我独自一人,正如我们约定的那样。
I'm alone, just as we agreed.
你当然是。
Of course you are.
你很有野心......
You're very ambitious...
你知道这个故事是金子。
and you know this story is gold.
你带了吗?
Did you bring it?
你不喜欢美国情报部门。
You're no fan of US intelligence.
你对细节有点不足。
You're a little short on the details.
我们相遇是一件好事。
It's a good thing we met.
你是怎么做到的...... - 这有关系吗?它们是真实的。
How did you... - Does it matter? They're real.
不,你不能拥有它们。
No, you can't have them.
是的,你可以拍照。
Yes, you can take photos.
这种类型的丑闻可能会摧毁美国。
This type of scandal could destroy the US.
是的。
Yes.
许多人会死去。
Many will die.
但你打电♥话♥给我。
But you called me.
你想把这个故事放在那里。
You want this story out there.
我愿意。
I do.
但对你来说不幸的是......
But unfortunately for you...
我想成为那个讲述的人。
I want to be the one to do the telling.
中♥央♥情报局在谋杀记者吗?
Is the CIA murdering journalists?
德国记者格蕾塔·贝克尔(Greta Becker)被发现死在希腊的一家酒店里。
German journalist Greta Becker was found dead in a Greek hotel.
引发整个欧洲的抗♥议♥活动。
Sparking protests across Europe.
一个月内第三起此类谋杀案。
The third such murder in a month.
贝克尔小姐直言不讳地批评美国在海外的情报活动。
Miss Becker was an outspoken critic of US intelligence activities abroad.
希腊外♥交♥部♥副部长...
Greek Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs...
科斯塔斯·莱昂塔里斯(Kostas Leontaris)在被问及此事时没有出拳。
Kostas Leontaris, pulled no punches when asked about the incident.
几十年来,美国一直不予理睬
For decades, the United States has shown zero regard
为了其他国家的主♥权♥。
for the sovereignty of other nations.
但是中♥央♥情报局像对待狂野西部一样对待欧洲的日子已经结束了。
But the days of the CIA treating Europe like the Wild West are over.
嘿。
Hey.
很高兴你出现。
It's nice of you to show up.
我喜欢在晚上工作。
I like to work at night.
因为你没有生命?
Because you have no life?
因为它更容易集中注意力。
Because it's easier to focus.
你为我准备了什么?
What have you got for me?
杰克和狗屎。
Jack and shit.
格蕾塔·贝克尔(Greta Becker)住的酒店没有闭路电视
The hotel Greta Becker was staying at has no CCTV
所以我扫视了周围的街道和对面的火车站。
so I've scanned the streets around and the train station opposite.
无。
Nothing.
我确实看到一个修女带着一个完整的架子鼓旅行。
I did see a nun traveling with a full drum kit.
这是一个新的问题。
That was a new one.
嘿,我说我已经检查过了。
Hey, I said I already checked those.
我知道。但我可能会看到一些你没有看到的东西。
I know. But I might see something you didn't.
我靠。
Holy shit.
先生,我一直在试图联♥系♥你。
Sir, I've been trying to reach you.
检查您的电子邮件。
Check your email.
我正在吃早餐。
I'm in the middle of breakfast.
这是当务之急。
This is urgent.
我在看什么?
What am I looking at?
监控录像。
Security footage.
塞萨洛尼基火车站,两天前。
Thessaloniki train station, two days ago.
我们的人已经梳理过了。
Our guys already combed this.
你为什么要浪费我的时间?
Why are you wasting my time?
因为他们错过了这一点。
Because they missed this.
维克多·拉德克。
Victor Radek.
你告诉塞萨洛尼基吗?
Have you told Thessaloniki?
我没有告诉任何人。
I haven't told anyone.
你对他了解多少?
What do you know about him?
他的大部分文件都被编辑了。
Most of his files were redacted.
出生在希腊的平民,但在各地长大。
Civilian born in Greece but grew up all over.
十八个月前去世。
Died eighteen months ago.
但他们从未找到他的尸体。
But they never did find his body.
他是一名秘密的中♥央♥情报局特工
He was a covert CIA operative
充当俄♥罗♥斯♥和希腊黑♥手♥党♥之间的中间人。
working as an intermediary between the Russian and Greek Mafias.
谁在那边为我们管理他?
Who ran him for us over there?
是的,是的,是的,是的。
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
是的,我们在上面。
Yeah, we're on it.
我们一直在努力。
We're on it.
是的,好吧,如果我们有更多的人,那会有所帮助。
Yeah, well, if we had more guys, it would help.
是的,我......
Yeah, I...
是的,等一下。
Yeah, hold on a sec.
我可以帮你吗?
Can I help you?
史蒂夫·韦尔。
Steve Vail.
所以?
So?
我是瓦工。
I'm the bricklayer.
他将拥有五号♥位
He'll have the number five with
普罗卧干干酪和一些花哨的蒜泥蛋黄酱。
provolone and some of that fancy aioli.
但是拿着辣椒。这加重了他的消化不良。
But hold the peppers. It aggravates his indigestion.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
老朋友不能过来打个招呼吗?
Can't an old friend stop by to say hello?
这就是我们吗?
Is that what we are?
朋友,敌人。
Friends, enemies.
在我们的业务中,没有区别。
In our business, there's no distinction.
有人试图勒索中♥央♥情报局。
Someone's trying to blackmail the CIA.
他们正在发送带有尸体的信息。
They're sending messages with bodies attached.
所有以美国为职业的记者
All journalists who have made careers going after U.S
国外情报。
intelligence abroad.
他们试图让它看起来像是中♥央♥情报局在杀人。
They're trying to make it look like the CIA is doing the killing.
无论谁进行勒索,都拥有机密信息
Whoever's doing the blackmailing possesses classified information
这可能会使我们的整个全球网络瘫痪。
that could bring down our entire global network.
我们认为是维克多·拉德克。
We think it's Victor Radek.
拉狄克是我所认识的最危险的人之一
Radek's one of the most dangerous men I've ever known
但他从不杀害无辜者。
but he never killed innocents.
我眼睁睁地看着他死去。
I watched him die.
这些都不是轨道。
None of this tracks.
认出这张漂亮的脸吗?
Recognize this pretty face?
鲍里斯·波波夫。
Boris Popov.
俄♥罗♥斯♥走私者,口臭。
Russian smuggler, bad breath.
两年前,波波夫在一次划船事故中丧生
Two years ago, Popov died in a boating accident
塞萨洛尼基港外。
outside of the port of Thessaloniki.
事故。
Accident.
对。
Right.
波波夫大受欢迎
Popov was a hit
由Radek执行
performed by Radek
受中♥央♥情报局委托。
commissioned by the CIA.
这张波波夫的照片是在格蕾塔·贝克尔被谋杀的现场发现的。
This photo of Popov was found at the scene of Greta Becker's murder.
你知道这意味着什么,不是吗?
You know what this means, don't you?
这意味着拉德克回来了......
It means Radek is back...
他有秘密要说。
And he's got secrets to tell.
这不再只是一个粗略的事实调查。
This is no longer just a cursory fact-finding.
我们需要把他带进来。
We need to bring him in.
这就是为什么我要你和她一起去希腊。
That's why I want you to go to Greece with her.
什么?
What?
先生-
Sir-
你在开玩笑。
You're joking.
你知道他的习惯、人脉、网络。
You know his habits, contacts, networks.
我可以向其他人介绍情况。
I can brief someone else.
有更多经验的人。
Someone with more experience.
我们不知道谁妥协了。
We don't know who's compromised.
现在,只有我们三个人知道拉狄克还活着。
Right now, only the three of us know that Radek is alive.
它一直保持这种状态。
It stays that way.
看,我是该机构不受欢迎的人
Look I'm persona non grata with the agency
我甚至不能合法进入希腊。
I can't even enter Greece legally.
这不受制裁,韦尔。
This isn't sanctioned, Vail.
我们正在做书本上的事。
We're doing it off the books.
你将在希腊人和国际刑♥警♥组织以及我们自己的人周围工作。
You'll be working around the Greeks and Interpol as well as our own people.
先生,我真的认为你应该重新考虑
Sir, I really think that you should reconsider
派人多一点资历。
sending someone a little bit more credentialed.
我同意。
I agree.
她不会在地面上坚持 24 小时。
She wouldn't last 24 hours on the ground.
电影精选列表