说再见,然后你和我可以聊一会儿。
say your goodbyes, and then you and I can have a little talk.
对不起,韦尔。
I'm sorry, Vail.
嘿
Hey,
哭泣是要死了,孩子。
crying is dying, kid.
我们还没死。
We ain't dead yet.
我不会离开的!
I'm not leaving!
闭嘴,听着。
Shut up and listen.
走后门,上车离开。
Take the rear door, get the car and leave.
不,我不会离开你。- 我会在酒店见到你。
No, I'm not leaving you. - I will meet you at the hotel.
不要这样做,韦尔,拜托。-凯特
Don't do this, Vail, please. - Kate,
现在走吧,不然我们俩都死了。
go now, or we're both dead.
我试着告诉你。
I tried to tell you.
我现在是某人。
I'm somebody now.
是的。好好享受吧。趁着它持续!
Yeah. Enjoy it. While it lasts!
我叫你去酒店见我。
I told you to meet me at the hotel.
我知道拉狄克身体不舒服。
I knew Radek was unwell.
我知道他家人的死对他来说会很艰难,
I knew the deaths of his family would be hard on him,
但我从没想过他会走到这一步。
but I never thought he'd go this far.
拉德克和中♥央♥情报局怎么了?
What happened to Radek and the CIA?
它是怎么走到这一步的?
How did it get to this?
拉德克的工作太好了。
Radek was too good at his job.
该机构想提拔他。
The agency wanted to promote him.
不再有小人物、朋克、黑帮。
No more small-timers, punks, gangsters.
他们想让他杀死一个政♥治♥对手。
They wanted him to kill a political rival.
谁?
Who?
科斯塔斯。我们俩都无法接受它,
Kostas. Neither of us could go through with it,
所以我们同意走开。
so we agreed to walk away.
我们低估了该机构的报复性。
We underestimated how vindictive the agency could be.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
对不起帕特里西奥。
I'm sorry about Patricio.
我的错。我从来不该让他参与进来。
My fault. I never should have gotten him involved.
那现在怎么办?
So what now?
我们的下一步行动是什么?
What's our next move?
拉狄克走了。
Radek's gone.
他已经无药可救了。
He's beyond saving.
没有人是无可救药的。
No one is beyond saving.
你看到了他的所作所为。
You saw what he did.
我必须找到他并结束这一切,
I have to find him and end this,
一劳永逸。
once and for all.
是奥马利。
It's O'Malley.
他们已经同意支付一亿美元。
They've agreed to pay the hundred million.
好。拉狄克将无法抗拒。
Good. Radek won't be able to resist.
出于安全考虑,美国驻欧洲大使♥馆♥已开始撤离,
US embassies across Europe have begun evacuating due to safety concerns,
如果部长科斯塔斯·莱昂塔里斯(Kostas Leontaris)预计会发生广泛的骚乱
with widespread riots predicted if Minister Kostas Leontaris
能够证明中♥央♥情报局与这些杀戮之间的联♥系♥。
is able to prove a link between the CIA and these killings.
请收看今天晚些时候新闻发布会的现场报道。
Tune in here for the live coverage of the press conference later today.
威尔?
Vail?
哦,减少废话。我出生在星期二,但不是上周二。
Oh, cut the crap. I was born on a Tuesday, but not last Tuesday.
我就知道你会直接跑到她身边。
I knew you'd run right to her.
你必须享受你工作的这一部分。
You must enjoy this part of your job.
在密室里秘密开会?
Secret meetings in back rooms?
对我的国家来说,任何事情。
Anything for my country.
好吧,听好了。拉狄克已经要求有人点名来做空投。
All right, listen up. Radek has asked for somebody by name to make the drop.
其他任何人,它都关闭了。
Anyone else and it's off.
我们的后起之秀,
Our rising star,
班农。
Bannon.
什么?!你不能去。
What?! You can't go.
我们别无选择。
We have no choice.
来吧,奥马利。你知道,拉狄克只是要求她去找我。
Come on, O'Malley. You know Radek only asked for her to get to me.
你完成了,韦尔。感谢您的服务。
You're done, Vail. Thank you for your service.
对不起?
Excuse me?
我认为可以肯定地说,你已经对这座城市造成了足够的破坏。
I think it's safe to say you've done enough damage across this city.
你出去了。
You're out.
欧麦利
O'Malley,
你可能是有史以来最愚蠢的婊♥子♥,兑现了政♥府♥的薪水
you might be the dumbest son of a bitch to ever cash a government paycheck
这说明了什么。
and that's saying something.
班农。
Bannon.
你明白了吗?
You got this?
这就是我来这里的目的。
That's what I'm here for.
他知道我们的面孔。
He knows our faces.
所以,我们不能离你太近,
So, we can't get too close to you,
但我们会跟踪您的每一步。
but we'll be tracking you every step of the way.
我们是您的坚强后盾。
We've got your back.
提醒我这通常是怎么回事?
Remind me how that usually goes?
记住我们是好人班农是有帮助的。
It helps to remember we're the good guys Bannon.
我知道我是谁,先生。
I know who I am, Sir.
比特币被加载到闪存驱动器上。
The Bitcoin is loaded onto the flash drive.
一旦拉德克控球,我们就会抓住他,把他带进来。
Once Radek takes possession, we'll grab him, bring him in.
三站,对吗?
Three stops, correct?
肯定。
Affirmative.
收到。
Copy that.
我有包裹。
I have the package.
宾果游戏。
Bingo.
我找到了小酒馆。
I found the tavern.
这就是为什么没有人与中♥央♥情报局做生意的原因。
This is why nobody does business with the CIA.
他们不能听从指示。
They cannot follow directions.
那是一个低沉的打击,维克多。
That was a low blow, Victor.
要求班农?
Asking for Bannon?
我觉得这有点好笑。
I thought it was kind of funny.
不。杀了我的朋友。
No. Killing my friend.
我警告过你不要参与其中。
I warned you to not get involved.
似乎任何靠近你的人最终都会陷入泥潭。
Seems like anyone who gets close to you ends up in the dirt.
那你为什么不下来,
So why don't you come down,
收钱?
collect your money?
你和我可以真正接近。
You and I can get real close.
就在我们说话的时候。
Even as we speak.
你不能瞒着我,维克多。
You can't hide from me, Victor.
我永远不会停止来。
I'll never, ever stop coming.
我哪儿也不去。
I'm not going anywhere.
我累了,韦尔。
I'm tired, Vail.
我想和平相处。
And I want to make peace.
这肯定是一种糟糕的展示方式。
This sure is a fucked up way of showing it.
只有最后一击要做。
There's only one final hit to do.
一项任务。
One assignment.
科斯塔斯?
Kostas?
没错。
That's right.
列表什么都不是。
A list is nothing.
它们只是纸上谈兵。
They're just words on paper.
但看到,那就是相信。
But seeing, that is believing.
我要向全世界广播
I'm going to broadcast to the whole world
中♥央♥情报局在阴影中做了什么
what the CIA has been doing in the shadows
胜利者
Victor,
你杀了他,
you kill him,
各国将开战,
countries will go to war,
数以百万计的人将失去生命。
millions of lives will be lost.
可悲的是,必须如此,
Sadly, as it must be,
我不能再独自受苦了。
I cannot suffer alone any longer.
再见,韦尔。
Goodbye, Vail.
拜托,请告诉女孩们我很快就会见到她们。
Please, please tell the girls I'll be seeing them soon.
Kate, Radek就在附近。他得到了要刺杀科斯塔斯的回报。
Kate, Radek is close by. He got the payoff he's going to assassinate Kostas.
到后巷。这个地方纵在大约三秒钟内吹气。
Get to the back alley. This place is rigged to blow in about three seconds.
移过来。
Move over.
他妈的。
Fuck.
我们将失去他!
We're gonna lose him!
振作。-什么?
Brace yourself. - What?
支撑!
Brace!
该死!
Oh shit!
加油!
Come on!
凯特,嘿,你还好吗?
Kate, hey, you alright?
拉狄克!
Radek!
电影精选列表