什么鬼,韦尔?
What the hell, Vail?
这是租来的!
This is a rental!
你不能花钱买♥♥一个中型吗?
You couldn't have splurged for a mid-size?
那边是谁?
Who was that back there?
一些当地的暴徒。
Some local thugs.
你是有史以来最糟糕的间谍。
You are the worst spy ever.
有协议。你不能把我丢在尘土里。
There are protocols. You can't just leave me in the dust.
相信我,这是为了保护你自己。
Trust me, it's for your own protection.
拜托。你很幸运,我在那里。
Oh, please. You're lucky that I was there.
我们需要去酒店转动我的工具,把你的手♥机♥给我。
We need to swing by the hotel for my tools give me your phone.
为什么?- 你就是这样跟踪我的,对吧?
Why? - That's how you're tracking me, right?
不。- 我发现了你的错误。
No. - I found your bug.
在我的衬衫领子里。好吧,把它给我
In my shirt collar. Alright, give it to me
我把它放在一个可以带领我们去拉狄克的人身上。
I put it on someone who could lead us to Radek.
好。
Nice.
嘿。
Hey.
听着,如果我要帮你......
Look, if I'm gonna help you...
你也需要帮助我。
you're gonna need to help me too.
填空。
Fill in the blanks.
文件说拉德克流氓了。
The file says that Radek went rogue.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
拉狄克是希腊和俄♥罗♥斯♥黑♥手♥党♥的中间人。
Radek was a go-between with the Greek and Russian mafias.
但实际上,他是......
But in reality, he was...
他正在执行任务。
he was performing assignments.
对我们来说。
For us.
作业?喜欢。。。
Assignments? Like...
就像鲍里斯·波波夫(Boris Popov)的那次打击一样?
like that hit on Boris Popov?
照片中的那个人?
The guy from the picture?
没错。他加入中♥央♥情报局是为了给妻子和女儿争取庇护
That's right. He joined the CIA to get asylum for his wife and daughter
但他的掩护被炸毁了,俄♥罗♥斯♥人杀死了他的家人。
but his cover got blown and the Russians killed his family.
我看到了照片。
I saw the photos.
拉狄克变得精神错乱。
Radek became unhinged.
他去复仇了......
He went on revenge tour...
在希腊各地屠♥杀♥俄♥罗♥斯♥人,任何他认为参与其中的人。
slaughtering Russians all over Greece, anyone he thought was involved.
所以那是中♥央♥情报局命令你把他带出去的时候?
So that's when the CIA ordered you to take him out?
我被要求追踪他并消灭他。
I was asked to track him down and neutralize him.
我以为我做到了。
I thought I did.
别的东西?
Anything else?
不。
No.
实际上,是的。你♥他♥妈♥怎么知道我对狗过敏?
Actually, yes. How the fuck did you know that I was allergic to dogs?
单身女性,你的年龄,没有宠物。
Single woman, your age, no pets.
你怎么知道我是单身?
How did you know I was single?
幸运的猜测。
Lucky guess.
哦,我的天......
Oh my...
酷刑,种族灭绝。
Torture, genocide.
平民被谋杀。
Civilians murdered.
政♥府♥通过暴♥力♥起义而垮台。
Governments toppled through violent insurrection.
不是你的敌人犯下的罪行,
Crimes committed not by your enemies,
但由美国自己。
but by the US itself.
几十年来,世界因恐惧和利益而视而不见。
For decades the world has turned a blind eye out of fear and profit.
但是,当你的盟友得知你一直在对他们做同样的事情时,会发生什么?
But what happens when your allies learn that you've been doing the same to them?
为了防止这种情况发生,我要求支付一亿美元的比特币。
To prevent this I demand payment of one hundred million US dollars in Bitcoin.
硬钱包交付。
Hard wallet delivery.
随时等待指示。
Stand by for instructions.
他要走了。
He's going.
还有我们的错误。
And there's our bug.
你确定这家伙在和拉狄克合作吗?
You're sure this guy is working with Radek?
他不可能独自做这件事。
He can't be doing this all alone.
我们不应该跟随他吗?
Shouldn't we be following him?
拉狄克永远不会傻到在公共场合见到斯滕。
Radek would never be dumb enough to meet Sten in public.
但斯滕不会愚蠢到留下证据。
But Sten wouldn't be dumb enough to leave behind evidence.
好。让我们把这个地方扔掉,看看我们能用什么来做。
Okay. Let's toss this place up and see what we can work with.
我会上任。
I'll take the office.
什么?
Anything?
我有市中心恩波里欧广场的照片和地图。
I've got photos and a map of Emporiou Square downtown.
做工怎么样?
How's the workmanship?
这很草率。但最近。
It's sloppy. But recent.
这是格蕾塔·贝克尔(Greta Becker)的手♥机♥。
This is Greta Becker's phone.
在塞萨洛尼基被谋杀的记者。
The journalist that was murdered in Thessaloniki.
阿莱科斯·梅拉斯。
Alekos Melas.
“为什么美国应该回家。”
"Why the US should just go home."
下一个目标。
The next target.
加油!
Come on!
嘿,混♥蛋♥。
Hey, asshole.
在地面上。
On the ground.
现在。
Now.
我们只是交谈。
We just talk.
医 管 局!
Ha!
他妈的!
Fuck!
凯特?
Kate?
凯特?你没事吧?
Kate? You okay?
你吃药了吗?
Did you take your medicine?
三百小时的现场培训。
Three hundred hours of field training.
这以前从未发生在我身上。
It's never happened to me before.
什么,打喷嚏?
What, the sneeze?
什么?不。那不是我的错。他一定养了一只狗。
What? No. That wasn't my fault. He must have had a dog.
我没有看到。
I didn't see one.
我愣住了。
I froze.
韦尔,你......你可能已经被杀了。
Vail, you... you could have been killed.
不会是第一次。
Wouldn't be the first time.
不要为此自责。
Don't beat yourself up about it.
它发生了。
It happens.
你有没有对这一切变得麻木不仁?
Do you ever get desensitized by it all?
是的。
Yes.
是帕特里西奥。
It's Patricio.
他发现了阿莱科斯·梅拉斯(Alekos Melas)稍后会在哪里。
He found out where Alekos Melas will be later.
下一个目标。
The next target.
哪里?
Where?
我给你一个猜测。
I'll give you one guess.
做了一个快速的周边检查。
Did a quick perimeter check.
两个胖保安和一名警♥察♥在他的车里睡着了。
Two fat security guards and a cop asleep in his car.
没有拉狄克的迹象。
No sign of Radek.
我们不应该警告梅拉斯吗?
Shouldn't we warn Melas?
他可能处于危险之中。
He could be in danger.
凯特,不。我们不想吓唬拉狄克。
Kate, no. We don't want to spook Radek.
帕特里西奥,你抓住了他,是吗?
Patricio, you got him, yeah?
如此之近,我能闻到他消化不良的味道。
So close I can smell his indigestion.
已经有四杯浓缩咖啡了。
Four espressos already.
似乎有点紧张。
Seems a bit nervous.
十二使徒教堂一直是您最喜欢的落脚点。
Twelve Apostle Church always was your favorite drop spot.
我喜欢壁画。
I love the frescoes.
甚至和一些僧侣共进晚餐
Even had dinner with some of the monks
我们制♥作♥了蛤蜊Kokkinisto。
We made Clams Kokkinisto.
这违背了协议。
That goes against protocol.
我们一直非常擅长的事情。
Something we were always very good at.
我的意思是给僧侣。
I meant for the monks.
哦。
Oh.
他们不应该在中午过后吃东西。
They shouldn't be eating past midday.
你一定很惊讶
You must be surprised
看到我应了。
seeing as I'm supposed to be dead and all.
惊讶不是我会用的词。
Surprised isn't the word I'd use.
生气。
Angry.
更像是困惑,维克多。
More like confused, Victor.
我们达成了协议。我放开了你,你消失了。
We had a deal. I let you go, you disappear.
永远。
Forever.
韦尔,我是瞎子。你看到了什么?
Vail, I'm blind. What do you see?
威尔?
Vail?
威尔!
Vail!
我确实走了。
I did go away.
但我忍♥不住感慨
But I couldn't help but feel
电影精选列表