Yo, what the fuck are you doin'? I I I need my bag.
什么包 -医疗包
What bag? It's a medical bag.
绿色的 大概这么大
It's green. It's about this big.
是这个吗 -就是这个 扔过来
This it? That's it. Toss it here.
现在你们给我点空间
Now, everybody just give me my space,
让我专心做事
and let me do my thing.
是比尔 -去接吧 这里交给我
It's Bill. Take it. I got it.
你行吗 -没问题 去吧
You got this? Yeah, I got it. Go go go go go.
喂 怎么了
Hey, what's up?
你有什么消息
What you got?
他答应了 但是个赔本买♥♥卖♥♥
He's down, but it's a shit deal.
一美元换三十美分
Thirty cents on the dollar.
靠 那是百分之七十
Fuck, that's seventy percent.
我知道 但这是一口价
I know, but it's one of those take it or leave it situations.
你自己决定
Your call.
行吧 -伤者怎么样了
All right. How's the bleeding?
不太好 我们怎么去交易
Not good. So how we gonna do this?
这家伙失血过多了
This dude has lost a shit ton of blood.
我猜子弹从他肩膀上弹开
My guess is the bullet bounced off his shoulders,
进入了腹部
start gettin' down to his stomach.
他的腹部肿胀 并且有肠胃出血
His abdomen is distended, and he's got a G.I. bleed.
我没时间听你说这些
I ain't got time for this, Bro.
我不知道该怎么跟你说
Well, I don't know what to tell you, bro!
我是医务兵 不是外科医生
I'm a corpsman, man, not a surgeon.
没有真正的创伤护理 后果不堪设想
Without real trauma care, and even then I don't know!
不能去医院 绝对不能
Ain't gonna happen, can't happen.
让他走得舒坦些
You make it go easy for him.
拿着
Take it!
怎么了
What's goin' on?
一切顺利 我处理了伤口
Yeah, it's all good. I I did my thing.
他的情况很糟 但血止住了
And, uh, he's in rough shape, but the bleeding stopped.
他只是需要一些时间休息
He just needs some time to rest.
我们没有时间休息
Well, we ain't got time for no rest.
你得尽快把他治好
You gotta get him fixed up, ASAP.
带他去比尔家 他在那里就可以休息了
Get him over to Bill's house. He can rest when we get there.
比尔怎么说 -谈好了
What's Bill have to say? Got a deal.
二十分钟后我们就知道了 -好的
Twenty minutes and we will know. You hear me? Yeah.
我们走吧 -好
Let's move. Let's go. Yeah.
嘿
Hey...
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气 -照顾好他
Yeah, man. Take care of him.
听着 我们一旦搞定此事
Look... as soon as we're done with this,
我会把你送到圣查尔斯
I'm gonna drop you off at St. Charles.
你要坐电车回家
You're gonna take the street car home.
你什么时候回家
When are you comin' home?
我不知道
I don't know.
所以就这样了吗 -不是的
So this is it? No, it's not it.
一旦风头过去
All right? As soon as the heat dies down,
我会派人去找你和琼
I'mma send for you and Joan.
杰米
Jamie...
你永远不会派人来找我们
You ain't never gonna send for us.
就算你这次成功逃脱了
If you make it out of this, and that's that's a big if...
你下半辈子也都要跑路
You're gonna be running for the rest of your life.
我有计划
I got a plan.
什么计划 -玻利维亚
What plan? Bolivia
听我解释 -玻利维亚
Let me explain Bolivia?
听我说 -杰米 我都不知道
Listen to me. Listen to me. Jamie, I don't even know
我都不知道那地方在哪儿 -听着
I don't even know, where the fuck that is, Jamie Listen
在南美洲 那里有一个大湖
It's in South America, and there's this big lake down there,
超级大 就在玻利维亚和秘鲁的交界处
Massive. Right on the Bolivian, Peruvian line.
就在边境上
Right there on the border,
被安第斯山脉环绕
surrounded by the Andes Mountains.
在大湖中♥央♥
And, in the middle of this big lake,
有个小岛叫太阳岛
there's this little island called Isla de Sol.
没有车 没有路
There's no cars, no roads,
只有渔民和农夫
Just fishermen and farmers.
你 我和琼可以在那里开启全新的生活
All right? You, me, and Joan could start a life there.
就我们一家三口
Just the three of us together?
杰米
Jamie...
我爱你 -我也爱你
I love you. I love you.
我愿跟你走到海角天涯 -好
And I'd go anywhere with you. Yeah.
你要丢下他吗
You gonna leave him behind?
怎么了
Sup?
不管了
Fuck it.
我们去拿钱吧 走
Let's go get our fucking money, come on.
你是布里尔吗 -你是谁
You Brill? Who the fuck are you?
我谁也不是
I'm nobody.
有意思 我也这么想的
Funny, I was just thinking that.
我们开始交易吧
Yo, let's just fucking do this, 'aight?
去检查一下
Check this shit out.
没问题吧 -没问题
Good, brother? Yeah, we good.
哥们 你这……
Yo, homie. You, uh...
分量有点轻了 你不觉得吗
you're a little light, don't you think?
想啥呢 这可是五十万
How do you figure? That's five hundred K.
我想也是 -这是百分之三十
I'm sure it is. That's thirty percent.
没错 -这是我们谈好的
Yes, it is. Yo, that's what we agreed to.
你说什么
What the fuck did you just say?
只有他们愿意做交易
It's the only fucking deal on the table.
我们别无选择
We didn't have no choice.
你不认为你需要先和我商量一下吗
What, you didn't think you need to run that by me first?
有什么问题吗
Do we have a problem?
是的 我们有大问题 等一下
Yeah, we got a fucking problem, hold on.
如果不想交易了 就直说
If you about that action, just say the word.
我们没事
Yo, we're good!
好吗 大家都冷静点
Aight? Everybody, just calm down.
你是个识相的白人
You the smart White boy,
最好管管你的贱♥人♥
best get your bitch in line
你刚说什么
What the fuck did you just say?
你听见我说的了
You heard what the fuck I said!
去他们的 算了吧
Yeah, fuck 'em. Come on.
行吧 行吧
All right, okay, All right.
你说得对 就这样吧
No, you're right, it is what it is,
我道歉
I apologize.
嘿 你……
Hey... you...
快 你要错过最精彩的部分了
Come on, you're gonna miss the best part.
对 去死吧
Yup. There you go.
搞毛啊
What the fuck!
快走 快走
Go, go, go, go!
天啊
Oh, God.
我就知道
I knew it. I fucking knew it.
该死 趴下
Oh, shit! All right. Get down.
别做傻事
All right. Don't do anything stupid.
冷静点 米克
Yo, be cool. Mick.
6 36 C 交给我
Six, thirty six, C. Drop it to me.
努西 大哥 我不知道该怎么跟你说
Yo, Nussy. Boss. I don't know how to tell you this.
说什么 -交易很不顺利
Tell me what? The meet went ugly.
布里尔没了
Brill's gone.
“没了”是什么意思
What you mean "gone"?
死了 白人杀死了他
Gone. White boys executed him.
杀光了所有人
Knocked off everyone.
不 不是所有人
Nah. Not everyone.
努西 等等 听我解释
Nussy. Yo! Wait! Let me explain.
不 我什么也听不见
Nah, I can't hear nothin'.
什么 现在呢
What?! 'How bout now?
还是听不见
Nah, still nothin'.
等等 什么 我没明白
Wait, what? I don't get it.
因为如果我能听到你 说明你已经是幽灵了
'Cause if I could hear you, you'd be an apparition.
是什么
A what?
是个鬼了
A fucking ghost, nigga.
如果我能听到你 你就是个鬼了
If I could hear you, you'd be a motherfucking ghost.
至少斯蒂奇把你交给我时
电影精选列表