At least that's what you're gonna be
你肯定会是个鬼
when Stitches delivers you to me.
这样我就可以把你喂鳄鱼了
So I can feed you to the fucking alligators.
死黑鬼
Bitch ass nigger.
你听到了吧
You heard that?
是的
Yes, sir.
听着 我告诉你 我不想帮他的
Look man, I'm tellin' you, I ain't wanna help him.
一点也不想 但我没得选
Not one damn bit. But I had no choice.
他用格洛克手♥枪♥指着我的头 -格洛克手♥枪♥
He put a fucking Glock to my head. A glock?
没错 枪身上写着的
Yes, sir. Saw it written right on the side.
有一个闪亮的珍珠枪柄
Had a shiny pearl handle grip. It
是吗 上面有雕刻吗
Oh, yeah? Did it have any engraving in it?
就是那个闪亮的珍珠枪柄上
You know on that... shiny pearl handle.
是的 确实有
Yes, sir. Yeah, it did.
上面刻着一个死神
Had a grim reaper carved in on it.
真的吗
Really?
这像是编出来的吗
That sound like something you lie about?
然后他们把枪
Then, they put the gun
塞进我嘴里 按下击锤
in my mouth, and pulled back the handle.
等等 他们塞进你嘴里了
Wait, they put it in your mouth?
我以为你说的是指着你的头
I thought you said they put in to your head.
他先指我的头 然后塞我嘴里
Look, he put it to my head, then in my mouth.
然后这些疯子争先恐后地
All right? Then the crazy son of a bitches start arguing
要开枪
about which one's gonna get to pull the trigger.
我去 -嗯
Holy shit! Mmm!
塞你嘴里 还按下了击锤
Put it in your mouth, and pulled it out...
我发誓 你敢相信吗
Man, I swear for God, can you believe that shit?
不
No.
我不信
No, I don't.
你是谁
Who are you?
你听说过匹诺曹效应吗
You ever heard of the Pinocchio effect?
比骡糙效应
The pokey no fect?
不是
No, no.
匹诺曹
Pinocchio.
那个希望自己是个真正男孩的可爱木偶
You know, the cute wooden puppet that wished he was a real boy?
他每次说谎 鼻子都会变长
Every time he told a lie, his nose would grow.
我说了 我对天发誓
Man, I told you. I swear for God.
我对你说谎有什么好处
What do I have to gain from lying to you?
埃德温 介意我叫你埃德温吗
You see, Edwin... Mind I call you Edwin?
你看
You see...
匹诺曹效应是指有人说谎时
The Pinocchio effect is when someone's lying,
他们知道自己在说谎
they know they're lying
所以他们会费尽心思
So they're working as hard as they can
使你相信他们没说慌
to convince you, that they ain't.
他们开始喋喋不休
They start babbling, and going on...
说一些多余的细节 无关紧要的话
Start spitting out more details, more words, than necessary.
你知道 就比如
You know, shit like,
“你觉得我会对这种事说谎吗”
'Do you think I'd lie about something like that?'
或者“我说谎能有什么好处”
Or, 'What do I have to gain, lying to you all?'
哇
Whoa.
等等 你觉得我说了什么谎
Wait... what do you think I'm lying about?
一切
Everything.
首先 格洛克手♥枪♥是聚合物手♥枪♥ 是塑料材质
For one, a Glock's a polymer pistol. It's plastic.
你不能给它加枪柄
You can't add grips to it.
尤其是珍珠枪柄
Especially no pearl handle ones.
其次 它是击针击发手♥枪♥ 是内击锤
And, second, it's a striker fire, hammerless
也就是根本没有击锤可以按 笨蛋
Which means there's no hammer to pull pack on, dumbass.
你到底有什么毛病
What the fuck is wrong with you,
你要中风了还是咋的
you about to have a stroke or something?
我没有时间 也没有画笔
I have neither the time nor the crayons
跟你详细解释
to explain all this to you.
但我还是要试一试
But, I'm gonna give it a go, anyway.
你不知道的是
What you're unaware of is,
今天下午早些时候
earlier this afternoon,
你向其提供情报
those crazy sons of bitches,
和电路板的那些疯子
that you supplied the intel and the boards to,
搞了一场北好莱坞枪战
pulled a North Hollywood shootout.
他们杀害了六名警♥察♥ 还有一名生命垂危
They murdered six officers and put another in critical condition.
所以你至少是……
Which makes you an accessory to, at minimum...
六项谋杀罪的从犯
Six counts of capital murder.
你现在意识到你处境的严重性了
Now, you're realizing the gravity of your situation.
听着 我完全不知情 好吗
All right, look. I had no fucking idea, all right?
他们本该去偷钱的
They were supposed to go in on the prowl.
在前一晚破门而入
Break in the night before.
我完全不知道他们会杀人
Look, I had no idea they were gonna kill no one,
好吗 -我相信路易斯安那州
all right? I'm sure the state of Louisiana
会非常感谢你的解释
would really appreciate that explanation.
我完蛋了
Oh, fuck me.
是的 没错
Yeah, yeah, that's about right.
好吧 听着
All right, look, look...
我能做什么
What can I do, all right?
告诉我 我能做什么
Tell me, tell me... What can I do?
跟我说说你的顾客
Tell me 'bout your customers.
那些把你推入火坑的家伙
These guys that put you in this hole.
好的 是两个白人
Okay, it was, uh, two White dudes.
我想他们可能是兄弟
I think they might've been brothers.
你怎么会这么认为
How'd you come to that conclusion?
他们一直称兄道弟
They kept calling each other bro and shit.
你是印第安人吗 这个城市里
What are you, fucking Redman? Who do you know in this city
有谁不是称兄道弟
who doesn't call each other bro?
那不一样 好吗
It was different than that, all right?
我感觉他们就是兄弟
Look I just I feel like they were brothers. All right?
他们看起来有点像 -好的
They kind of looked alike. Okay, okay.
很好 多跟我说说这对兄弟
This is good. Tell me more about these brothers.
好 年轻的那个比较聪明
All right, uh, they, uh... The younger one was the smart one.
年长的那个比较凶
Okay? And and... The older one was the mean one.
他哪里体现了聪明
What made the smarter one smart?
他很关心行动
He was just all about business.
他想知道所有细节
He wanted to know the details.
非常具体的细节
Very specific about the details.
那凶的那个呢
And the mean one?
他是个恶棍
Oh, oh, he was bad news.
眼神很凶狠
You know, some wild eyes.
他是那种会找借口
He's the type of guy that's lookin' for any excuse
伤害别人的人 他跟我说
to hurt someone. All right? He told me,
如果我出♥卖♥♥♥他 他会找到我
if I ratted on him, he'd find me,
让我在自己的屎堆里抽搐
and leave me twitchin' in my own pile of shit.
他还非常具体地
And... he was... very, very specific
描述了屎堆
about the pile of shit.
好的 我相信你 继续
Okay. I believe you. Keep going.
好
Okay... uh...
聪明的那个脖子上戴着一个圣裘德吊坠
The smart one had a Saint Jude pendant around his neck.
还有
And, uh...
凶的那个有一个海军陆战队纹身
the mean one had a... Marine corps tattoo.
纹的“永远忠诚” 还有一行字
It said Semper Fi, it had writin' on it.
写的什么字
What did the tattoo say?
下面写着永远忠诚啥的
It said Semper Fi somethin' on the bottom,
上面写着谢里登啥的 -写的啥
And, then, Sheridan somethin', on top. Say what?
下面写着永远忠诚 -不是 那个名字
It said Semper Fi on the bottom. No no no... the name
谢里登·拉伊德什么的
Oh, uh, Sheridan Raid, or something.
我记得有种坦克也叫这个名字
I remember 'cause of the tank. Okay?
你想到啥了吗 -等等
That mean somethin' to you? One second
我应该请律师吗
So, should I have lawyer here, or something?
诺玛 我要你放下手中的事
Norma, look, I need you to drop everything,
帮我查两个名字
and run two names for me.
听着 我知道你打造电路板的起因和经过
Listen. I understand how and why you built the boards.
但你是怎么知道周四存款的
But, how did you know about the Thursday deposits?
你怎么知道那个分行
How did you know that branch was temping
会充当临时总行
as a headquarter branch?
我不知道什么总行分行的事
Look, I don't know nothing about no headquarter branch
也不知道周四存款的事
电影精选列表