and no Thursday deposit either.
好的 马上发给我
Yeah, yeah. Okay, send me that, right now.
是他们吗 -对 就是他们
This them? Yeah yeah yeah. Fuck yeah, that's them.
这是凶的那个 这是聪明的那个
Look, that's the mean one, and that's the smart one.
嘿 这什么意思 我怎么办
Hey, what's that mean, what about... what about me?
什么情况 没事吧
Man, what the fuck, man, we good?
迈克尔“米克”谢里登和杰米“詹姆斯”谢里登
Michael "Mick" Sheridan and Jamie "James" Sheridan.
爱尔兰海峡的贫穷白人
Irish White trash from the Channel.
几年前我在一次斗殴中逮捕了两兄弟
I popped Mick and his younger brother years ago
他们差点杀了一个人
in an agg assault, they damn near killed a guy.
弟弟无罪释放 但米克被送到安哥拉
The brother walked, but Mick got sent off to Angola
蹲了七年牢
for seven years.
两人都是中东的前海军陆战队员
Both are ex Marines from the sandbox.
给所有部门发一份公告
All right, get a bulletin to all of our agencies.
尽快把这些照片发给媒体 -收到
And get these photos to the media ASAP. Copy.
有查到银行职员的什么吗 -还没有
Any word on the bank employees? Not yet.
我会再催催吉恩的
I'll rattle Jean's cage again, though.
现在跟进
Follow up now.
出啥事了 -问米克吧
What happened? Mick happened.
就是他捅的篓子
That's what the fuck happened.
她什么意思
What is she talkin' about?
杰米 你怎么会有这么多钱
And, Jamie... Why do you have all the money?
我们不得不走人 只好一不做二不休
We had to move. We had to dump it.
你们知道他是谁吗
Do you have any idea who that was?
他是布里尔·韦恩斯 努西的弟弟
That was Brill Waynes, Nussy's brother.
努西 -我们死定了
Nussy... We are so dead.
没事的
It's okay. We're fine.
不仅没事 还好得很
Yo, we're better than fine.
每个人都能分到更多的钱
Everybody's share just got a serious fucking bump.
岛屿计划进展如何
Where we at with the island?
嘿 护照怎么样了
Hey, the passports, where we at?
你怎么了
What's the matter?
你不把我们害死
You're not gonna be happy
就不会开心 是吧
till we're all dead, anyway, right?
什么 -我明白
What? Look, I get it.
米克 你一直想壮烈而死
Mick, you've always wanted a warrior's death.
我不害怕死亡
I ain't afraid of dying, bro.
是 我们都知道
Yeah, no, no, we all know.
如果我们能逃出去 我们就分道扬镳
If we do get out of this, we go our separate ways.
我们彼此再也不相见
We're never gonna see each other again.
老弟 -别喊我弟
Bro. Don't bro me.
你脑子不清醒
You ain't thinkin' straight.
我这辈子都没这么清醒过
I've never been more clear in my whole life.
我每次摊上的麻烦
Every pile of shit I've ever stepped in
都是因为你 米克
is because of you, Mick.
谁给你钱让琼治病的
Who got you the money for Joan?
谁把你从普罗维登斯救出来的
Who got you outta hell in Providence?
我替你挨了老爸多少次打
How many beatings I took for you from our old man?
你欠我的
You owe me.
不
No.
今晚过后 两不相欠
After tonight, the debt's paid.
嘿 我是你哥
Hey... Hey! I'm your fucking brother!
这对你来说毫无意义吗
What, that don't mean nothin' to you?
是因为她吗
This is about her, right?
你让这贱♥人♥介入我们之间
You gonna let that fucking bitch come between us?
你再说一次
Say that again.
说什么 贱♥人♥吗
What? Bitch?
喔喔喔 哥们
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Bro!
斯蒂奇 我正准备给你打电♥话♥
Stitches, baby! I was just about to call you!
在今天残忍♥的银行抢劫案中
Two local men have been identified as shooters
两名当地男子被确认为枪手
in today's brutal bank robbery.
他们分别是迈克尔·谢里登 41岁
Their names are Michael Sheridan, 41 years of age,
和他的弟弟 詹姆斯·谢里登 35岁
and his brother, James Sheridan, 35 years.
两人都有大量的犯罪记录
Both own extensive rap sheets.
他们均为前美国海军陆战队员
Both men are former United States Marines.
曾在伊♥拉♥克♥和阿富汗服役
Having served deployments in both Iraq and Afghanistan.
联邦调查局抢劫专案组
The FBI robbery task force unit
据说此刻
is said to be closing in on them.
正在追捕他们
As we report to you this evening.
我刚和吉恩打完电♥话♥
All right, so I just got off the line with Jean.
有所发现
Something did pop.
一个银行出纳员 那个漂亮的黑发女人
One of those bank tellers, that pretty brunette?
艾娃·里肖托 她在爱尔兰海峡长大
Ava Rishoto, she grew up in Irish Channel
她只有几条
Now, she only had a couple of dings
少年犯罪纪录
in her sealed juvie record.
比如呢 -13岁搞偷窃
Such as? Petty theft at 13,
15岁犯了罪
and a P.I. at 15.
不止这些 吉恩在调查
Eh, there's more. I told you Jean was digging.
他调出了所有人的银行账户
So he pulls the bank accounts on all of 'em.
她居然有七万五千多的存款
And she's got over 75 grand in deposits.
就在他们犯下梅泰里抢劫案的三周后
Three weeks after they pulled that job in Metairie.
你查过这笔钱吗 -都是数字转账
So, you followed the money? All digital.
一个叫秘密天使的网站
Something called, uh, Secret Angels.
这是个匿名网站
It's one of those anonymous sites
你可以在上面卖♥♥惨筹钱
where you crowdfund sad stories.
钱确实都用来支付医院账单了
Now, all the money did go to pay the hospital bills.
其他就没什么可疑的
And nothing else looks suspicious.
她还背着房♥贷和车贷 不过
She's still carrying her house and her car note. But...
这些日期的吻合度
those dates matchin' up like that, that just...
未免太过巧合了 -嘿 吉文斯
makes for one hell of a coincidence. Hey, Givens!
你要去干嘛 -你没听说吗
What you workin'? You ain't heard?
听说什么 -缉毒队的来了
Heard what? Narcotics on the scene.
他们在市中心发现六具尸体
They've got six baggers on the ground in Central City.
似乎是努西的手下 -你怎么知道
Look's like it's Nussy's group. How do you figure?
布里尔是其中之一
Your boy Brill is one of 'em.
什么时候的事
When'd this happen?
尸体还没凉呢
Shit, the bodies ain't even cold yet.
我要走了
I gotta roll.
布里尔是谁
What's a Brill?
本市最大的
Only the little brother
黑帮老大的弟弟
to the biggest gangsta in the wards.
真的吗 -真的
Really? Yeah.
大到足以洗150万吗
Big enough gangsta to wash one point five mil?
他肯定有这个能力
He'll definitely be on the list.
去哪里能找到这个努西
Where can we find this Nussy?
他有个俱乐部
Well, he's got a club over on Magazine.
带我去
Show me.
杰米
Jamie.
杰米
Jamie!
杰米 -唷 好的
Jamie! Yo, yo! Okay.
嘿 -杰米
Hey... Jamie!
你没事吧 -杰米
You okay? Jamie.
老弟 你还好吗
Bro? Hey, yo, yo, you good?
你没事吧
You okay?
杰米 我真的很抱歉
Jamie, fucking, I'm so fucking sorry, bro.
我真的很抱歉
Bro. I'm so fucking sorry.
交给我处理
I got this, bro. I do.
我会告诉他们是我♥干♥的
I'm I'm gonna tell 'em it was me.
你还不明白吗 不管你说什么
You just ain't gettin' it, man. No matter what you say,
他们都不会放过我们
they're just gonna kill us, anyway.
艾娃
Ava!
嘿
Hey...
对不起
I'm so sorry.I'm so sorry.
嘿 哥们 跟他们无关 都是我♥干♥的
Hey, bro. It wasn't them. It was me.
我一人做事一人当
It was all me.
是吗
Is that right?
嘿 还有比这更多的钱
Hey, there's more money than this,
多很多
A lot more money.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
是的 放过她吧
Yeah. Just let her go.
这个吗 -对 公平交易
电影精选列表