这是什么?这是给你的生日礼物。你喜欢它吗?
What's this? It's for your birthday. You like it?
我的生日到下周才到。
My birthday's not till next week.
我们来的有点早。
We got it a little early.
你从哪儿弄来的?我们买♥♥了它。在这里。
Where'd you get it? We bought it. Here.
这是收据。
Here's the receipt.
来吧,维尼。把它。
Come on, Vinnie. Take it in.
你什么时候给我买♥♥的收音机?Whattaya意味着什么?
When'd you get me a radio? Whattaya mean?
我是说这张收据是一家无线电公♥司♥寄来的。
I mean this receipt is from a radio company.
布鲁克莱恩电子公♥司♥不卖♥♥冰箱。
They don't sell no refrigerators at the brookline electronic company.
相信他们做的事。你上次去那里是什么时候?
Sure they do. When's the last time you were there?
你提高了它。我打赌里面肯定有什么男人的晚餐。
You boosted it. I bet there's some guy's dinner in it.
但我本来想买♥♥的,但一直没机会。
But I was gonna buy it, but I never had a chance.
那鬼东西就这么走进了车里,上面还写着你的名字。
The goddamn thing just walked into the car, and it had your name on it.
它不停地喊着,“带我走!”带我回家见玛丽!”
It kept on yellin', "take me! Take me home to Mary!"
你真是挑了个好时机出去助威。
You picked a hell of a time to go out boostin'.
你应该去处理重要的事情。
You oughta be takin' care of important business.
我们都做到了。我自己把枪处理掉了。
We done all that. I got rid of the guns myself.
你让他处理了那些枪?
You let him get rid of the guns?
等一下。托尼和我是搭档。我们不喜欢……合作伙伴?是的。我们不希望妻子插手。
Wait a minute. Tony and me is partners. We don't like... Partners? Yeah. We don't want no wives buttin' in.
闭上你的嘴。放尊重点。
Keep your mouth shut. Show some respect around here.
那制♥服♥呢?那面具呢?一切都完成了。
What about the uniforms? What about the masks? It's all done.
斯派奇和古斯,他们昨晚已经解决了。
Specky and Gus, they took care of that last night.
那钱呢?你为什么不下来盯着乔?
What about the money? Why ain't you down keepin' an eye on Joe?
我跟桑迪说了。我让一切都像钟表一样运转。
I got Sandy on that. I got everythin' runnin' like clockwork.
完美的。
Perfect.
你rkey吗?
Tu rkey?
与当地执法机构合作,联邦调查局开始了史上最大规模的犯罪围捕行动。
In cooperation with local law enforcement agencies, the f. B.I. Begins the largest criminal roundup in history.
为了找到造成悬崖边缘被卡住的罪魁祸首,联邦调查局将竭尽全力寻找线索……给已知的罪犯和颠覆分子。
In an effort to find the men responsible for the spectacular brink's holdup, no stone will be left unturned as g—men trace leads... To known criminals and subversives.
你出生在哪里,皮诺?萨勒诺。
Where were you born, pino? Uh, salerno.
这里写着巴勒莫。
It says here palermo.
哦,对了。我总是把这两个弄混。
Oh, right. I always get those two mixed up.
如果你不开始合作,你就得回去。
If you don't start cooperating, you're goinl back in.
我以为我很合作。
I thought I was cooperating.
事实上,我有个理论解释为什么那些家伙穿着海军大衣。
In fact, I got a theory why those guys were wearin' Navy peacoats.
这个理论是什么?
What's the theory?
我的想法是他们乘潜水艇逃走了。
My idea is they got away on a submarine.
在潜艇上,你穿便服会显得很可疑。
See, on a submarine, you would look suspicious in civilian clothes.
我不太了解潜艇,但我想说的是搜索海域。
Now, I don't know a lot about subs, but I would say search the seas.
可能是个外国人。
Could be a foreigner.
我告诉你是因为这是我的爱国义务。
I just tell you this 'cause it's my patriotic duty.
但如果我是对的,我要那十万奖金。
But if I'm right, I want the hundred grand reward.
让我们把这只猴子弄出去。来吧。出去。
Let's get this monkey out of here. Come on. Get out.
你们有人想买♥♥件衬衫吗?
Any of you fellas in the market for a shirt?
你穿棕色很好看。
You'd look good in brown.
这是一个可爱的小镇。不是吗?
It's a lovely town. Ain't it?
我在这里住了一个星期。
I spent a week here one night.
Whattaya觉得呢?这是一个美丽。
Whattaya think? It's a beauty.
我们到底在哪儿?
Where the hell are we?
Towanda、宾夕法尼亚州、孩子。
Towanda, Pennsylvania, kid.
嗯。匹兹堡有多远?
Hmm. How far is Pittsburgh?
我不知道,大概一百英里吧。
Mmm, I don't know, about a hundred miles.
嗯。匹兹堡那边有什么?
Mmm. Whattaya got down there in Pittsburgh?
你下面有甜甜圈吗?
You got a sugar doughnut down there, huh?
嗯,等一下你就会见到她了。噢,是吗?
Mmm, wait'll you see her. Oh, yeah?
她有个妹妹?
She got a sister?
她室友的腿都快到眼球了。
A roommate with legs up to her eyeballs.
那我们赶紧下去吧。Whattaya说什么?
Well, let's get the hell down there. Whattaya say?
你已经承认你违反了制♥服♥枪♥支♥法,我判你,詹姆斯·约瑟夫·奥基夫,在布拉德福德郡监狱服刑三年并罚款3000美元。
For violation of the uniform firearms act, to which you have pleaded guilty, I sentence you, James Joseph o'keefe, to three years in the Bradford county jail and a fine of $3,000.
法官大人,这种判决是没有先例的…因为他违反了制♥服♥枪♥支♥法!
Your honor, there ain't no precedent for that kind of sentence... On a violation of the uniform firearms act!
在拉斯穆森诉宾夕法尼亚州一案中,最高刑期为18个月。
The maximum ever given was 18 months in the case of rassmussen v. Pennsylvania.
然后我们将创造法律历史,开创一个新的先例……宾州联邦政♥府♥诉奥基夫一案。
Then we will make legal history and set a new precedent... In the case of commonwealth of Pennsylvania v. O'keefe.
斯坦利gusciora。
Stanley gusciora.
你的陪审团…发现你两项盗窃,私藏赃物和拒捕罪名成立。
A jury of your peers... Has found you guilty of two counts of burglary, possession of stolen goods and resisting arrest.
作为对这些罪行的赔偿,我命令你被送到西宾夕法尼亚州立监狱…在匹兹堡,你将在那里服刑20年。
And in restitution for these crimes, I order you to be sent to the western Pennsylvania state penitentiary... At Pittsburgh, where you will serve 20 years.
法官大人,我不能判20年。
Your honor, I can't do no 20 years.
那就尽你所能吧,儿子。
Well, do as much as you can, son.
你应该这么看。
You gotta look at it this way.
他们被抓是因为他们是混♥蛋♥,这不是我们的错。
They got themselves pinched because they're assholes, and it ain't our fault.
没错,但我们不能让他们沉下去。
Yeah, right, but we can't let 'em sink.
我们得做正确的事,乔,我再也不能自己掏腰包了。
We gotta do the right thing here, Joe, and I can't handle it outta my own pocket no more.
我们无能为力了。我们得做点什么。
There ain't nothin' we can do. We gotta do somethin'.
格斯的律师需要一万美元的上诉费用。
Gus's lawyer needs ten grand for the appeal.
specky需要给他姐姐的医生买♥♥六个。
And specky needs six for his sister's doctor.
她得了癌症,乔。她可能会踢。
She's got some kind of cancer, Joe. She's maybe gonna kick.
她没得癌症。她是个酒鬼。
She ain't got no cancer. She's a rummy scumbag.
我亲自给她带了两千块。她一饮而尽。
I brought her two grand personally. She boozed it up.
就算她着火了,我也不会在她身上撒尿。
Now I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire.
在法令生效之前,我们一毛钱都不能花。
We can't spend another dime of that score until the statute is up.
这整个问题都是因为你带了太多的两个人。
This whole problem comes about from you bringin' in two guys too many.
嘿,等一下。因为我,你坐了150万美元。
Hey, wait a minute. You're sittin' on a million and a half because of me.
你知道有些包里装满了新的钞票和支票。
You know some of them bags is filled with new bills and checks.
我个人把五万块从马桶里冲走了。
I personally had to flush 50 grand down the toilet.
50大吗?
Fifty grand?
那不是你的钱。
That's not your dough.
你怎么会把五万美金冲进马桶里?
Where do you come off flushin' fifty grand down a toilet?
它们是连续编号♥的新钞票。
They was new bills with consecutive serial numbers.
他们是毫无价值的。我的心都碎了。我能做什么?
They was worthless. It broke my heart. What can I do?
我怎么知道你冲进马桶的是什么?
How do I know what you flushed down the toilet?
听着,托尼——我真不敢相信!50克的吗?
Listen, Tony-— I can't believe it! Fifty g's?
你在扯我的奶♥子♥!-我拿着那块钱是因为你想那样
You're pullin' my tit! — I'm holdin' that dough 'cause you wanted it that way.
老实说,我对你的态度感到震惊,伙计!
And frankly I'm shocked at your attitude, man!
米克,你要去哪?
Hey, Mick, where the hell are you goin'?
该死的!我要那个面团!
Goddamn it! I want that dough!
我现在就要!
And I want it right now!
你一分钱也拿不到!没有钱!
You ain't gettin' no dough! There's no dough!
打开门。
Open the gate.
你好吗,小雀斑?
How are you, specky?
你iookin’好了。
You're iookin' okay.
是吗?
Yeah?
约翰·霍普金斯医院有两个医生。
There's these two doctors at Johns Hopkins hospital.
他们得到了这种新的治疗。那本该死的杂♥志♥在哪里?
They got this new kind of treatment. Where the hell's that magazine?
在这里。我把你要的书给你带来了。
Here. I brought you the book you wanted.
我给你带了条烟,但他们只让我给你两包。
And I brought you a carton of cigarettes, but they'll only let me give ya two packs.
有一篇很长的关于白血病的文章。我想让你读一下。
Now, there's this long article about leukemia. I want you to read it.
该死的勒罗伊肯定是趁我洗澡时拿走的。
Damn Leroy must've took it while I was in the shower.
不管怎样,我要你把我妹妹送到约翰·霍普金斯,我要你马上把她送到那里。
Anyhow, I want you to get my sister in Johns Hopkins, and I want you to get her in there right now.
乔给了她两千。她告诉你了吗?
Joe give her two grand. Did she tell ya?
看在上帝的份上,他没捏她的狗!
Aw, he didn't give her dog squeeze, for Christ sakes!
她在马萨诸塞州总医院的慈善病房♥里。
She's in a charity ward in Massachusetts general.
好吧。我要去看她。
All right. I'll go see her.
我想让你读读那篇文章。该死的。勒罗伊?
I want you to read that article. Damn it. Leroy?
你把我的科普课怎么了我没看见,小雀斑。
What'd you do with my popular science 7 I ain't seen it, specky.
啊,该死的勒罗伊。他把它。我知道它。
Ahhh, damn Leroy. He took it. I know it.
我跟你说,伙计,这里的人把你的东西都偷走了。
I'll tell you, man, they just steal everything from you around here.
所有这些家伙…天堂的缘故——什么?有瑕疵的。
All these guys... heaven's sakes—- what? Specky.
再过九个月…我们都是清白的。
Just nine months more... And we're all in the clear.
啊哈。
Uh—huh.
你觉得我载你过来怎么样?
Hey, how'd you like the ride down here?
嗯,还好。暴风雪过后,他们把道路清理干净了。
Well, it was all right. They got the roads cleared after the blizzard.
是的。玩收音机吗?是的,当然。
Yeah. Play the radio? Yeah, sure.
水动力公♥司♥在高速公路上横行霸道?
Hydromatic eats up the highway, huh?
你有什么颜色的?深浅不一的吗?
What color do you get? Two—tone?
你找错人了,小雀斑。我就会买♥♥蓝色的。
You're on the wrong horse, specky. I'd have got a blue one.
就像现在的那种深沉的金属蓝。
One of those deep metallic blues like they got nowadays.
那辆老88是高速公路上最快的车。
That olds 88's the fastest car on the highway.
我知道,但是,它怎么转向?你喜欢动力转向装置吗?
I know it, but, uh, how's it steering? You like that power steering stuff?
你想说什么?
What are you gettin' at?
你觉得我应该坐在这里,任法规失效吗?
You think I oughta sit here and let the statutes run out?
这是唯一的办法。
It's the only way.
你是说,是的,我就是这样被吻掉的,对吧?
You mean—- yeah, it's the way I get kissed off, ain't it?
电影精选列表