让
Check.
一对七说话
Pair of sevens says...
一对七说1500
Pair of sevens says 1500 bucks.
我跟你的1500,再加…
I'll call your 1500 and raise you...
...2500.
2500该你,佩吉
Twenty-five to you, Pig.
我没有
I haven't got it.
你有多少?
LANCEY: How much have you got?
Eleven hundred.
好,那就1100
All right. Then we'll make it 1100.
五
Five...
十,十四
...10, 14.
1100该你,佩吉
Eleven hundred to you, Pig.
不,我不跟
No. I won't call.
放轻松,佩吉
KID: Take it easy, Pig.
算我出局
Deal me out.
你让他骗你出局
You let him fake you out.
谢了,兰西
Thanks, Lancey.
真多谢了
Thanks a lot.
他运气不怎么好,是吧?
Not very lucky, is he?
他运气从来没好过
He never has been.
听着,我…
Look, I...
我知道还早休息一下你们觉得怎样?
...know it's a little early. What do you say we take a break?
好,我们休息一下子
YELLER: Yeah, let's go a little while.
非常谢谢你,梅尔巴
Thank you kindly, Melba.
谢谢你,亲爱的
Thank you, dear.
你知道,梅尔巴,我常担心像舒特这样
You know, Melba, it always distresses me, a man like Shooter here...
即将步入中年,还没有确定…
...reaching his middle years and still having no assurance...
下个月薪水在哪里
...of next week's income.
我懂你意思,斯莱德先生 - 你不觉得这很恼人吗?
I know what you mean, Mr. Slade. - Don't you find that kind of disturbing?
抱歉
Mm-hmm. - Excuse me.
我说,胡班 - 蜘蛛人有点事凌迟而死
Say, Hoban... - And Spider Man died kind of slow.
他们先取出他的肾,然后是胆囊…
First they took a kidney, then a gallbladder...
接着再把他整个拿出来
...and then they took his whole damn stomach.
你还记得蜘蛛人吧?
You remember Spider Man, don't you?
谁? - 蜘蛛人,他年纪大概跟你差不多
Who? - Spider Man. He was about your age.
是,是 - 蕾蒂·芬格斯
Yes, yes. SHOOTER: Lady Fingers.
你可以帮我弄吃的吗? - 他是慢慢死的
Will you please help me with the food? - He died kind of slow.
是啊,老兄,你怎么不到孟菲斯来?
YELLER: Yeah, man, why don't you come on up to Memphis.
那里可热闹了 - 等等,我跟你去
Things are hot up there. KID: Wait. I'll go with you.
好极了
YELLER: Solid.
一群好人 - 是啊
Good crowd. - Yeah.
你知道,小子
You know, Kid...
我出道三十五年你是我见过最好的梭哈玩家
...you're the best stud-poker player I've seen in 35 years of action.
谢谢你,兰西
Thank you, Lancey.
你知道你刚做了件好事用杰克对付佩吉
You know, that was a sweet thing you did to the Pig with those jacks.
你早看出来了,对吧?
You saw that coming, did you?
是,我看出来了
Yeah, I saw it coming.
在我加注前就看出来了?
Before I raised?
我看出来了,兰西
I saw it coming, Lancey.
到过迈阿密参加赛局吗?
You ever play down Miami?
还没有 - 景色很美
Not yet. - Beautiful town.
很多钱等着你赚,你该找机会去看看
Lot of loose money around. You ought to come down sometime.
我可能会 - 要有点胆识就是了
I might do that. - Gotta have good nerves, though.
每天有打不完的牌局,久而久之…
You lose the feel of the cards when you have so much action...
你对牌渐渐没感觉,除非你有胆识
...day in and day out. Unless your nerves can hold.
你有吗,小子?
How are yours, Kid?
在退步中
They've been worse.
我没耽误你吧,有吗?
I'm not keeping you from anyone, am I?
没有
No.
或许女朋友在等你? - 没有,没有
Girl, maybe? - No. No.
怎么,你没女朋友吗?
Well, don't you have a girl?
有,她现在不在城里
Yeah, well, she's out of town right now.
希望没什么不愉快
No unpleasantness, I hope.
这个…
Well...
我们这行,大家都有女人的问题
...women are a universal problem in our business.
当然我现在纯粹是纸上谈兵
Of course, it's purely an academic question with me now...
不过回顾以往我想最好不要去期望定下来
...but in looking back, I think it's best not to look for a fixed thing.
没有赛局的时候找个好的享受那种感觉
Just tie into something nice when you're away from the action...
然后让它自然变淡
...and let it wear itself out.
两位,要不要吃点东西? - 马上过去,舒特
SHOOTER: Boys? How about some food? - Right with you, Shooter.
很高兴我们能聊一下
Well, I'm glad we had this little chat.
我知道我们可以做朋友
I know we can be friends.
不管发生什么事
Regardless of what happens.
是啊,没错,兰西
Yeah, that's right, Lancey.
不管任何事
Regardless.
那,干杯
Well, cheers.
全新的赛局,好手在座,祝大家好运
It's a whole new deal. Good hands all around. Prosperity for everybody.
你风格依旧,蕾蒂·芬格斯
You haven't lost your touch, Lady Fingers.
你知道卫斯灵·萨姆死了吗,兰西?
You hear Whistlin' Sam's gone, Lancey?
不,我不知道
No, I haven't heard.
是啊,我去认的尸
Yeah. I had to go down to the morgue to identify him.
他比你小几岁,对吧? - 只管发牌,蕾蒂·芬格斯
He's a little younger than you, isn't he? - Just deal, Lady Fingers.
一哥拿两点
A deuce to the man.
国王杰克
King, jack...
三点,完蛋
SHOOTER: Trey. Busted.
两点
Deuce.
A皇后说话…
Ace-queen bets...
桌上有多少?420
What's in the pot? Four-twenty.
你的,舒特
It's yours, Shooter.
胡班?
Hoban?
帮忙把窗帘关上好吗?
You mind shutting those drapes?
这样我差不多打平,各位
SHOOTER: Well, that makes me about even, gentlemen.
在这种赛局,这时候该见好就收
In a game like this, that's a smart place to quit.
如果你们不介意,接下来我只负责发牌
If it's all right with all of you, I'll just do the dealing.
LANCEY: Sure.
A国王说话
SHOOTER: Ace-king bets.
医生
Doc...
你最大,A国王叫注
...you're high. Ace-king bets.
请等一下
One moment, please.
九百三十
Nine hundred and thirty.
你和你那烂本子
You and that damn book.
你在本子上写什么,索卡利?
What are you writing in that book, Sokal?
九百三该你,兰西
SHOOTER: Nine-thirty to you, Lancey.
你有什么?
LANCEY: What have you got?
有什么关系?
It doesn't matter.
你敢跟你就敢比
If you can call, you can beat.
A国王七
Ace, king, seven.
A国王十
Ace, king, 10.
还真狼狈
How about that mess.
我有一对五可以赢他们两个
I had them both beat with a pair of fives.
你干么一直叫注?
What do you keep betting out for?
那个注没错,他不该跟的
The bet was correct. He should not have called.
他不该跟啊?
He shouldn't have, eh?
该给自己写本新的了,老爹
Better write yourself a new book, daddy.
各位
Gentlemen...
我不行了
...I'm wasted.
我输掉的一千七我认赔了
I'll settle for the 1700 that I've already lost.
再见
Later.
各位,我也收摊了
Gentlemen, I, too, will withdraw.
那么…
LANCEY: Well...
就你跟我了,小子
...just the two of us, Kid.
发牌,舒特
Deal them up, Shooter.
要你一千块
KID: Cost you a grand.
这嘛…
LANCEY: Well...
不得不跟,小子
Compulsory call, Kid.
两对,杰克大
Two pair, jacks up.
国王大
Kings up.
最后一张
SHOOTER: Last card.
国王拿到九
Nine to the kings.
A,A对叫注
Ace. Pair of aces bets.
桌上,两千七
电影精选列表