Be advised, plainclothes officers in pursuit.
快追
Let's go!
联邦调查局 625 加入搜捕
FBI, six, 25. Add us to the search.
天啊
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my
杰米
Jamie...
我们走吧
Yeah. Come on.
要穿过街区
Gonna make the block.
后门
Back door!
让开 让开
Move! Move!
我在莫拉 正在前往约瑟芬
I'm on Maura, headed to Josephine,
我快追上你们了
I'm almost on you guys.
安全 -安全 走
Clear! Clear. Go go go!
去大门
To the gate!
什么鬼 滚出我家
What the fuck! Get the fuck out of my house!
联邦调查局 -让开 别起来
FBI! Move, move! Stay down!
他中枪了
He's hit.
你看到他了吗
You got eyes on him?
没有 你呢 -没有
No, you? Negative.
我看到他了 尼科 你往右边
I got eyes on him! Nico, ya'll go right!
他一定就在这里
He's gotta be here somewhere.
他中枪跑不远的
Gunshot can't be far.
我去左边 -好 警惕四周
Take left. All right. Head on a swivel.
我发现了血迹
I've got blood.
放下枪
Fuck. Drop it.
别轻举妄动
Bad move, pal.
退后 给我退后
Back up, back the fuck up!
放下武器 -放下枪
Drop it, punk! Drop the gun!
不 -开枪吧 麦克
No! Take the shot, Mike!
快开枪
Take it. Take the shot.
对 麦克 如果你有把握 就开枪吧
Yeah, Mikey, If you got a shot, you should take it.
开啊
Take it!
靠
Oh, fu
嫌犯倒下了
Suspect down, suspect down.
该死
Fuck, fuck.
你弟弟呢
Where's your brother?
他死了 我……
He's dead. I...
他已经死了
He's fucking dead.
死了
Dead.
警官需要救护车
Officers need an ambulance.
告诉琼我很爱她 好吗 每天都要说
Tell Joan how much I love her, okay? Every day.
每天 -每天
Every day. Every day.
我会照顾好她的
I'm gonna take care of her.
我好爱你 好爱好爱
I love you so much. So fucking much.
我也爱你 杰米 我爱你
I love you, too, Jamie. I love you.
你在找什么 -有人掉进去了
What you lookin' for? Somebody went in here, tryin' to find
我想在他完全溶解之前找找牙齿什么的
ya'll teeth or something I can ID him by
用来确认身份
before he completely dissolves.
我知道这个是谁
I recognize this glob of shit.
是我在银行打伤的那个家伙
It's the one I tattooed at the bank.
你确定吗 -百分百确定
You sure? Absolutely.
所以只剩下弟弟了 -长官
So that only leaves the brother. Sir...
你们看看这个
You guys wanna take a look at this?
你想到了什么吗
Mean anything to you?
我想这表示他没有撒谎
I guess that means he wasn't lying.
这个怎么没有化掉 -银
How'd that survive? Silver.
贵金属不与硫酸反应
Noble metals don't react to sulfuric acid.
下午好 里肖托夫人 你还记得我吗
Good afternoon, Mrs. Rishoto. Do you remember me?
罗斯探员 -是的 你还好吗
Uh, Special Agent Ross. Yes! Are you all right?
我很好 -嗯
Yeah, I'm fine. Yeah.
哦 我洗完澡后踩到水
Oh! I just... I slipped on some water,
摔了一跤
gettin' out the shower.
很痛吧 -是的
Ouch! Yeah, yeah.
介意我进去坐坐吗
Do you mind if I come in?
我只是有几个后续问题要问你
I just have a few follow up questions for you.
好的 没问题 -谢谢你
Yeah, Yeah. Sure. Yeah. Thank you.
孩子真可爱
What a beautiful baby!
嘿
Hey, hey!
她怎么样了
So, how is she doing?
我听说她最近做了手术
I heard that she had a surgery recently.
去年春天 她恢复得很好
Last spring. She's doin' good.
医生说她可能会康复
Doctors say she's probably gonna be fine.
那真是好消息
Oh, that's good to hear.
先天性心脏病……
A congenital heart disorder...
我听说整个手术的
I heard that surgery is very expensive
费用很高
to cover all those costs...
我们很幸运 发起了众筹
We were blessed. We crowdfunded,
许多慷慨人士解囊相助
and a lot of generous people came to our rescue.
但你早就知道了 对吧 探员
But you already knew that, didn't you, Special Agent.
你刚说“我们”
You just said "we".
我们很幸运
Wewere blessed?
没错 我和我的孩子
Yeah, that's right. Me and my baby.
真是太慷慨了
That was incredibly generous.
捐助者呢 都是匿名的吗
And the donors? They're all anonymous?
对 都是匿名的
Yeah, that's how it works.
世上还是好人多 -她父亲呢
People can really surprise you. And the father?
他已经不在了 他走了
He's not around anymore. He's gone.
对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
不必道歉 有些事不能强求
Don't be. Some things just aren't meant to be.
你知道 我也有一个
You know... I... I have...
小女儿
a little girl, too.
不过 不算太小了
Well... not too little anymore.
她真漂亮 -是啊 我也觉得
She's beautiful. Yeah, I think so, too.
但她的眼神很悲伤
But... she has a sadness in her eyes.
你也看出来了
You see it, too.
对 都怪我
Yeah, that's on me.
我和她妈……
You know, her mother and I...
很合不来
were just a really bad match.
这给我女儿造成了很多痛苦
A bad match that caused my daughter a lot of pain.
我现在只能希望不会给她留下太深的伤害
All I can do now is hope that doesn't scar her too badly.
我能给你一个建议吗
Can I give you a piece of advice?
你看起来是个聪明人 可以说是个好人
You seem like a smart man, a good man even.
但有些事你还没想明白
But, there's somethin' you ain't figured out yet.
是吗 -是的
Really? Yeah...
我父亲 他一辈子都让我失望
My daddy, he spent a lifetime lettin' me down.
但没关系 因为他始终是我父亲
But it don't matter, 'cause he still my daddy.
每个女儿都需要一个父亲 世界就是如此
Every little girl needs one. It's just how it is.
或许要花很久才能想明白
Yeah, it might take us a while to figure that out,
但总会想通的
but we always do.
你的职责很简单
And, really, your job... is simple.
做你力所能及的事
Do what you can to own your shit.
试着去弥补她 等待她接受
Try to make up for it. And just wait for her.
“等待”
"Wait"?
对 等待 就是这样
Yeah. Wait. That's it.
永远不要放弃
Don't ever give up.
你父亲就是这么做的吗 等待
Is that what your father did? Wait?
不 他没有
No. He didn't.
你说你唯一的选择
You said that the only option you have was to
就是希望你女儿没事
just hope your little girl will be okay.
我不这么看
That ain't the way I see it.
你可以将你和前妻的事
You could just choose to leave your ex
留在过去
where she should be, in the past.
专注于和你女儿重新开始
And focus on starting over with your daughter.
嗯 你知道
Hmm. You know...
这个建议非常棒
that's really excellent advice.
和你聊天很开心 罗斯探员
It's been lovely chatting with you, Special Agent Ross.
我希望你今天过得更愉快
I hope you have a better day.
祝你好运 里肖托夫人
Good luck, Mrs. Rishoto.
嘿
Hey...
谢谢你
Thank you.
聊得怎么样 -还行
How'd that go? It went.
那她呢
电影精选列表