喂,老兄,辛辛那提
Hey, man. Hey, Cincinnati.
来吧,老兄。来吧,老人家
Come on, man. Come on, daddy.
我们再玩一把,来吧
I'm gonna get you one more time. Come on, man.
拜托,就玩一把,别怂啊,老兄
Come on. Just one more time. Come on, man.
好吧
Okay.
让我看你怎么赢
Let's see you cut that.
你还不是我的对手
You're just not ready for me yet.
片名 赌王卫冕记
你知道的嘛
Don't you know it.
等一下
Just a minute.
是的 - 是三
That's right. Oh, a three.
我们这位巴顿·鲁治来的朋友好狗运 拿到皇后配一对六
Our lucky friend from Baton Rouge gets a big fat queen with his pair of sixes.
拿到皇后很爽啊,臭小子? - 管好你自己吧,呆瓜
Little lady make you feel happy, buster? - Deal yourself, clown.
庄家同花
Dealer's flush.
这张牌坏了事
Well, that broke that up.
下注吧,臭小子
Go ahead, bet your sixes, buster.
叫你别这样叫我
Told you not to call me that.
One-seventy-five.
Twenty.
加到194
And cost you 194 fish.
加到194,怎样,这位朋友?
Hundred-and-ninety-four fisheroos to you, friend.
你想要跟,还是让我来?
You gonna bust everybody, or am I?
这样吗?你打算怎么办? - 跟
So? What are you gonna do? - Call.
什么意思,跟?
What do you mean, call?
我想你在唬人,一对八
I think you're trying to buy it. Eights.
什么?你们瞎了眼吗?
What, are you guys blind or something?
什么意思,臭小子?
What do you mean, buster?
这些牌有人动过手脚
I think somebody's been daubing these cards.
你疯啦?
Are you crazy?
他才不会拿194块赌一对烂牌
He ain't gonna put out 194 bucks on a lousy pair.
你刚才就是
You did.
我说有人在这些牌上做手脚
I'm saying you've been marking these cards.
我不需要靠这种烂招赢你,朋友
I don't need marked cards to beat you, pal.
留在这,我来搞定他
Stay here. I'll take care of him.
钱交出来
Give me the money.
扔掉!
Drop it.
他叫什么名字? - 滑头包
What's his name? - Tricky Bob.
给你,滑头包
Here you are, Tricky.
请到罗利酒店
Raleigh Hotel, please.
谢谢你
Thank you.
霍华德先生,欢迎回到新奥尔良
Mr. Howard, sir. Welcome back to New Orleans.
霍华德先生住二一二房♥ - 好的
Two-twelve for Mr. Howard. - Yes, sir.
霍华德先生请
Mr. Howard.
赌王小子
Hey, King Kiddo.
来吧,老弟,我让你打三球
Come on, baby. I'll spot you three balls.
没兴趣,埃迪 - 嗨,小子
Ain't my game, Eddie. Hi, Kid.
来吧,小子,我们帮你留了位子
Come on, Kid. We've been holding a chair for you.
玩得怎样,菲利?
How they running, Philly?
他们被我宰了一整天了,小子
They've been running right by me all day, Kid.
赌注多大? - 你挡了一对,是吧?
What's the bet? - You stopped a couple, didn't you?
你付十七,菲利
Seventeen to you, Philly.
等我看了威蒂的牌我再一五一十回答你
Well, I'll give you my definitive answer to any inquiry along those lines...
随你怎么问
...as soon as I see Whitey's hole card.
我跟
I call.
A最大
Aces up.
比不过三条四,对吧?
I don't believe that beats three fours, do it?
你不正好把欠条带着吧?
You wouldn't happen to hold...
有吗? - 有
...any markers, would you? - Yeah.
这家伙,每个人都欠他赌债
The man holds markers on everybody in this town.
我欠多少,小子? - 110,60,85
What you got on me, Kid? - Got you for 110, a 60 and an 85.
给我110和60,85继续存在你那里
I'll take the 110, the 60. You take the 85...
谢了,小子
...and put it back in your bank. Thanks, Kid.
发牌 - 嘿,菲利
Deal the cards. - Hey, Philly.
嗨,小子
Hi, Kid.
嗨 - 注意这家伙,他不好惹
Hi. - Watch him, Kid. He's a mean one.
你买♥♥了新鸡了,加佛
You got a new bird, huh? Gaffer?
不,它是鹦哥,别惹它
No, no. He's a roundhead. Now, don't get him excited.
舒特
Hello, Shooter.
这阵子你都在哪? - 河对面
Where you been? - Across the river.
手气好吗? - 赢几百块钱
Do any good? - Couple hundred bucks.
你知道有个家伙在牌局里拗说我在牌上动手脚?
Hey, you know there was a guy in the game that accused me of juicing the deck?
跟业余的玩,是吧?
Playing with amateurs, huh?
我不是跟你说过小心你的脑袋
Haven't I told you you're gonna get your melon opened?
只有那里没人押欠条在我这儿
It was the only game I could find where I wasn't holding markers on somebody.
我正考虑去迈阿密 - 你要到迈阿密找事?
I'm thinking about going to Miami. - You're gonna go to work in Miami?
是啊,是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
你有更好的点子? - 我不知道,可能只是谣传
You got a better idea? - I don't know. It may be just a rumor.
你知道谣言就这么回事
You know how these things get started...
不过听说兰西·霍华德来了
...but they say that Lancey Howard is in town.
是兰西·霍华德?
They say Lancey Howard?
正是他本人
HOBAN: The man himself.
小子得和他交交手
The Kid will have to play him.
对吧,小子?
Am I right, Kid?
你要跟他玩吧?
You gonna play him?
兰西·霍华德
Lancey Howard.
兰西·霍华德三两下就把他解决了
Lancey Howard take the skin right off the Kid.
我给这小子出钱
I'm giving even money on the Kid.
我出半块钱,记下来
Fifty cents. Mark it.
是,斯莱德先生,明天可以再好不过
Yes, Mr. Slade. Tomorrow's fine. Couldn't be better.
我知道梭哈是你的拿手好戏
I understand that stud poker is your game.
我很荣幸能跟您玩,先生
Well, your stakes are my pleasure, sir.
那么,就约午餐时间吧!
Well, why don't we make it about...lunchtime.
很好,霍华德先生
That's a fine idea, Mr. Howard.
就中午啰,我现在就在旅馆里
Around noon, then? I'm right here in the hotel.
很乐意,先生
My pleasure, sir.
代我向你美丽的妻子致意
And do remember me kindly to your charming wife.
好,我会的
Yes, I'll do that.
霍华德先生,还有件事
Mr. Howard, one thing more.
哎,我…
Say, I...
容我建议这次让舒特负责发牌
May I suggest we secure for ourselves the dealing services...
以确保一切妥当?
...of the Shooter for this auspicious occasion?
非常好
That's excellent.
很好
Excellent.
那就这样
All right, then.
再见
Bye-bye.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
再多一点点辣酱
Just a wee bit more Tabasco.
等这场赌局很久了,对吧,小子?
Yeah, this game's been coming for a long time, hasn't it, Kid?
太久了
Too long.
你这么觉得?
Think so?
跟你说过我跟他对赌的下场了
I told you what happened when I played.
是,我知道
Yeah, I know.
他毫不留情,骗我上钩,然后…
He laid me out, strung me up and then...
小子,他把我整垮了
Kid, I mean, he gutted me.
是,你跟我说过,舒特
Yeah, you told me, Shooter.
等着瞧他怎么制你,等着瞧
Just wait till he's looking down your throat, that's all.
你觉得我还没准备好,对吧?
You don't think I'm ready, do you?
我不知道,你是我见过最顶尖的梭哈好手
I don't know. You're one of the greatest stud players I've seen.
但话说回来,兰西·霍华德也是
But then again, so was Lancey Howard.
他可不像我或索卡利这么容易对付
It's not gonna be like sitting down with me and Doc Sokal.
你知道,我是过来人
You see, I've been where I'm going.
现在我怎么玩?
The way I play now?
保守操作,输赢都很有限
Just percentages. Don't win much, don't lose much.
你跟他交手的时候你自信可以赢?
You think you were ready when you sat down with him?
我认为我无人能及
I thought I was the best stud-poker player in the world.
我是说真的,我认为我无人能及
I'm telling you, I thought I was the best.
我有真本事,舒特
I got something, Shooter.
你知道我有真本事
You know I've got something.
是,你有真本事,我知道的,小子
Yeah, you've got something. I know that, Kid.
不过你别忘记,他是一哥明白吗?
But you've got to remember that he's the man, see?
他有很多顾忌
He's got an awful lot to protect.
他会用尽各种步数加上他的独门招式来致你于死地
电影精选列表