You act like everything is normal.
你不能和这些人混在一起
You can't be around these guys, all right?
你得听我说 联邦调查局盯上你了
You need to listen to me. The FBI's on you.
他们找你谈话了?
They talk to you?
是的 他们在银行待了几个小时
Yeah, yeah. They were at the bank for, like, hours.
找每个人谈了话
They talked to everybody.
他们在找当地的人
They're looking for guys from the neighborhood.
他们会找到你的 杰米
They're gonna find you, Jamie. And... and...
听着 要不我们一走了之
Listen... what if we just left.
要不我们现在就走 你和我一起离开 -嘘
What if we left right now... and you came with me right now? Hey... Shh
我们去接琼尼 -别说了 别说了
And we go get Joannie Stop! Stop!
我们离开这里 你和我一起走
And we get the fuck out of here. You come with me...
只有一件事很重要 你回家去
There's one thing that's important. You go home.
就这样 让我处理
That's it. Let me work!
好吗 你相信我吗
All right? You trust me?
你知道我相信你
You know I do.
我受不了这个 你们得带他离开
I can't have this. You gotta get him out of here.
关门 关门
Shut the door! Shut the door!
杰米 他得离开
Jamie, he's gotta go!
我能带他去哪里 比尔
Where the fuck am I gonna take him, Bill?
带他去找克拉伦斯
Let's take him to Clarence.
我们不能带他去找克拉伦斯
We ain't takin' him to fucking Clarence's.
那就把他扔到急诊室 听天由命
Dump him at the E.R. and hope for the best.
还是带他去找克拉伦斯
Take him to Take him to fucking Clarence.
我要一起去
I'm coming with.
啥 -是的
What? Yeah.
你要回家去 我们刚说了的
No you're fucking going home. We just talked about this.
我不能把你留给这个疯子
I ain't leavin' you here with this fucking psychopath.
艾娃 -没得商量 我不回家
Ava. No way! I'm not going home!
知道吗 这主意不错
You know what? That's a great idea.
警方不会搜查一个漂亮的黑发女人
Cops ain't looking for no pretty brunette from the Channel.
给 你来开车
Here! You drive!
在事情结束之前 我不会离开你的
I'm not leaving your side till this is over with.
你敢耍我们 我就回到这里宰了你
You fuck us...and I will be back to murder you where you stand.
清楚了吗
We clear?
清楚
We're clear.
据称活下来的匪徒
The surviving assailants
带走了
are believed to have made off
150多万美元
with over one point five million dollars.
新奥尔良警局
The New Orleans Police Department,
与联邦调查局的精英抢劫专案组合作
in conjunction with the FBI's elite robbery task force unit
开展了大范围的搜捕
have begun an extensive manhunt.
设置了路障和检查点
Setting up roadblocks and checkpoints.
有效封锁了城市内外的
ively shutting down all access points
所有入口
both in and out of the city.
如果你或你认识的人
If you, or anyone you know,
知道这些逃犯的
has any information on the whereabouts
下落
of these fugitives,
新奥尔良警局
the New Orleans Police Department asks that
要求你立即联♥系♥他们
you contact them immediately.
但不要靠近劫匪
But do not approach.
劫匪被认定携带武器 极其危险
The assailants are considered armed and extremely dangerous.
我们现在连线乔治 他在医院里
Now, let's go to George, who's standing by at University Medical,
等待今天这起袭击中
awaiting an update on the state,
受伤警官的最新情况
of the officers wounded in today's heinous attack.
喂 -汉克 医院的情况
Yo Hank, the situation at the hospital
你是谁 -很不乐观
Who's this? is extremely grim.
是的 -有充分的理由相信
Oh, yeah. And with good reason.
今天这起惨案 -努西
Today's tragic events Yo, Nussy.
是伤亡最多的一次事件……
marked the deadliest incident
有个傻瓜打电♥话♥说你认识他
Got some fool on the line that says you knows him.
让我告诉你 他愿意谈谈
Told me to tell ya, he's willing to chat.
杰特 有何贵干
The Jet, what you want?
有些人来了 仍然不知道他们所爱的人……
Some arriving, still unaware. of whether their loved ones
对 我正在看新闻
Yeah, I'm lookin' at that shit right now.
这些人都是疯子
These some straight up mad motherfuckers, right here.
是吗 说说看
Oh, yeah? Enlighten me.
这是个弃车的好地方
It's a good location to dump a car.
90号♥公路就在旁边
You got 90 only seconds away,
还有爱尔兰海峡就在这里
and the Irish Channel to get lost in, right there.
接下来怎么办
So, what's next?
我们开动脑筋 好吗
We flex this. Okay?
我们知道些什么
So what do we know?
有三个枪手 一个受伤了
Three shooters. One's hurtin'.
其中两个可能是当地人
Two of 'em are probably local boys.
都是退伍军人
All ex military.
不只是军人 这帮人是枪战老手
Not just military... these guys are gunfighters.
我们要找去过中东的老兵
We're lookin' for vets with trigger time in the sandbox.
我会让吉恩联♥系♥国防部
I'll get Jean to reach out to DOD.
我会让杰斐逊和奥尔良走访调查 -很好
And I'll pull Jefferson and Orleans' barrage. Good.
到底抢了多少钱
So what exactly was the take?
抢了300万 带走了150万
Walked out with three mil, got away with one point five.
东卡尔霍恩的银行放那么多现金做什么
What was a bank in East Calhoun doing with that much cash?
他们刚刚接管了临时总部分部
They just took over the temp headquarters branch,
因为中♥央♥商务区正在进行改造
because the CBD location was going through a remodel.
今天是星期四
And today's Thursday.
所以他们放着这么多现金
So, they were carrying heavy prepping' for distribution
是要分发给其他分行
to all the other branches.
支付周五的所有工资支票
Cover all those Friday payroll checks.
他们是怎么知道的
And, how do they know all this?
这得靠我们查了
That's our job.
你之前提到 有个埃德温·斯莫斯
You mentioned earlier, an Edwin Smalls...
没错 那个告密的
That's right. The rat.
斯莫斯给他们提供了情报和电路板
Smalls gave them intel and boards.
什么样的电路板
What kind of boards?
一种高端定制的东西
Some high end, custom stuff,
可以让警报系统
designed to trigger the alarm system
在劫匪到达前的15分钟自动关闭 -好的
to shut itself off 15 minutes before the crew hit the place. Okay.
我跟银行的保安公♥司♥调查过此事
I followed up on that with the bank's security firm.
他们说发现了两块奇怪的定制板
They told me that they found two odd, custom boards
被安装在主CPU中
installed in the master CPU.
他们这会儿正在对全体员工进行测谎
They're polygraphing the entire staff as we speak.
所以如果斯莫斯没交代 他们真就全身而退了
So if Smalls hadn't talked, they'd have gotten away clean?
没错
Hundred percent.
嗯
Hmm...
我要和这个无名小卒聊聊
I wanna speak to this nobody.
这位埃德温·斯莫斯先生
This Mr. Edwin Smalls.
我去 太阳从西边出来了
Holy shit. Get the fuck out of here.
我们需要你
We need you.
我帮你 赶快
I got you. Come on!
快进来 把他扶到这里
Get the hell in here! Quick! Put him over here.
扶到这里 扶到这里
Put him over here.Put him over here.
抱歉屋子很乱
Sorry 'bout the mess, man.
我正准备打扫
I was about to clean this shit up.
把他放上来
Put him right here.
子弹击中了他的腋下
Bullet hit him under his armpit.
他的右腋窝 -他的右边 克拉伦斯
His right armpit. His other right armpit, Clarence!
有血的地方 -你能冷静点吗
Where the fucking blood is! Would you just chill out, man?!
你让我慌得无法♥正♥常思考
You got me so fucking rattled, I can't even think straight!
我能处理 别打扰我做事
I got this. Just let me do my thing!
克拉伦斯 是谁啊
Clarence! Who's that?
她是谁 -你让谁进来了
Who the fuck is that? Who you got in there?
妈 是送馅饼的 他来送意大利香肠
Ma! It's the pie guy. He's just droppin' off a pepperoni.
但我讨厌意大利香肠
But I hate pepperoni!
我知道 不是给你的 是给我的
Yeah, I know! It's not for you! It's for me.
你说过你不想吃
You said you didn't want any.
那个不是送馅饼的 -妈 放松点 好吗
That ain't no pie guy! Mom, just relax, okay?
我一会儿就去给你揉脚
I'll be there in a bit to rub your feet.
真的吗 -我保证 老妈
Really? I promise, Ma!
看你的节目 我会在节目结束前过来
Just watch your program, and I'll be in there before it's over.
你在干什么 -我需要我的包
电影精选列表