Bet the pot, 2700.
两千 - 跟
LANCEY: Two thousand. KID: Call.
最后一张
Last card.
三条七,两对,十跟六
Three sevens. Two pair, 10s and sixes.
三条七下注 - 再两千
Three sevens bets. LANCEY: Two thousand more.
拿去,兰西
Take it, Lancey.
我比不过三条七
I can't beat three sevens.
我想休息一下补眠
I'd like to take a break now and sleep.
我是赢家不该由我提议可是我已经开口了
It's not my place, because I'm winners, but I'm saying it.
可以,可以,我们五点再开始,如何?
Sure, sure. We'll start again at 5. All right?
好
Right.
怎么样,兰西?
How's it going, Lancey?
蕾蒂,那小子是梭哈混账…
Lady, that young man is a stud-poker-playing son of a...
他让你不好受对吧,兰西?
He's getting to you, huh, Lancey?
不,还早,他没有
No, not yet, he isn't.
我盖了最后那把赢的牌 - 这么做很不寻常
I folded winners in that last hand. - That's a hell of a thing to do.
我运气好到拿到那第五张牌我觉得很尴尬
I got so lucky getting that fifth card, I got embarrassed.
你疯了?扑克不是这样玩的
You crazy? That's no way to play poker.
我想我该问清楚了,你在搞什么把戏?
I thought it was time to ask, what are you trying to pull?
没有,你胡说什么? - 你,舒特,老天
Nothing. What are you talking about? - You, Shooter, man.
你一整个小时都在喂我牌
You been dealing me cards for an hour.
我几时…!
Like hell I...!
不,小子,听我说,听我说,小子
No, Kid... No, listen. Listen, Kid.
小子
Kid.
就算我有,没人看得出来,你知道的
Even if I was, nobody could spot it. You know that.
我技术超好
I'm too good a mechanic.
小子…
Kid...
你要明白
...you gotta understand.
我不想这么做
This wasn't my idea.
斯莱德对我施压
Look, Slade's got the squeeze on me.
你以为我喜欢作假吗?你以为我不在意吗?
Think I wanna deal phony? Think it don't mean something to me?
不在意我的好名声? - 把话说清楚
With my reputation? - Get this straight.
不作牌,你公正发牌,不然我揭穿你
No fix. You deal it clean, or I'll blow it.
可是斯莱德不会接受 - 斯莱德不会知道
But Slade won't buy that. - Slade ain't gonna know.
我会赢这场赛局,舒特
I'm gonna win this game, Shooter.
而且是用我的方式赢
And I'm gonna win it my way.
你要照我的话做,否则你就出局
And you ride along with it, or you're out.
你从此完蛋
You're finished.
好的,小子
Okay, Kid.
请四点整叫我
I wanna leave a call for 4 p.m. Sharp.
是的
Yeah.
我是兰西·霍华德
This is Lancey Howard.
请两个小时后打电♥话♥叫我好吗?
Could you call me in a couple of hours, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
不,蕾蒂,他还没让我不好受
No, Lady, he hasn't gotten through to me yet.
但他很可能会
But he damn well might.
午安,先生,四点了
Good afternoon, sir. It's 4:00.
才三点三十五分
It's only 25 to 4.
你可以留在床上
You can stay right where you are.
梅尔巴…
Melba... - Shh.
我来叫你起床
I came to wake you up.
你醒了,是吧?
You are awake, aren't you?
是,我醒了
Yeah, I'm awake.
那么…
Well?
你这女人真不简单,梅尔巴
You're quite a girl, Melba.
还在担心舒特?
Still worried about Shooter?
[KNOCKING ON DOOR]
你去开门好吗,甜心?我叫了咖啡
KID: You wanna get that, honey? I ordered some coffee.
克里斯蒂安
Christian.
他们暂停赛局补充睡眠…
They took a break in the game to get some sleep...
舒特要我来叫醒他
...and Shooter sent me to wake him up.
我想我最好回楼下去
Well, I guess I'd better get back downstairs.
再见了
See you later.
你还真会挑时间,克里斯蒂安
You sure got a great sense of timing, Christian.
有什么进展? - 没有,小子拿了一对王,赢一百
Anything happen? - No, Kid paired kings. Won 100.
八
SHOOTER: Eight.
五,皇后说话
Five. Queen bet.
你有什么?
LANCEY: What have you got?
三条九
Three nines.
八叫两百
Eight will bet 200.
不跟
No stay.
请换新牌
New deck, please.
两百
Two hundred.
五出来 - 盖了
KID: And up five. LANCEY: Fold.
杰克
LADY FINGERS: Jack.
八叫两千
KID: Eights bet 2000.
我没兴趣
LANCEY: I'm not that curious.
两位,我宣布休息 - 我不要休息
Gents, I'm declaring a break. KID: I don't want a break.
继续,发牌
Go on. Deal the cards.
就用这副
Same deck is good enough.
不,我要一副新的
No, I'll take a new deck.
好,好,给他一副新的
All right, all right. Give him a new deck.
发牌
KID: Deal them.
你要玩,你自己发牌,我要去厕所
You wanna deal, deal them yourselves. I'm going to the john.
吃点东西,睡个觉
Gotta get something to eat and take a nap.
你们要不高兴,去撞墙
If you don't like it, you can both go to hell.
[CROWD LAUGHING]
我看就这样了
I guess that's it.
是啊,看来是
Yeah, it looks that way.
你要休息多久?
How long you wanna take?
就一个小时好了,可以吗?
Well, let's make it an hour. Okay with you?
当然
Sure. Sure.
你还好吗?
You okay?
当然,有点僵硬,没事
Sure, sure. Just a little stiff, that's all.
斯莱德想见你
Slade wants to see you.
没什么好谈的
There's nothing to talk about.
这样想大错,斯托纳先生
It'd be a big mistake to think that, Mr. Stoner.
相信我
Believe me.
牛排还好吗,小子?
How do you like that steak, Kid?
还好
It's okay.
很好
It's good.
我是想我们该聚聚看是不是可以找到方法…
I thought we should get together and see whether we could...
解决我们看法的不同?
...settle our differences.
我跟舒特说的全算数 - 我们都还没开始讨论
What I told the Shooter goes. - You gonna say no...
你就要先拒绝我?
...before we've even discussed it?
我该怎么想?我的论点完全没用?
What am I to think? Are all my arguments gonna be wasted?
给这小子来点沙拉,菲利克斯
Why don't you give the Kid some more salad there, Felix.
不用,谢谢
No, thanks.
好的
SLADE: Okay.
我们先跳过结论
We'll skip to the final argument.
牌局开始,老舒特要再负责发牌
Old Shooter's gonna be dealing again when the game starts.
偶而他会给你有用的牌
He's gonna give you an occasional helpful card.
你把这叫做论点 - 不,这叫事实
You call that an argument? - No, that's a fact.
论点在那边正靠着门框
The argument's leaning over there against the door jamb.
该我来告诉你一个事实我不会容许做牌
Now, let me give you a fact. I'm not gonna let it happen.
我会打败兰西·霍华德,斯莱德
I'm gonna beat Lancey Howard, Slade.
但我不需要你帮忙
But I don't need your help to do it.
让他走,菲利克斯
SLADE: Let him go, Felix.
你怎么回事,舒特?
What's the matter with you, Shooter?
你气色有点差,睡一下吧
You don't look too good. Why don't you lay down for a while?
你觉得还好吗? - 我还好
You feeling all right? - No, I'm okay.
你在说什么? - 你知道
What are you talking about? - You know.
他整晚不舒服 - 不,我很好
He's been sick all night. - No, I'm all right.
你该说出来的
You should have said something about it.
蕾蒂在这儿,要不我们自己发牌也可以
We got Lady Fingers here, or we can deal ourselves.
我很好,我告诉你… - 欧林
I'm fine. I tell you... - Hoban.
叫蕾蒂·芬格斯起来,问她准备好了吗
Wake up Lady Fingers. Ask if she's ready.
准备好了吗?蕾蒂·芬格斯
You ready, Lady Fingers?
就像赌圣埃迪临死前说的“我随时都准备好的”
As Eddie the Dude said on his deathbed, "I'm as ready as I'll ever be."
我不认为你有同花
LANCEY: I can't persuade myself you have a flush.
我愿意花点代价看一下第三张九
I'm gonna pay the price to look at that third nine.
我认为你没有杰克
电影精选列表