Yeah, this one? Yeah, even trade.
嘿 嘿 -算了吧
Hey, hey Come on, man
嘿
Hey!
很公平的交易 一百万现金
Even fuckin' trade, man. A million cash,
我藏起来了
I stashed it.
你想得美
No, it ain't gonna happen.
你怎么回事
Come on, what the fuck's wrong with you?
那可是一百万 -不是
It's a million dollars. No, it ain't.
布里尔早就告诉过我你有多少钱
Brill already told me what you left him.
你只有这么多
That's all you got right there.
此外 我的得力干将斯蒂奇
Plus, my boy Stitches over there...
这混♥蛋♥
that motherfucker
对她很是垂涎
got somethin' wicked for her ass.
别动 公主
Hold on, princess.
嘿 混♥蛋♥
Hey, yo, motherfucker,
是我杀了你的混♥蛋♥弟弟
it was me that dumped your little bitch ass brother.
你真该听听他的声音
Oh, yeah. You should've heard him.
呜咽着求我
Begged me. Whimpered.
哭得像个小婊♥子♥
Cried like a little fucking bitch.
直到我把枪塞进他嘴里
Until I jammed that .45 in his mouth.
哥们
Hey, yo, homie.
你知道贴脸射击
You know anything about the terminal effects
有什么效果吗
of contact shots?
不知道吗 效果爆♥炸♥
No? That's a big word.
你看
You see,
这样子贴脸射击
with the terminal effects of contact shots,
身体会吸收子弹的所有能量
the body absorbs all the discharge from the round.
不只是子弹
Not just the fucking bullet.
还有气体
All those gasses...
迅速扩张
expanding that fucking fast?
喔
Whoo!
那真是惨目忍♥睹
That's some savage, ugly shit, bro.
你要相信我说的
You gotta trust me on this one.
你弟弟布里尔……
Your little brother Brill...
已经没法看了
That's gonna be a closed casket.
我在你身上闻到了地狱的味道
Well, I smell the vapors of hell on you, boy.
你说得挺好 不过耍不了我
You good, but you're not gonna play me.
不 我要享受这一刻
No. I'm I'mma savor the moment.
我要好好折磨你 慢慢来
Got plans for you. Take my time.
甚至持续个几晚
Make it a few nights, even.
看到那边的容器了吗
See that container over there?
你们整晚都在想那是什么吧
Know y'all been wondering what that is, all night, huh?
那是一百加仑的硫酸
That's a hundred gallons of sulfuric acid.
几分钟就能把人融成汤 特别猛
Turn a man into soup in minutes. Real wicked shit.
我从墨西哥的朋友那里得到的
Yeah, I got that from my Mexican friends.
他们就用这个
They got it goin' on.
嘿 斯蒂奇
Hey, yo, Stitches.
给这些白♥痴♥演示一下
Let's show these fools a little demo real quick.
让他们见识下厉害
Get their fucking mind right.
我只想说这里马上会变得很吵
I just want you to know it's about to get real noisy in here.
非常吵
Real noisy.
不不不 天啊 求你不要
No no no no no no. God, god, no, please.
等等 等等 杰米 杰米
Wait, wait. Jamie, Jamie, Jamie.
杰米 让他住手 -拜托
Jamie, stop him Hey, hey, come on, man.
嘿 嘿 还有更多的钱
Hey! Hey! There's more money
杰米 让他住手 -嘿 看着我
Jamie, stop him! Hey, look at me, man.
还有很多钱
There's more fuckin' money, man.
杰米 让他停下 杰米
Jamie, stop him! Jamie! Jamie!
你不必这么做
You don't have to do this!
啊
Ah! Ah! Ah!
不 不
No! No, no!
不 别这样
No! Fuckin' no!
啊 -尝尝吧 混♥蛋♥
Ahh! Take that, motherfucker.
像冠军一样感受下
Take it. Take it like a champ!
你个混♥蛋♥ 我要杀了你
You motherfucker! I'm gonna fucking murder you!
这就是我要说的 哦喂
That's what I'm talkin' bout! Ooh whee!
这就是派对开始的方式
This how you get a party started!
你会后悔没有先杀我的
You're gonna wish you murdered me first.
杰特告诉我 你们是兄弟
So the Jet tells me, that ya'll are brothers.
你就是弟弟 我没说错吧
You the younger brother? Am I wrong?
嘿 斯蒂奇
Hey, Stitches!
让我试一试
Let me have a go at it.
不 米克 想想办法 做点什么
No, Mick, do something, Mick. Do something.
嘿 嘿 不 不 不
Hey, hey! No, no, no, no.
别这样 不要
No, don't do that! No, no, no!
这就是你想要的吗
This is what you wanted, huh?
嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey!
闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
啊
Ah! Ah!
好了 好了
Okay, okay, you
这一幕似曾相识
Talk about deja fucking vu.
我是不是说过 你会后悔
Didn't I tell you, you were gonna wish
没有先杀了我
you killed me first?
不是吗
Don't you?
你没事吧 -快走
Oh, you're all right. Come on!
我们要庆祝一下
We're gonna celebrate.
什么
What?
带她离开
Take her, take her and go.
走 快走
Go! Go! Go!
各单位注意 我们接到多个来自
All units, we're receiving multiple calls
圣玛丽街961号♥的报♥警♥电♥话♥
of 94s at 961 St. Mary Street.
报♥警♥人称听到了枪声
Callers say, it sounds like automatic gunfire.
那是努西的地盘 只有十分钟路程 -我们快去
That's Nussy's place. Ten minutes away. Let's go!
不许动 -按他说的做
Freeze! Do what he says.
把枪放下 快放下
Put the gun down. Put it down!
就算为了我 -把枪放下
Not even for me, not for me. Put the gun down.
拜托 你不会想这么做的
Come on, man, you don't want to do this!
想想琼 -放下枪
Think about Joan Put it down.
想想琼 杰米 -别做傻事
Think about Joan, Jamie. Don't be stupid!
立刻
Now!
就这样 慢一点
That's it! Slowly!
很好 现在退后
Good. Now step back.
让我看看你的腰带 拉起衣服
Let me see your waistband. Pull up your shirt.
都放到地上
Put 'em on the ground.
踢过来
Kick 'em to me.
女士 你往后退 直到我叫你停下
Ma'am, you back up, till I say stop.
好的 -按他说的做
Okay. Do what he says.
后退 后退
Back! Back!
停 -好
Stop! Uh, yes, sir.
你 跪下
You, to your knees!
跪下
To your knees!
636 呼叫总部 -636 请讲
Six, 36, headquarters. Six, 36, go ahead.
我抓到一个白人男子 我在劳雷尔街和第二街的拐角处
I've got a White male. I'm at the corner of Laurel and Second Street.
目标与银行通缉令上的
The subject matches the description of one of the shooters
一名匪徒的描述相符
from the BOLO from the bank.
就隔了几个街区 -快点 尼科 开过去
That's blocks away. Come on Nico, just get us there.
快开
Go, just go.
你要为你今天的所作所为付出代价
You're gonna fry for what you did today,
我会在前排看着你……
and I'm gonna reserve a front row sea
等等
Wait!
你为什么这么做 老哥
What the hell? Why'd you do that, bro?
因为我爱你 老弟
Cause I love you, bro.
看着我 杰米 看着我 嘿
Look at me, look at me, Jamie, look at me! Hey, hey!
隐蔽
Take cover!
我们得走了 快走 杰米
Babe, we gotta go. Come on, Jamie!
快走
Come on!
快点
Go. Let's go!
发生交火 嫌犯徒步逃跑
Runaways, shots fired, suspect fleeing on foot.
1200街区
1200 block.
注意 便衣警♥察♥正在追捕
电影精选列表