早上好
Good mornin'.
你拿着什么 我看看呢
What you got? Let me see this.
喔
Oh. Whoosh.
这是什么 噗噗
Yeah. What's that? Boop boop.
喜欢吗
What do you think?
哇
Wah!
这条项链是干什么用的
What's that necklace for?
哈喽 -早上好 梅梅
Hello! Good morning, Meme.
早上好 杰米
Morning, Jamie.
啊
Ah!
快点把孩子交给我
You hand over that baby to me right this minute.
这是谁 -谁是我的小心肝
Who's that? Who's my heart?
这是谁
Who's that?
对了 到梅梅这来
That's it, come to Meme.
谢谢你照顾她 梅梅
Thank you for doing this, Meme.
真是个不听话的孩子
That's a grumpy baby.
再来道个别 好吗
Oh! One more goodbye, yeah?
你今天要和梅梅在一起 好吗
You gonna stay with Meme today, yeah?
对
Yeah.
要听话 做个乖女儿
Be good. Be a good girl.
你今晚可以留下吧
You all right staying the night?
哦 当然啦 亲爱的
Aww... oh! 'Course, darlin'.
照顾她是我最开心的事了
Nothing would make me happier.
天啊
Oh, my!
爸比要走了 -我今天会回来的
Papas leavin'. I'll be back today.
爸比会回来的 他会回来
Daddy will be back. He'll be back.
谢谢你 梅梅 -他会回来
Thank you, Meme. He'll be back.
好吧 我当时在那里
All right, so there I was.
第二天去了中东
Day two, in the sandbox.
在81师的一个车队里
In a convoy, on the 81st.
我坐在车顶的炮手座位上
I'm sittin' up top, at the gunner seat.
心都跳到嗓子眼儿了 因为
Fucking hearts beating through my chest 'cause I...
我听说这是全国最危险的一段路
I heard it's the most dangerous stretch of road in the country.
确实
Fuck yeah, it is.
谁知道会发生什么
What could go wrong?
所以我们继续行驶着
So we're cruising along.
(到麦加朝圣过的穆♥斯♥林♥)
突然 我看到路边有个哈吉
All of a sudden, I see this fucking Hajji on the side of the road.
他骑着一只驴子
And he's going to town
要进城 他要……
on a fuckin donkey He's got
等等 驴子?
Hang on a minute! A fucking donkey?
哥们 他把哈吉服
Bro, he's got his little Hajji dress
搭在肩膀上 干着驴
hiked up over his shoulders bangin' away.
这怎么可能 -超级变♥态♥ 对吧
How do you even do that? Super fucking weird, right?
我还跟老枪说了 但他不以为意
I even said somethin' to Gunny about it but he shrugs it off.
我们又往前走了不到六公里
So we don't get another six klicks down the road,
我又在远处看到一个阿♥拉♥伯人
I see another fucking Alibaba off in the distance
在一辆坏了的悍马车后面干着驴
ridin' one of his own behind this broken down Humvee.
又在爆驴的菊花吗
What, like another donkey in the butthole?
然后呢
So what happened next?
还是同样的场面
More of the same. I must've seen like
我看到了不止四次
fuckin' four more pairs of 'em.
在回农场的路上就开干了
Gettin' after it on the way back to the farm. right?
怎么了
What?
而且……
So... uh...
还有更糟的 我们回到
It gets worse. All right, so we get back
汽车调配场时 我看到一个脏老头
to the motor pool and I see this old dirty bastard
大概这么高 有条假肢
about yay high, with a wooden leg
坐在少校悍马车的引擎盖上打飞机
sittin' on the hood of the major's Humvee, jerkin' off.
你开玩笑的吧 -什么
You're kidding. What?
真的 -你怎么还坐得上去
Yeah How the fuck do you even get in there?
老枪看着我 看出我很凌乱
So Gunny looks up to me, can see how fuckin' rattled I am, right?
然后问我有什么问题 我说问题就是
Then he asks me what my malfunction is. I mean, my malfunction,
这一路上我都看见
I'm telling you, the whole fucking way here I'm seeing
路边有人在干驴
dudes bangin' donkeys on the side of the road.
还有这个装假肢的家伙
There's this guy with a wooden leg
光天化日之下在汽车调配场撸管
beatin' off in the motor pool in broad daylight
你知道他说了什么吗
and you know what he says to me?
说了啥
What'd he say?
“兄弟 你不能指望装假肢的人
"Marine, you can't expect a guy with a wooden leg
够得着驴”
to catch a fucking donkey."
疯子一个
Crazy motherfucker.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
我们到了
We here.
你有什么不满 为什么噘嘴
What's your problem? Why you poutin'?
老子没有噘嘴
Bitch, I ain't fuckin' poutin'.
你有 -去你♥妈♥的♥
Yeah, you are. Fuck you.
开始行动吧
Let's rock and roll.
我知道转移现金的时间比预期的要长
I know the transfer took a little bit longer than we wanted,
但我们很感谢您的业务
but we appreciate your business
以及您的信任
andwe appreciate your trust.
所有人不许动
Everybody freeze! Don't you fuckin' move!
都不准拿武器
Hands away from the weapons, all.
不不不 -别作死
Nah nah nah nah nah. Think it through.
所有人都放松点
Everybody fuckin' relax.
你听到了 别动
You heard him. Don't fuckin' move.
住手 -闭嘴
Stop! Shut up!
好 你们都听到了
All right, you heard the man.
从你们三位女士开始
Let's start with you three ladies right there.
双手抱头 离开柜台
Hands laced on top of your head. Back away from the counter.
快点 靠在墙上 其他人都趴下
Let's go. Get against the fucking wall. Everyone else, on the floor!
看着地面
Eyes on the fucking floor, pal.
趴下 贱♥人♥
Get on the floor, bitch!
喔 -各位 别紧张 好吗
Whoa! Guys, just relax! All right?
低下头 眼睛向下 不值得为此送命
Heads down. Eyes down. This ain't worth dying for.
把钥匙给我
Give me the fucking key.
快把钥匙给我
Give me the fucking key!
算你识相
Smart!
不不不
No no no no no!
啊 -天啊
Ah ah! Oh, God! Oh, my !
啊 -闭嘴 不然接下来就轮到你
Ah! Shut the fuck up, or your fucking thumb's next.
快说 我需要密♥码♥
Let's go. I need the code.
3 17 77
Ah! Three, 17, 77.
看着我的眼睛 如果这个是报♥警♥码
Look at my fucking eyes, if that's a panic code...
他要切掉的就不只是你的拇指
he's gonna cut off a lot more than your fucking thumb.
听懂没
You understand me?
1 23 7 9
One, 23, seven, nine.
你个王八蛋
You, motha
把嘴闭上
Shut the fuck up!
门开了
We're in!
兄弟 我们没时间了
Bro, we're out of clock.
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear!
上
Now!
后面有警♥察♥
Cops at rear!
后退 -等等
Move back! Wait!
安全了 安全了
All clear! All clear!
再等等 再等等
Wait for it! Wait for it!
左侧有敌人
Contacts left!
快走
Move!
快走
Move!
算了 嘿
Let it go! Hey!
我们说了不恋战
We said to... only.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfuck!
后退 转移
Move back! Move
正在转移
Moving.
转移 -正在转移
Move! Move it!
右侧有敌人
Contact right!
嘿 散开 去左边 -快走
Hey! Spread out, to your left! Move!
正在转移
Moving!
就这样
电影精选列表