清楚。
Clearly.
再见,韦尔。
Goodbye, Vail.
你没事吧?
You okay?
别客气。
You're welcome.
我简直不敢相信你认为我很脏。
I can't believe you thought I was dirty.
我可能是个刺头,
I may be a prick,
但我是一个爱国者。我相信我们在这里所做的事情。
but I'm a patriot. I believe in what we're doing here.
你怎么知道德尔森很脏?
How did you know Delson was dirty?
韦尔对我说的话。
Something Vail said to me.
关于了解你的敌人。
About knowing your enemy.
我认识泰伊。她。。。
I knew Tye. She...
她就是我。
She was me.
尽管如此,我们还是要进行清理。
Still the hell of a clean up we had to do.
你现在在希腊不受欢迎的人。
Your persona non grata in Greece now.
我很抱歉地说,这个部门不再欢迎你。
And I'm sorry to say that you're no longer welcome in this division.
先生,我......- 我不想听到其他任何声音。
Sir, I... - I don't want to hear anything else.
收拾好你的东西。
Pack your things.
我把你搬到楼上。
I'm moving you upstairs.
你不是在解雇我吗?
You're not dismissing me?
你正在向上移♥动♥一层楼。
You're moving up a floor.
我在提拔你。
I'm promoting you.
你以为我不知道什么是刺韦尔?
You think I don't know what a prick Vail is?
你在那边做得很好。
You did a great job over there.
您现在将运行自己的案例。
You're going to be running your own cases now.
对不起,我......
I'm sorry, but I...
不能接受。
can't accept.
你在跟我开玩笑。
You're kidding me.
主席先生,我对此表示赞赏。
I appreciate that, Sir, I do.
我确实想为我的国家服务,只是......
And I do want to serve my country, just...
不在这里。
not here.
谢谢。
Thank you.
嘿。
Hey.
加油。加油。
Come on. Come on.
好了,我们走吧。
Alright, let's go.
我以为你说你对狗过敏。
I thought you said you were allergic to dogs.
如果你明白我说的一切,
If you understood everything I said,
你就是我。
you'd be me.
再见。
Bye.
电影精选列表