I say the jack isn't there.
也许,加到五百
My bet. Up five.
盖牌
Fold.
小子在攻他
The Kid's pushing him now.
老头快不行了,小子会赢
Old man's crumbling. Kid's gonna take him yet.
八
LADY FINGERS: Eight.
十,十说话
Ten. Ten bets.
五百
Five hundred.
发牌
LANCEY: Deal.
桌面赌注
LADY FINGERS: Pot's right.
皇后和两张方块
Queen and two diamonds.
十一对,十说话
Pair of 10s. Tens bet.
一千块
Thousand dollars.
加一千 - 七十五对五十
Up 1. - Seventy-five to 50.
他拿到皇后对了 - 一千块该你,小子
He's paired the queens. LADY FINGERS: Thousand to you, Kid.
我就跟
I'll just call.
三张方块,同花有望
LADY FINGER: Three diamonds and a possible.
A和十
An ace to the 10s.
三千
Three thousand dollars.
三千该你,兰西
Three thousand to you, Lance.
我不认为他会盖牌
[WHISPERING] I don't think he will fold.
我也不认为他手上有皇后
And I don't think he's got the queens.
他要同花
He's going for the flush.
很合理的赌注
Reasonable bet.
他要同花
He's going for the flush.
小子唬住他了,他全下了
Kid's got him. He's going all the way.
发牌
Deal the cards.
方块九
Nine of diamonds...
同花有望
...and a possible flush.
同花顺有希望
Possible straight flush.
黑桃A,两对
The ace of spades. Two pair.
两对说话
Two pair bet.
让给下手
Check to the possible.
一千 - 他有同花
One thousand.
[WHISPERING] He's got the flush.
跟你的一千再加…
Call your thousand and raise...
我前面这些
...what I've got in front of me.
三千五
Thirty-five hundred.
A对你很管用,小子
That ace must have helped you, Kid.
跟你的三千五,我再加…
Call your 3500, and I'll raise you...
五千
...5000.
天,他有杰克
By God, he's got the jack.
不可能有杰克 - 他没有皇后
Couldn't have the jack. - He didn't have queens.
他有方块杰克 - 不
He's got the jack of diamonds. - No.
他要相信了 - 他在唬人对吧?
He's trying to buy it. - Lancey's bluffing, ain't he?
当然是,他没有杰克,在小子手上
Sure, he is. He hasn't got the jack. The Kid's got him.
是
Yeah.
小子唬住他了 - 这小子唬住他了
The Kid's got him. HOBAN: The Kid's got him.
你说对了,这小子唬住他了
You're right. The Kid's got him.
我赢他
KID: I got him.
我赢一哥
I got the man.
五千该你,小子
Five thousand to you, Kid.
我接受你的欠条,小子
I'll take your marker, Kid.
我可以弄到钱
I can get the money.
我知道你可以
I know you can.
好,看牌
Okay. Let's see it.
你欠我五千,小子
That's 5000 you owe me, Kid.
还玩吗,小子?
You still playing, Kid?
不
No.
我输了
I'm through.
你用差劲的三张同花逼他加十倍
You raised him 10s on a lousy three flush.
总归就是那么回事,不是吗?
Gets down to what it's all about, doesn't it?
在对的时机做错误的决定
Making the wrong move at the right time.
就是这么回事吗?
Is that what it's all about?
就像人生,我想
Like life, I guess.
你很厉害,小子
You're good, Kid...
可惜只要有我在你永远是第二
...but as long as I'm around, you're second best.
你最好学着接受这个事实
You might as well learn to live with it.
小子?
What happened, Kid?
这场戏叫什么? - 精采好戏
What's the tab for this whole show? Great play.
你非要搞成这样才高兴是吧?
You had to do it, didn't you?
非要照你的方式 - 住嘴
You had to go your own way. - Quiet.
听着,我很难过,小子
Listen, I'm sorry, Kid.
我错了,我以为你有脑袋
I was wrong. I had you figured for brains.
你这次搞砸了,你完完全全搞砸了
You blew it this time, didn't you, boy? You really blew it.
嘿,辛辛那提
BOY: Hey, Cincinnati.
来吧,我再跟你比一次
Come on, man. Come on. I'm gonna get you one more time.
来吧,老哥,赌王先生
Come on, Mr. Gambling-Man.
我可以赢你
I can cut you.
我做得到
I can do it.
站起来,来吧,辛辛那提再一次就好
Stand up. Come on, Cincinnati. Just one more time.
来吧,老哥,你在怕什么?
Come on, man. What you afraid of?
来吧,你站起来再一次就好
Come on. You get up here. Just one more time.
来吧,爹地,看你怎么赢
Come on, daddy. Let's see you cut that.
来吧,辛辛那提看你怎么赢,来呀
Come on, Cincinnati. Let's see you cut it. Come on.
来吧,辛辛那提看你怎么赢
Come on, Cincinnati. Let's see you cut that.
你花费太多力气试了,老哥
You tried too hard, man.
你还不是我的对手
You just ain't ready for me yet.
电影精选列表