停。
Stop.
你和我应该出去。
You and I were supposed to get out.
我只是。。。请。
I just... Please.
你为什么不来?
Why didn't you come?
我。。。我只是。
I... I just.
我很害怕。
I was scared.
二十年来,我一直在做这件事。
Twenty years I've been working at this.
这一生和随之而来的所有死亡。
This life and all the death that comes with it.
它是糟糕的、孤独的、沉闷的。
And it is shitty and lonely and dreary.
但这就是我所知道的。
But it's all I know.
当奥马利打电♥话♥给我并给我这份工作时
When O'Malley called and offered me the job
这可能是错误的选择......
it may have been the wrong choice...
但我必须忍♥受它。
but I have to live with it.
你知道,有时是最简单的选择
You know, sometimes the easiest choices
是你不必自己做的。
are the ones you don't have to make by yourself.
你和奥马利什么时候见面?
When is your meeting with O'Malley?
明天。
Tomorrow.
他会想知道这份工作。
He's gonna want to know about the job.
他会的。
He will.
我做不到。
I can't do it.
歹徒和商业怪胎,就是这样
The gangsters and the business freaks, that's
这是一回事,但政客们呢?
that's one thing, but the politicians?
我什至没有注册这个。
I didn't even sign up for this.
我听到了,维克多。但是您与该机构达成协议。
I hear you, Victor. But you have an agreement with the agency.
如果你拒绝
If you refuse
你死定了。
you're a dead man.
他们可以撤销搬迁您的家人的提议。
They can rescind their offer to relocate your family.
我们已经在这里待了六个月了。
We've been here for six months.
如果该机构关心我的家人,他们早就走了。
If the agency cared about my family, they'd be gone already.
这让我陷入了困境。
This puts me in a tough spot.
不一定。这。
Not necessarily. This.
这可能是您一直在寻找的出路。
This could be the out you've been looking for.
我不能就这样走开。
I can't just walk away.
如果您不必独自完成这项工作怎么办?
What if you didn't have to do this alone?
我的意思是,想想看。
I mean, think about it.
你,我,女孩们。
You, me, the girls.
我会把他们弄出来。
I'll get them out.
不惜一切代价。
No matter what it takes.
我会在灰熊松树见到你。
I'll see you in Grizzly Pines.
灰熊松树。
Grizzly Pines.
是的,我刚收到。
Yep, I just received it.
我现在将介绍它们。
I'll be going through them now.
好。
Okay.
谢谢。
Thank you.
睡在里面?
Sleeping in?
是的。昨天把狗屎从我身上踢出去了。
Yeah. Got the shit kicked out of me yesterday.
身体需要重置。
Body needed a reset.
你不是在度假吗?
Aren't you on vacation?
我喜欢把它想象成在家工作。
I like to think of it as work from home.
我的团队能够从勒索视频中追踪 IP 地址。
My team was able to trace the IP address from the ransom video.
哦,哇。
Oh wow.
从城外废弃的铁路站场钻机发送。
Sent from an abandoned rail yard rig outside the city.
我 -什么,什么?
I -What, what?
忘了告诉你。帕特里西奥(Patricio)拥有Radek的平板电脑。
Forgot to tell you. Patricio has Radek's tablet computer.
淡水河谷... - 他正在经历它。
Vale... - He's going through it.
如果他发现什么,他会告诉我们。
He'll let us know if he finds anything.
帕特里西奥在马屁♥股♥上找不到苍蝇。
Patricio couldn't find flies on a horse's ass.
我需要那台平板电脑。
I need that tablet.
可能有关于拉狄克下一步行动的关键信息。
Could have critical information about Radek's next moves.
我的职业生涯岌岌可危。
My career is on the line.
哦,你的职业?
Oh, your career?
改变一切。
Changes everything.
威尔。
Vail.
也许你应该回家。
Maybe you should just go home.
听着,如果科斯塔斯发现你在这里......
Look, if Kostas finds out you're here...
这只会证明他是对的。
it'll just prove he was right.
事关重大,我......
There's too much at stake, I...
让我派一些人去那里。
Let me send some people down there.
你打算怎么做?
How are you going to do that?
你的电台被暂停了,还记得吗?
Your station is suspended, remember?
看。
Look.
这是我必须做的事情。
This is something I have to do.
拉狄克是我的朋友。
Radek was my friend.
我没能拯救他的家人
I wasn't able to save his family
也许我还能救他。
maybe I can still save him.
小心。
Be careful.
让我猜猜。
Let me guess.
奥马利希望我乘坐第一班飞机离开这里。
O'Malley wants me on the first flight out of here.
我没有告诉他市场上发生了什么。
I didn't tell him what happened at the market.
可能对你的职业生涯不利。
Might not be good for your career.
听着,我很清楚,拉狄克这样做不是为了钱。
Look, it's clear to me that Radek isn't doing this for the money.
杀死记者,框架工作。
Killing journalists, the frame jobs.
他想惩罚中♥央♥情报局。
He wants to punish the CIA.
这笔钱必须是给别人的。但后来,我开始思考。
The money must be for someone else. But then, then I started to think.
如果 O'Malley 与 Radek 合作,
If O'Malley's working with Radek,
他为什么要派你去?
why would he send you?
就在那时,我意识到了。
And that's when I realized.
他不会。
He wouldn't.
于是我翻遍了你的包,找到了两部刻录机手♥机♥的收据。
So I went through your bag and I found a receipt for two burner phones.
一个来电。
One incoming call.
我猜那是拉狄克。
I'm gonna guess that's Radek.
我杀了拉狄克。
I killed Radek.
为什么我现在要和他一起工作?
Why would I work with him now?
据我所知,你从来没有杀过他。
For all I know, you never killed him.
也许你让他走了。
Maybe you let him go.
一点也不差。
Not bad at all.
加油。我们必须开始行动。
Come on. We've got to get going.
我与Radek保持联♥系♥。
I am in contact with Radek.
但不是出于你认为的原因。
But not for the reasons you think.
我会在路上解释这一切。
I'll explain all on the way.
嗨,我是帕特里西奥。留言。
Hi, this is Patricio. Leave a message.
帕特里西奥不会错过电♥话♥。
Patricio doesn't miss calls.
加油。
Come on.
停!
Stop!
他是诱饵。
He's bait.
这是一个陷阱。
It's a trap.
你取消了平台。
You de-rig the platform.
传播自己。没有人出去。
Spread yourselves. No one gets out.
快点,快点!
Come on, come on!
我们必须离开这里!
We have to get out of here!
威尔!
Vail!
我们需要离开这里。
We need to get out of here.
他们在里面。
They're inside.
凯特,趴下。
Kate, get down.
等!
Wait!
回来!返回!
Get back! Back!
凯特,备份!
Kate, back up!
游戏结束了,托伦斯。
Game over, Torrance.
我给你两个选择。
I give you two options.
第一,拿起你的武器,进来聊天。
One, chuck your weapon and come in for a chat.
第二,现在就死了。
Two, drop dead right now.
我来拿第二点,
I'll take number two,
任何一天都和你在一起。
with you any day.
我就知道你会这么说。
I knew you'd say that.
加油。
Come on.
放开女孩,然后我走过去。
Release the girl, then I'll walk over.
不,韦尔!
No, Vail!
你有十秒钟的时间出来。
You got ten seconds to come out.
她在半路遇见了我!
She meets me halfway!
女孩可以走了,
The girl can go,
电影精选列表