这很好。谢谢你!局长先生,你能向我们指出证据吗?
That's good. Thank you. Mr. Director, could you point out the evidence to us, please?
是的。
Yes.
你能把帽子抬高一点吗?谢谢你!
Could you raise the hat up a little bit? Thank you.
你能告诉我们劫匪的路线吗,局长?好吗?
Could you show us the route that the robbers took, director? Please?
是的。在这里。
Yeah. Here.
就这样拿着。
Hold it just like that.
这很好。局长先生,这是真的吗,被追回的边缘的钱还不到五万美元?
That's good. Is it true, Mr. Director, that less than $50,000 of brink's money has been recovered?
是的,但我们正在调查剩下的部分,我相信总有一天会找到的。
Yes, yes, but there's an ongoing investigation to locate the rest, and I am confident that it will someday be found.
谢谢你!局长先生,华盛顿有消息称…调查这个案子已经花费了两千五百万美元。
Thank you. Mr. Director, sources in Washington have mentioned... That over $25 million has been spent investigating this case.
你能评论一下吗?是的。
Would you care to comment on that? Yes.
这类案件的重要性不能用它的成本来衡量。
The importance of a case like this cannot be measured in terms of what it cost.
悬崖上的抢劫是本世纪的犯罪。
The brink's robbery was the crime of the century.
它激发了美国青年的想象力。
It excited the imagination of the youth of america.
我们有庄严的义务向他们证明犯罪是得不偿失的。
It is our solemn obligation to prove to them that crime does not pay.
-谢谢,局长先生。谢谢你。谢谢你!
- Thank you, Mr. Director. - — thank you. Thank you.
多好的台词啊!
What a good line!
肯定是内部人员干的!胡说!
It had to be an inside job! Bullshit!
你们都错了。是托尼·皮诺。我知道它。
Youse are all wrong. It was Tony pino. I know it.
他是唯一一个会策划这种事的人。
He's the only one that coulda planned this kinda thing.
他是我的一个朋友。-这是内鬼干的!
- — He's a friend of mine. - It was an inside job!
他做到了。我认识他。
He did. I know him.
你是说一个爱尔兰人能做出这种事?
You're sayin' an Irish guy coulda did this?
是啊,一个爱尔兰人可以。Joe mcginnis是大脑。
Yeah, an Irish guy coulda. Joe mcginnis was the brains.
桑迪,宝贝。你没事的,桑迪!
Sandy, baby. You're all right, Sandy!
文森特!文森特!-格拉迪斯!格拉迪斯!
Vincent! Vincent! — Gladys! Gladys!
哦!怎么了什么”?
Oh! How ya doin'?
我永远爱你,维尼!你会等我吗,格拉迪斯?
I'll always love ya, Vinnie! Will you wait for me, Gladys?
永远,维尼!永远!你有风格。
Forever, Vinnie! Forever! You got style.
我一直说你很有格调!
I always said you had style!
没什么好担心的。我们会照顾好玛丽的。
Don't worry about nothin'. We'll take care of Mary.
嘿,托尼!托尼,在这里!
Hey, Tony! Tony, over here!
请签字,托尼!你是最棒的!
Sign this, Tony, please! You're the greatest!
还记得我吗?你以前常抢我的店!
Remember me? You used to rob—a my store!
嘿,他是我的朋友。他曾经抢劫过我的店!
Hey, he is my friend. He used to Rob-a my store!
没有更多!没有更多!
No more! No more!
为了说明他的最后一句话,《约拿在鲸里》《诺亚在方舟里》他们就是在一切看起来那么黑暗的时候说的嘿,托尼!
To illustrate his last remark Jonah in the whale Noah in the ark that did they do just when everything looked so dark hey, Tony!
伙计,他们说我们最好强调积极的一面嘿,托尼!
Man, they said we better accentuate the positive hey, Tony!
你是有史以来最伟大的小偷!消除消极没人会做你做过的事,托尼!坚持肯定的态度,不要惹中间派先生
You're the greatest thief that ever lived! Eliminate the negative nobody will ever do what you did, Tony! Latch on to the affirmative don't mess with Mr. In—between
别惹中间派先生
do, do not mess with Mr. In—between
电影精选列表