我把它钻到七点二升,增加了 550 马力。
I bored it out to seven point two liters, adding 550 horsepower.
加强刹车和悬架......
Beefed up brakes and suspension...
加强了前后仪表板。
reinforced the front and rear fascia.
增加了辅助油箱和雷达探测器。
Added auxiliary fuel tank and radar detector.
没有安全气囊。
There's no airbags.
所以安全驾驶。
So drive safe.
没有承诺。
No promises.
谢谢你,帕特里西奥。
Thank you, Patricio.
祝您旅途愉快。
Have a great trip.
如果你需要我,你知道如何联♥系♥我。
You know how to reach me if you need me.
你也不喜欢狗吗?
What you don't like dogs either?
不要在车上擦手。
Don't wipe your hands on the car.
谁在为这一切买♥♥单?
Who's paying for all this?
你最喜欢的叔叔,山姆。
Your favorite Uncle, Sam.
我什至不会问。
I'm not going to even ask.
这可能是最好的。
That's probably best.
你为什么不去打扫卫生,我们重新集结?
Why don't you go clean up and we'll regroup?
收拾?
Clean up?
是的,我们已经旅行了 15 个小时。
Yeah, we've been traveling for 15 hours.
我们需要为我们前进的方向寻找最好的状态。
And we need to look our best for where we're heading.
以为你可能想洗个澡。
Thought you might want to take a shower.
我很体贴。
I was being considerate.
谢谢。
Thanks.
我想我可以洗个澡。
I guess I could use a shower.
我点的。
I'll order some food.
让它快点。
Make it quick.
是的,你有薯条。
Yes, you got fries.
威尔?
Vail?
威尔?
Vail?
这是今天来的,这是一个很好的包裹。
This came today, and its a good package.
供您收藏。这是我的最爱。我一直在听。
For your collection. It's my favorite. I listen to it all the time.
我也给你带来了一些东西。
I brought you something, too.
灰熊派恩斯,蒙大拿州。
Grizzly Pines, Montana.
可能的安置地点。
Possible resettlement location.
是海滨吗?
Is it oceanfront?
邻近的。
Adjacent.
很抱歉打扰。
Sorry to interrupt.
这里有一个希腊复兴的作品,你绝对必须看到。
There is a Hellenistic Revival piece over here you absolutely must see.
全世界都认为中♥央♥情报局在杀害记者。
The world thinks the CIA is killing journalists.
你出去玩了。该死的不负责任,你不觉得吗?
You're out hobnobbing. Damn irresponsible, don't you think?
它被称为网络。
Its called networking.
你在这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
我想念希腊。
I miss Greece.
你看起来不高兴见到我,泰伊。
You don't look happy to see me, Tye.
警♥察♥还在找你。
The police are still looking for you.
哦,我不认为我有任何被这群人淘汰的危险。
Oh I don't think I'm in any danger of being outed in this crowd.
除非你想把我交出来。
Unless you want to turn me in.
你知道,科斯塔斯已经怀疑美国正在这里奔跑。
You know, Kostas already suspects the US is running among here.
给他一个电♥话♥,他们就会以我的名字命名一个岛屿。
One call to him, they'd name an island after me.
哇。外♥交♥部♥长在快速拨号♥上。
Wow. Foreign minister on speed dial.
自从我上次见到你以来,你肯定在世界上上升了。
You've certainly moved up in the world since I last saw you.
我相信该机构会有兴趣知道你回到了城里。
I'm sure the agency would be interested to know you're back in town.
好吧,我为他们赢得了一个更大的奖杯。
Well, I got a bigger trophy for them.
维克多·拉德克。
Victor Radek.
拉狄克死了。
Radek is dead.
现在不是了。该机构认为他是当前公♥关♥问题的幕后黑手。
Not anymore. The agency believes he's the one behind its current PR problem.
奥马利派你来的。
O'Malley sent you.
嗯。
Mhm.
他们为什么不分享他们的情报?- 他们认为有一颗痣。
Why aren't they sharing their Intel? - They think there's a mole.
据说拉狄克拥有一些世界末日的情报。
Radek's supposedly in possession of some doomsday Intel.
你知道那是什么吗?
You know what it is?
好吧,你似乎知道的比我多得多。
Well, you seem to know a lot more than I do.
考虑到我是他妈的站长,这很令人沮丧。
Which is pretty frustrating, considering I'm head of fucking station.
我听说了。恭喜。
I heard. Congrats.
听着,我来这里是因为需要你的帮助。
Look, I'm here because need your help.
拉德克和我曾经向一个分支团伙扔现金
Radek and I used to throw cash to an off-shoot gang
当我们需要完成肮脏的工作时。
when we needed dirty work done.
我们和一个名叫斯滕的人打过交道。
We dealt with a guy called Sten.
你离开太久了。
You've been gone too long.
Sten 现在是 Denis Stefanopoulos。
Sten is now Denis Stefanopoulos.
他干净了吗?
He got clean?
不,他变聪明了。他在海滩上经营着波西米亚俱乐部。
No, he got smart. He runs the Boheme Club out on the beach.
这对他来说也是一个相当大的飞跃。
That's quite the jump for him, too.
看来我应该留下来。我可能会成为总统。
Seems I should have stuck around. I might be president.
太久了,泰。
So long Tye.
等。
Wait.
如果科斯塔斯发现你在这里,他会以你为榜样。
If Kostas finds out you're here, he'll make an example of you.
他正在进行自己的调查,等到我得到他的下一份简报。
He's running his own investigation, just wait until I get his next brief.
我们可以一起解决这个问题。
We can crack this together.
你不能再让我等了。
You don't get to ask me to wait anymore.
我做过一次。
I did it once.
托兰斯。
Torrance.
看看你,斯滕。
Look at you, Sten.
嘿,给自己找一个。
Hey, got yourself one of these.
现在是斯特凡诺普洛斯先生。
It's Mr. Stefanopoulos now.
是的,我很幸运。
And yes, I've been very fortunate.
一些赌博已经得到了回报。
Some gambles have paid off.
自从你失踪以来,很多事情都发生了变化。
A lot has changed since you disappeared.
哦,我没有消失。
Oh, I didn't disappear.
我只是有其他约会要保留。
I just had other appointments to keep.
你要去哪里?
Where'd you go?
你没听说我结婚了吗?
Didn't you hear I got married?
过去六个月都在度蜜月。
Spent the last six months on honeymoon.
首先是马来西亚,然后是加拉帕戈斯群岛。
First Malaysia, then the Galapagos.
甚至在肯塔基州的Jawbone做了几个星期。
Even did a few weeks in Jawbone, Kentucky.
好吧,恭喜你。
Well, congratulations are in order then.
加油。快进来。来,坐下,喝一杯。
Come on. Come on in. Come on, sit down, have a drink.
我在找拉德克。
I'm looking for Radek.
拉狄克死了。你知道的。
Radek's dead. You know that.
确定。你知道他们对巴尔干男人的评价。
Sure. You know what they say about Balkan men.
它们从未真正死去,它们只是闻起来那样。
They never really die, they just smell that way.
生意看起来不错。对你来说太好了,不能独自做这件事。
Business looks good. Too good for you to be doing this all alone.
在那些天鹅绒绳索后面的某个地方一定有一个合作伙伴。
There's gotta be a partner somewhere behind those velour ropes.
只想和他谈谈,仅此而已。
Just want to talk to him, that's all.
我告诉过你你已经知道的。
I told you what you already know.
他死了。
He's dead.
那就坚持下去吧。
Stick with that, then.
我不再是一个小朋克了,你可以随便推来推去。
I'm not some small-time punk you can just push around anymore.
我是一个受人尊敬的商人。
I'm a respected businessman.
我的话意味着什么。
My word means something.
是的,你看起来很像。
Yeah, you look the part.
除了你的西装外套大了大约两个尺码。
Except your suit jacket's about two sizes too big.
我仍然看到你们一半的男孩身上有监狱的墨水。
And I still see prison ink on half your boys here.
伙计们,这里有一个提示。
Here's a tip, guys.
你不要把上面的四个纽扣打开,你还不如不♥穿♥衬衫。
You don't leave the top four buttons open you might as well not wear the shirt.
从雪茄烟雾来看,你仍然不知道唐·托马斯(Don Tomas)的Cohiba。
Judging by the cigar smoke, you still don't know a Cohiba from a Don Tomas.
你知道这一切告诉我什么吗?
You know what all that tells me?
你只不过是一个跳起来的暴徒
You're nothing more than an up-jumped thug
玩装扮。
playing dress-up.
当爸爸在工作时。
While daddy's at work.
你应该呆在原地。
You should have stayed where you were.
因为现在你回来了
Cause now that you're back
你很难再离开了。
it's gonna be hard for you to leave again.
你现在还不如喝那杯。
You might as well have that drink now.
因为我别无选择。
Since I have no choice.
妈的。
Shit.
你死定了!
You're dead!
你♥他♥妈♥的死了!
You're fucking dead!
抓住他!
Get him!
进去!
Get in!
电影精选列表