下您的工作。
Let's check your work.
死。
Dead.
死。
Dead.
肯定死了。
Definitely dead.
死。
Dead.
或。
Maybe.
现在怎麽样?
How 'bout now?
目标呢?
And the target?
好。
Good.
非常好。那不是很好。
Very good. That's not so great.
是的,这不是致命的。
Yeah, it's not fatal.
致命与否。
Fatal or not.
可能会分散你的注意力。
Could distract you.
可以让你退出游戏,哪怕是一秒钟。
Could take you out of the game even for a second.
这可能是区别。
That could be the difference.
否则,干得好。
Otherwise, good job.
好吧。
All right.
大家。
Everybody.
向The Collective的最新成员问好。
Say hello to the newest member of The Collective.
山姆亚历山大。
Sam Alexander.
欢迎。
Welcome.
原文如此。
Sic casus praecipuus.
愿特权下降。
May the privilege fall.
这不仅仅是一个座右铭。
That's not just a motto.
这就是代码。
That's code.
不要忘记它。-我不会的。
Don't forget it. -I won't.
那麽,我的第一个任务是什麽时候?
So, when's my first assignment?
对不起?- 很快,还是?
Excuse me? - Soon, or?
你知道,因为我现在可以走了。
You know, because I could go right now.
好。很高兴听到它。
Good. Glad to hear it.
你明天从办公室开始。
You start in the office tomorrow.
你仍然有很多关于这个组织的知识。
You still got a lot to learn about the organization.
就是这样?
This is it?
这个地方看起来像狗屎。
This place looks like shit.
你好。
Hi.
你好!名字?-山姆亚历山大。
Hi! Name? -Sam Alexander.
你有预约吗?
Do you have an appointment?
是的。-和谁在一起?
Yes. -With who?
卡苏斯博士。
Dr. Casus.
我能看到你的确认吗?
Can I see your confirmation?
是的。
Yeah.
哼。我,嗯。
Huh. I, um.
我在系统中看不到你。
I don't see you in the system.
我是新来的。
I'm new.
嗯。
Um.
呃,有什麽不对吗?
Is uh, something wrong?
哦,嘿,山姆。
Oh, hey, Sam.
你在这儿。
There you are.
他和我在一起。
He's with me.
第一天。
First day.
欢迎。-谢谢。
Welcome. -Thanks.
那麽,欢迎来到集体。
Well then, welcome to The Collective.
我们稍后会给他做一个档,
We'll make him a file later,
电影精选列表