我说的是你。
I was talking about you.
足够。
Enough.
这是你♥他♥妈♥的韦尔
This is your fuck up Vail
你需要修复它。
and you need to fix it.
在他开始来找你之前。
Before he starts coming for you.
当然,除非你想为你的国家做这件事。
Unless, of course, you want to do it for your country.
我结束了我的国家。
I'm done with my country.
修复你自己的他妈的烂摊子。
Fix your own fucking mess.
韦尔叔叔!
Uncle Vail!
小心,西尔维!
Careful, Sylvie!
这称为抹子。
This is called a trowel.
这是瓦工最重要的工具。
This is a bricklayer's most important tool.
她是天生的。
She's a natural.
等等,等等,我们来拍照吧。
Wait, wait, let's take a photo.
好。
Alright.
什么?
What?
你为谁工作?
Who do you work for?
拉狄克致以问候!
Radek sends his regards!
惊讶你改变了主意。
Surprised you changed your mind.
剪掉自己的剃须?
Cut yourself shaving?
有一些老朋友来访。
Had a visit from some old friends.
哦,你带了你的工具。
Oh, you brought your tools.
你至少可以假装认真对待这件事吗?
Can you at least pretend to take this seriously?
没有工具,我从来不做任何工作。
I never do a job without my tools.
这毫无意义。
That makes zero sense.
我们要进行追捕,而不是建造烟囱。
We're going on a manhunt, not building a chimney.
如果你明白我说的一切
If you understood everything I said
你就是我。
you'd be me.
迈尔斯·戴维斯。
Miles Davis.
有史以来最伟大的爵士音乐家。
Greatest jazz musician of all time.
我不听音乐。
I don't listen to music.
你在开玩笑。
You're joking.
这对你来说是一项艰巨的任务。
It's a big assignment for you.
第一次在现场。
First time in the field.
没有主管。
No supervisors.
我是主管。
I'm the supervisor.
听。
Listen.
我是来找拉狄克的。我每天都会给你报告。
I'm here to find Radek. I'll give you reports every day.
只要给我空间去做我的事情。
Just give me space to do my thing.
一切都很顺利,你可能会最终升职。
Everything goes right, you just might end promoted.
这真的很有趣。
It's really funny.
我可能会被列入黑名单,与你一起工作。
I'll likely get blacklisted working with you.
你为什么在这里?
Why are you here?
因为我相信我们正在做的事情。
Because I believe in what we're doing.
当然可以。
Of course you do.
每个人都想成为间谍。
Everybody wants to be a spy.
直到他们意识到成本。
Until they realize the cost.
失去的岁月。
Lost years.
没有时间与朋友、家人、人际关系相处
No time for friends, family, relationships
宠物。
pets.
对我来说不是问题。
Not an issue for me.
好吧。
All right.
让我们在途中回顾一下运营简报。
Let's go over the operations briefing on our way over.
看起来我们即将降落在 04 年......
Looks like we're landing at 04...
是时候醒来了。
Time to wake up.
还是迈尔斯·戴维斯。
Still Miles Davis.
我们要降落了。
We're landing.
你开车。
You drive.
从下一个出口驶出。
Take the next exit.
GPS说要留在这条路上。
The GPS says to stay on this road.
是的,好吧,我得拿一个
Yeah, well I gotta take a
绅士的休息时间。
a gentlemen's break.
拉进去。
Pull inside.
什么?- 在他们向我们开枪之前。
What? - Before they shoot us.
你♥他♥妈♥要带我们去哪里?
Where the fuck are you taking us?
你觉得我的弹出窗口怎么样?
How do you like my pop-up?
很高兴见到你这个孩子!
Good to see you kid!
你也是,老头子。
You too, old man.
这是怎么回事?
What is going on here?
你看起来不错。
You're looking good.
是的,很多热瑜伽。
Yeah, lots of hot yoga.
很高兴见到你,凯特。
Lovely to meet you, Kate.
韦尔没有告诉我关于你的任何事情。
Vail has told me nothing about you.
他也没告诉我关于你的事。
He's told me nothing about you either.
帕特里西奥(Patricio)是我的服装商。
Patricio is my outfitter.
他在经纪公♥司♥吗?
He's with the agency?
他是家人。我们一起服务。
He's family. We served together.
所以你是美国人?
So you're American?
只有当我需要的时候。
Only when I need to be.
哦,祝福你,亲爱的男人。
Oh, bless you, sweet man.
什么?药物?你把毒品带到了中♥央♥情报局的运输工具上?
What is that? Drugs? You brought drugs on the CIA transport?
不,你不明白。
No, you don't understand.
你在欧洲买♥♥不到这个狗屎。
You can't get this shit in Europe.
新型癌症治疗。
New kind of cancer treatment.
哦,对不起,我不知道。
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know.
来吧。
Here we go.
来吧,宝贝。
Come on, baby.
嘿,宝贝,你来了。
Hey, baby, there you are.
你好吗,姑娘?
How you doing, girl?
她喜欢躲在办公室下面。
She loves to hide under the office.
一定是老鼠。
Must be the rats.
给你。
Here you go.
狗。这些药物是给狗的。
The dog. The drugs are for the dog.
威尔?
Vail?
这未获得授权。
This wasn't authorized.
整个操作,未获得授权。-你知道我的意思。
This entire op, isn't authorized. - You know what I mean.
你不能像这样把它换成我。
You can't just switch it up on me like this.
想在雷达下飞行,这就是你的飞行方式。
Wanna fly under the radar, this is how you fly.
你不能自己做出这个决定。- 你想找到拉狄克吗?
You can't make that decision on your own. - You wanna find Radek?
我们需要以正确的方式去做。
We need to do it the right way.
你是认真的。
You mean your way.
你打电♥话♥给我。这就是我的工作方式。
You called me. This is how I work.
你能重置我们吗?从上到下?
Can you reset us? Top to bottom?
我们走吧。
Let's go.
这是怎麽?
What is this?
你有了新面貌。
You got a new look.
我要卖♥♥路易威登吗?
Am I to sell Louis Vuittons?
对于中产阶级游客来说,这太高端了。
This is way too high-end for middle-class tourists.
我们正在失去这些掩护。
We're losing those covers.
我叫托伦斯。我是航运大亨。你是我的妻子。
My name's Torrance. I'm a shipping magnate. You're my wife.
所以现在我们结婚了?
So now we're married?
这是出♥售♥它的唯一途径。你太老了,不能做我的女朋友。
That's the only way to sell it. You're too old to be my girlfriend.
手♥机♥、护照、信♥用♥卡♥、驾照。
Cell phones, passports, credit cards, driver's licenses.
我什至在那里为你放了一张iTunes礼品卡。
I even put an iTunes gift card in there for you.
她不喜欢音乐。
She doesn't like music.
非常浪漫。谢谢。
Very romantic. Thank you.
格洛克 45 全尺寸。
Glock 45 full size.
序列号♥已擦除。
Serial numbers wiped.
19 发弹匣。
19 round mags.
我拿两个,拜托。
I'll take two, please.
你怎么样?或者这也没有授权?
How about you? Or is this not authorized either?
这个不会咬得太狠。
This one won't bite too hard.
我会接受这个。
I'll take this one.
这里。
Here.
哦,下次少一点古龙水。
Oh, a little less cologne next time.
是的,马。
Yes, ma'am.
最后的润色。
And for the final touch.
嘿,兔子。
Hey, Rabbit.
带上玫瑰花蕾。
Bring in the rosebud.
梅赛德斯CLS AMG V8双涡轮增压发动机。
Mercedes CLS AMG V8 biturbo engine.
电影精选列表