狗屎!
Shit!
出去。
Get out.
老天,有人在那放了把挂锁。
Jesus, somebody put a padlock there.
那是个坏兆头。
That's a bad omen.
这不是锁。我想我能搞定。
It's not locked. I think I can knock it off.
你有螺丝刀吗?这就是我要找的。
You got your screwdriver? That's what I'm lookin' for.
该死,我知道我带来了。
Shit, I know I brought it.
你有一个吗?
You got one?
不。-有人有吗?螺丝刀吗?
No. — anybody got one? Screwdriver?
我们星期五再来吧。
Let's come back Friday.
狗屎!
Shit!
我们还有多少时间?不到一分钟。
How much time we got? Less than a minute.
这是一个严重的误判。
This is a serious miscalculation.
我随时都可能尿裤子,我知道。
I'm gonna pee in my pants any minute, I know it.
完全正确。
Right on the money.
好吧,男孩。让他们飞起来。
All right, boys. Get 'em in the air.
来吧。得到他们!
Come on. Get 'em up!
现在,过来把这个打开。
Now, get over here and open this thing.
照我说的做,没人会受伤。
Do what you're told, and no one will get hurt.
现在,把那扇门打开。
Now, open that gate.
开门。
Open the door.
在地板上!
On the floor!
抬起头来。
Put your head up.
那是什么鬼东西?
What the hell is that?
这是该死的警报!
It's a goddamned alarm!
其中一个混♥蛋♥触发了警报。
One of these bastards tripped the alarm.
那是什么鬼东西?
What the hell is that, huh?
天啊,我们快走吧!
Christ, let's get out of here!
告诉我们是什么。告诉我们是什么!
Tell us what it is. Tell us what it is!
有人想进去。
Someone's tryin' to get in.
给我看。这是门外的一个按钮。
Show me. It's a button outside the door.
告诉我们是什么,否则我打爆你的头!
Tell us what it is, or I'll blow your head off!
我怎么让他们进来?
How do I let 'em in?
外。按下按钮。
Outside there. Push the button.
-这是长条厕所。——他在干什么?
- It's the long crapper. - — what's he doin'?
他在看报纸。
He's readin' the newspaper.
我们赶紧离开这鬼地方。
Let's get the hell out of here.
我们走吧。开始破浪。
Let's go. Start movin'.
到那层楼去。来吧。
Get on that floor. Come on.
来吧。
Come on.
哈!我们做到了!我们成功了,托尼!
Ha! We did it! We did it, Tony!
我们做到了,圣母玛利亚。我们做到了!哈!
We did it, blessed Madonna. We did it! Ha!
加油,托尼!你能做到的!
Come on, Tony! You can make it!
我按了门铃。让我试一试。
I tried the bell. Let me give it a try.
派人过来。
Get some men over here.
这里大概有三四个人。
About three or four men over here.
我们不知道。我们不知道发生了什么。
We don't know. We don't know what happened.
好了,退后。饶了我们吧。
All right, back up. Give us a break.
他们说"趴在地上,不然我们就打爆你的头"
They said, "get down on the floor, or we'll blow your brains out!"
他们有多少人?
How many of them were there?
有多少人?5、6、7。
How many were there? Five, six, seven.
他们拿到了多少钱?-四百万美元。
- — How much did they get? - Four million dollars.
让这些记者离那些钱远点!-把警♥察♥也赶走!
Get these reporters away from that money! — get the cops away too!
我们一趴下,他们就把绳子拉了出来。
When we got down on the floor, they pulled out ropes.
这些袋子是从哪来的?
Where'd the bags come from?
谁开的门?
Who opened the door?
有多少人?他们有枪吗?
How many were there? Did they have guns?
我不知道,大概五六个吧。
I don't know, five or six of 'em.
好了,把他们从车里弄出来!让他们出去!
Okay, get 'em out of the car! Get 'em out!
把你的手拿开!
Get your hands off my body!
打开那个箱子。
Open that trunk.
你在干什么?你对我喊什么?
What're you doin'? What're you hollerin' at me for?
你在干什么?你在干什么?
What're you doin'? What're you doin'?
嘿,你们在哪儿下车的?你不能这样对我!
Hey, where do you guys get off? You can't do that to me!
你给我闭嘴!闭嘴!
You shut your mouth! Shut up!
感觉很美。
Aw, it feels beautiful.
晚上好,北美先生和夫人以及所有在海上航行的船只。
Good evening, Mr. and Mrs. North america and all the ships at sea.
我们去出版社吧。——波士顿。
Let's go to press. — Boston.
最后的数字是在壮观的边缘抢劫。
The final figures are in on the spectacular brink's robbery.
在一次突击行动中,持枪歹徒抢劫了200多万美元,这是本世纪最严重的犯罪。
Over two million dollars taken by gunmen in a commando-style raid, making it the crime of the century.
我在联调局的线人报告证据显示有内部人员,可能与有组织犯罪和共♥产♥主义颠覆分子有关。
My sources in the f.B.I. Report evidence indicating an inside job, with possible links to organized crime and communist subversives.
就是这样。我不能再数了。
That's it. I can't count no more.
你不会数数是什么意思?
Whattaya mean you can't count?
我又累又紧张。
I'm tired and I'm nervous.
再说,我对数字一向不在行。
Besides, I never was any good at figures.
你是不是把政♥府♥支票剪掉了好让我们烧掉?
Did you cut out them government checks so we can burn 'em?
大便。我把它们全忘了。
Shit. I forgot all about them.
你跑多远了?
How far'd you get?
我得到了两个不同的数字。我不知道哪个是对的。
I got two different figures. I don't know which is right.
好了,走开。
All right, beat it.
我自己来。
I'll finish it myself.
给我滚出去。减轻的,理平头的男人。
Get the hell out of here. Lighten' up, skinhead.
我非常富有。我们在里面爬行。
I'm filthy rich. We're crawlin' in it.
我们可以用我们的余生来计算那笔钱。
We could spend the rest of our lives countin' that dough.
如果你不小心的话,下半辈子都要在监狱里度过了。
You can spend the rest of your life in jail, if you're not careful.
是吗?你想拿着这个玩一个星期吗,驼背?
Yeah? How would you like to hold one of these for a week, hump?
我再也不会闻起来像个肉丸了!
I ain't gonna smell like a meatball no more!
我们要永远离开那破地方了。
We're outta that dump for good.
没有更多的食客。托尼会怎么说?
No more diner. What's Tony gonna say?
听着,有些事你得记住,格拉迪斯。
Hey, listen, there's somethin' you gotta remember, Gladys.
这个边缘的东西是我的主意。
This brink's thing was my idea.
这是正确的。我让托尼参与了。
That's right. I put Tony into it.
托尼是个天才。我不会从他那里拿走任何东西的,亲爱的。
Now, Tony's a regular genius. I ain't takin' nothin' away from him, honey.
但我所做的一切,都是为了你。
But everything I done, I done for you.
托尼必须尊重这一点。给我吗?
And Tony's gonna have to respect that. For me?
还有谁?你真是个聪明人,文森特。
Who else? You're such a smart guy, Vincent.
我不是一直告诉你你是个多么聪明的人吗?是的,是的。
Didn't I always tell you what a smart guy you was? Yeah, yeah.
我来拿包。你把最后一支枪扔进去。
I'll hold the bag. You throw the last gun in.
我不能扔豆子。来吧,试试你的运气。
I can't throw for beans. Go on, try your luck.
继续。
Go on.
那就这样吧。
There you go.
好吧。哦,它没进去。
All right. Oh, it didn't go in.
它不重要。它会下沉。我去拿。
It don't matter. It'll sink. I'll go get it.
不行,你会弄脏脚的。
No, you'll get your feet all muddy.
但上面有我的指纹。你没有案底。
But it's got my fingerprints. You ain't got a record.
法律到底是怎么说的?
What exactly does the statute say?
局长先生,看来联调局没有真正的管辖权。
Mr. Director, it seems the bureau has no real jurisdiction.
据我们所知,没有联邦资金参与其中。
No federal money was involved, as far as we can tell.
海岸警卫队,国家公园,林♥业♥局♥什么的?
How 'bout the coast guard, national parks, forest service, anything?
一个包里装着退伍军人管理局的支票。
One bag contained checks from the veterans' administration.
这应该能让我们了解情况。
That should bring us in.
法律规定现金不得少于100美元。在我们的管辖之下
The statute requires it be of cash not less than $100... To come under our jurisdiction.
列出100美元现金,我们开始吧。
List $100 in cash, and let's get on with it.
我有特殊的理由想要这个案子。
I have special reasons for wanting this case.
这次抢劫可能是缺失的一环…在共♥产♥党和有组织犯罪之间。
This robbery could be the missing link... Between the communist party and organized crime.
据我们所知是当地男孩干的。
Our information is that it was local boys.
他们有二三十个好线索。
They've got 20 or 30 good leads.
上面那些警♥察♥知道什么?
What do those keystone cops up there know?
我不需要告诉你有多少颠覆活动…这笔钱可以资助。
I don't need to tell you how many subversive activities... This kind of money could finance.
我希望局里不仅能介入这个案子,还能负责。
I want the bureau not only involved in this case, I want it in charge.
我们波士顿的办事处没有人手来处理这么大的问题。
Our Boston office isn't staffed to handle anything this extensive.
到那里去,给它配备人手。派十几个人进去。我不在乎要花多少钱。
Get up there and staff it. Put a dozen men in. I don't care what it costs.
这可能是威胁到这个国家的最危险的阴谋。
This could be the most dangerous conspiracy that's ever threatened this nation.
就是这样。
That's it.
好吧。你没事吧?
All right. You okay?
我想我滑倒了。
I think I'm slippin'.
好吧。记住,这是礼物。
All right. Now, remember, this is a present.
说生日快乐。生日快乐。
Say happy birthday. Happy birthday.
给她。
To her.
生日快乐,mommi。生日快乐,姐姐。
Happy birthday, mommi. Happy birthday, sis.
电影精选列表