从价值100美元的免费用品开始。
Start you off with $100 worth of free supplies.
我给了你一年多的时间你得做一件事。
I give 'em to you for over a year. You gotta do one thing.
你得让我们在广♥告♥中使用边缘的名字。
You gotta let us use the brink's name in our advertising.
莱西先生,恐怕我不能同意。
Well, Mr. Lacey, afraid I can't go along with that.
我说的是生活杂♥志♥和周六晚邮报。
I'm talkin' about life magazine and Saturday evening post.
莱西先生,布林克是一家很有声望的律所。
Mr. Lacey, brink's is a very prestigious firm.
我们从未用我们的名字做过任何广♥告♥。
We've never lent our name to any advertising.
我们甚至不为自己做广♥告♥。
We don't even advertise ourselves.
嗯,我听到你说的了,呃,坦白地说,我没有答案。
Well, I hear what you're sayin', and, uh, to be frank with ya, I don't have an answer.
好吧,让我来帮你。
All right, let me do this for ya.
为了不浪费时间,我选一些免费的样本。
Just so it wasn't a waste of time, let me pick out a free selection of samples.
你就用他们,如果你喜欢,如果你记得我有十个孩子要养,也许你会给我打电♥话♥,出价。
You use 'em, and if you like 'em, and if you can remember that I got ten kids to feed, maybe you'll give me a call and make an offer.
这样公平吗?嗯,听起来很合理。
Is that fair enough? Well, that sounds reasonable.
您把您的东西放在这里,等我们的服务经理吃完午饭回来,我让他来帮您看看。
You just leave your stuff here, and I'll have our service manager look at it when he comes back from lunch.
谢谢你过来。我很喜欢它。
Thanks for coming by. I enjoyed it.
他们可以有一些电力系统…你一进门就会被炸的。
They could have some electrical system... That'll fry you when you touch the door.
我在监狱里。他们都不会。
I was in the joint. They got nothin'.
他们有便宜的锁和75瓦的灯泡。如果他们有雷达怎么办?
They got cheap locks and 75—watt bulbs. What if they got radar?
不,我告诉你,他们什么都没有。
No, I'm tellin' ya, they got nothin'.
雷达是什么?
What's radar?
他们去喝咖啡了。
There they go for coffee.
他们正按计划进行。
They're right on schedule.
这不是一个伟大的国家吗?
Isn't it a great country?
你不庆幸你父亲抓住了那条船吗?
Aren't you glad your father caught the boat?
来吧。移♥动♥它!
Come on. Move it!
那是十万块,差不了几块钱。
That's a hundred grand, give or take a few bucks.
正确的。一美元我给你20美分。
Right. I'll give you 20 cents on the dollar.
多少钱?什么?
How much? What?
我们离开这里。住嘴。我们走吧。
We're outta here. Pack it up. Let's go.
你一摆架子,托尼,就没人会理你了。
You take an attitude, Tony, and nobody's gonna deal with you.
新英格兰连篱笆都不会碰那些垃圾。
There isn't a fence in new england will touch that garbage.
我要三十。你们有30个人吗?
I'll take thirty. Any you guys take 30?
我自己买♥♥35美元。不是我。
I'll buy it myself for 35. Not me.
你花了33。
You got it for 33.
他到底在笑什么?
What in the hell is he iaughin' at?
我们为了那笔钱工作得很辛苦。不能白白送人。
We worked goddamn hard for that money. Can't give it away for nothin'.
我不想和你争论。
I don't want to argue with you.
今天是我孙子受洗的日子。我给你22。
Today is my grandson's christening. I'll give you 22.
我可以从纳拉甘塞特的互助银行那拿50块。
I can get 50 from the pari—mutual guy at narragannset.
你为什么不?这是冬天。跟踪的关闭。
Why don't you? It's winter. The track's closed.
等到春天。我们不需要这些屁话,托尼。
Wait till spring. We don't need this bullshit, Tony.
请你不要在我家里说这种话好吗?
Will you kindly not use that language in my home?
要不要随你便。拿什么?
Take it or leave it. Take what?
不是22。没有33。
Not 22. Not 33.
我们是被人出♥卖♥♥♥的。
We were put here to be double—crossed.
十年来,我真诚地和吉米共事。
For ten years I worked with Jimmy sincere.
我一美元赚到的钱从来不会少于35美分,我让他变得富有。
I never got less than 35 cents on the dollar, and I made him rich.
我们都知道吉米出了什么事,上帝保佑他,但你现在是在和我打交道。
We all know what happened to Jimmy sincere, god rest him, but you're dealin' with me now.
23岁,就这样了。
Twenty-three, and that's final.
给我25美分吧。
Make it a quarter.
不是一个希望。
Not a hope.
哦!
Oh!
哦,poppi !你喜欢它吗?
Oh, poppi! You like it?
哦,很漂亮。
Oh, it's beautiful.
哦!这是100%的麝鼠。
Oh! Now that's 100% muskrat.
你可以看到。标签上写着呢。
You could see it. It says it on the label.
这是你送我的第一样礼物包装好的。
This is the first thing you ever give me that was gift wrapped.
我不会告诉你我花了多少钱,因为这是礼物。
I ain't gonna tell ya what I paid for it, 'cause it's a present.
这不是正确的。但这是收据。
That ain't right. But here's the receipt.
以防有人问你从哪弄来的。
Just in case somebody asks where you got it.
我受够那些卡车了,妈妈。少量的钱。
I'm through with them trucks, mommi. Chump change.
我想如果我能向他们讨些钱,我应该能拿下他们的皮特。
I figure if I can hit them people for nickels and dimes, I oughta be able to take their Pete.
人们已经说了好几年了,爸爸。
People been talkin' about that for years, poppi.
这对你来说可能太难了。
That might be too tough for you.
不然他们为什么不报告我们抓了什么?
Why do you think they never reported what we grabbed?
我唯一能想到的就是他们不想上头条。
Only thing I can figure is they don't want no headlines.
谁会愿意把钱放在一个地方…在那里,你可以就这样从他们身上拿走十万块?
Who's gonna wanna put their money in a place... Where you can take a hundred grand off 'em just like that?
他们要掩盖自己的名声,而正是他们的名声会让他们垮台。
They got a reputation to cover, and it's their reputation that's gonna take 'em down.
是的,但卡车是一回事。
Yeah, but trucks are one thing.
皮特必须像英格兰国王一样被守卫。
The Pete's gotta be guarded like the king of england.
妈妈,建筑物就像人一样。
Mommi, buildings is like people.
他们有故事,有秘密要告诉你。
They got stories, and they got secrets to tell you.
你要做的就是看。
All you gotta do is look.
有些建筑有智能面孔,你懂我的意思吗?
Some buildings got smart faces, you know what I mean?
他们很警觉,他们正盯着你,他们说:“我看你敢不敢过来抓我。”
They're alert, and they're starin' right back at ya, and they're sayin', "I dare you to come and grab me."
还有一些建筑很蠢,比如边缘的。
There's other buildings that're dumb, like the brink's.
当我还是个孩子的时候,我对自己说,“如果我在那样的地方工作,我会割断自己的喉咙。”
When I was a kid I thought to myself, "if I ever worked in a place like that, I'd cut my throat."
他们太无聊了。他们死了;他们还不知道。
Them people are bored. They're dead; They don't know it yet.
他们拿了那么多钱,却把它当垃圾一样对待。
They got all that dough in there, and they treat it like it was garbage.
他们对自己的工作毫无感觉。大楼在沉睡。
They got no feelin' for their work. The building is asleep.
所有的钱都在里面,它们被囚禁起来了,它们隔着墙向我尖叫。
All that money is in there, and it's being held prisoner, and it's screamin' at me through the walls.
它在喊,“嘿,托尼,进来抓我!”放我出去!”
It's yellin', "hey, Tony, come in and grab me! Get me outta here!"
好吧,我要进去,我要把它弄出来!
Well, I'm goin' in, and I'm gonna get it out!
poppi边缘的。
To brink's, poppi.
边缘。
To brink's.
好吧,那就叫大窗户吧。
All right, let's call that big window one.
司机的更衣室。
Drivers' locker room.
2号♥窗和3号♥窗,数房♥间。
Window two and three, counting rooms.
第四窗口,我的宝贝就在那里。
Window four, that's where my baby is.
我去!得到它!我明白了|
I go! Got it! I got it|
嘘!不给糖就捣蛋,不买♥♥就吃。
Boo! Trick or treat, buy or eat.
好了,八点差一刻,他们开始上班。
All right, at a quarter to 8:00, they start comin' to work.
七点钟,他们都出去了,除了那四个老守卫。
Seven o'clock, they're all outta there, except for those four old guards.
没有报♥警♥?
No alarm?
不要图。
That don't figure.
天呐你没办法选这个贱♥人♥。
Holy shit. There's no way to pick this bitch.
什么……
What the...
Fifty-watt灯泡吗?廉价的混♥蛋♥。
Fifty-watt bulbs? Cheap bastards.
这些小混混,喜欢睡在卡车里。一定要小心。
These hacks, they like to sleep in trucks. Gotta watch out for that.
现在我知道我在哪了。
Now I know where I am.
正确的。
Right.
穿过这里,这是——对,这是计数室。
Through here, this is the—- right, this is the counting room.
就在那边,穿过那扇门,就是皮特。
Right through there, through that door, is the Pete.
这扇门没有锁。一文不值。
No lock on this door. Nothin'.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥。
Son of a bitch.
那是什么?什么,一个窗口?
What's that? What, a window?
我得从这里过去。
I gotta get through here.
来吧。
Come on there.
天啊,我过不去。
Jesus, I can't get through here.
肮脏的混♥蛋♥。
Dirty bastards.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥。
Son of a bitch.
嗯?它是开放的。
Hmm? It's open.
我得在这里摸摸。他们的地板上一定有绊网。
I gotta feel around here. They must have some trip wires on the floor.
一文不值。
Nothin'.
看看这个。
Look at this.
嗯。
Hmm.
你们这些贱♥货♥。
You cheap sons of bitches.
一个10美分的跺脚报♥警♥器。
A ten—cent stomp alarm.
来这里,宝贝。
Come here, baby.
我爱丫。
I love ya.
这个关节是我的。
This joint's mine.
这地方是我的。
I own this joint.
“而且,这是最高司令部……“私营装甲部队……这家公♥司♥在美国和加拿大都有业务。
"It is, moreover, the supreme headquarters... "Of a privately—owned armored force... “That operates throughout the United States and Canada.
“在27英寸的墙后是铁栅栏的拱顶……还有机♥枪♥、卡♥宾♥枪♥和各种轻武器。”
"Behind its 27—inch walls are iron-barred vaults... And arsenals of machine guns, carbines and assorted small arms."
真是一堆屎。
What a load of shit.
再次,皮诺?会是什么?
Back again, pino? What's goin' on?
新英格兰互惠银行昨晚被打了。他们能得到多少?
New england mutual got hit last night. How much they get?
二十万年。整个工资。
Two hundred thousand. The whole payroll.
你找这些流浪汉干什么?
So, what do you want with these bums?
例行围捕,让你们开心。
Routine roundup to keep you people happy.
电影精选列表