正如你们许多人所知,
As many of you know,
我的办公室一直在积极调查格蕾塔·贝克尔的谋杀案
my office has been aggressively investigating the murders of Greta Becker
和阿莱科斯·梅拉斯(Alekos Melas),
and Alekos Melas,
记者在希腊土地上被杀。
journalists slain on Greek soil.
更多的无辜平民在发表文章几周后被枪杀
Many more innocent civilians gunned down mere weeks after publishing articles
谴责美国及其在国外的外国情报活动。
condemning the United States and its foreign intelligence activities abroad.
根据我们的发现,我可以自信地得出结论
Based on our findings, I can confidently conclude
中♥央♥情报局。
the Central Intelligence Agency.
结束了,维克多。
It's over, Victor.
你听到了吗?结束了。
Do you hear me? It's over.
也许对我来说,
Maybe for me,
不适合你。
not for you.
你必须重温这场噩梦
You have to relive this nightmare
永远。
forever.
对不起,我无法保护他们。
I'm sorry I couldn't protect them.
我也是,韦尔。
Me too, Vail.
我会在灰熊松树见到你。
I'll see you in Grizzly Pines.
泰。
Tye.
不。是凯特。
No. It's Kate.
有人开枪打死了我。
Someone shot me.
那就是希腊人。
That would be the Greeks.
但考虑到你们给他们带来的麻烦,我会称你们为正方形。
But given all the trouble you've caused them, I'd call you guys square.
你没事吧?
You okay?
我们在面包车里找到了拉德克的笔记本电脑。
We found Radek's laptop in the van.
比特币钱包不在那里。
The Bitcoin wallet wasn't there.
听起来还有最后一个谜团需要解开。
Sounds like there's one last mystery to solve.
我们不在乎钱。这就是它的用途,堵住漏洞。
We don't care about the money. That's what it's there for, to plug holes.
注意到我们看的是卡♥通♥片而不是第三次世界大战吗?
Notice we're watching cartoons instead of World War III?
那是因为科斯塔斯认为中♥央♥情报局救了他。
That's because Kostas thinks the CIA saved him.
我们冒昧地声称你是我们自己的。
We took the liberty of claiming you as our own.
那一定很痛。
That must have hurt.
我们在他的面包车里发现了拉狄克的宣言,
We found Radek's manifesto inside of his van,
声称他代表中♥央♥情报局杀死了科斯塔斯。
claiming he was killing Kostas on behalf of the CIA.
加上整个热门列表,过去、现在和未来。
Plus the entire hit list, past, present, and future.
所以只是事实,对吧?
So just the truth then, huh?
真理是主观的。
Truth is subjective.
值得庆幸的是,我们比任何人都先发现了它。
Thankfully, we found it before anyone else.
拉狄克死了。该列表是安全的。
Radek is dead. The list is secure.
但是在我们告诉你徒步旅行后,你确实干涉了。
But you did interfere after we told you to take a hike.
所以,总而言之,
So, all in all,
工作完成了。
a job done.
我确实有一个问题。
I do have one question.
为什么要砌砖?
Why bricklaying?
这就是我所知道的。
It's what I know.
支付了大学费用。
Paid for college.
拜托。
Oh, come on.
你可能在咨♥询♥那里大杀四方,但你是在砌砖。为什么?
You could be making a killing out there consulting, but you're laying brick. Why?
因为当我手里拿着一块砖头时,
Because when I hold a brick in my hand,
我确切地知道它是什么
I know exactly what it is
以及它将做什么。
and what it will do.
每一次。
Every single time.
它的形式就是它的功能。
Its form is its function.
这给了我平安。
That gives me peace.
我不知道这他妈的是什么意思,但听起来不错。
I don't know what the fuck any of that means, but it sounds good.
我没想到你会。
I didn't expect you would.
钱。我的意思是
The money. I mean,
我们不能让他逍遥法外。
we can't just let him get away with it.
奥马利必须拥有它。
O'Malley must have it.
他需要被追究责任。
He needs to be held accountable.
奥马利会得到他即将发生的事情。
O'Malley will get what's coming to him.
不是来自我们。
Not from us.
所以就这样?
So that's it?
我们只是...
We just...
我们只是放手?
We just let it go?
凯特
Kate,
拉狄克是一个复杂的人。
Radek was a complicated man.
但我知道是什么驱使他。
But I knew what drove him.
我知道他的弱点。
I knew his weaknesses.
像奥马利这样的人,
Guys like O'Malley,
他们为政♥治♥而活。
they live for the politics.
他们会像签署午餐账单一样随意地签署死刑判决书。
They'll sign a death sentence as casually as signing a lunch bill.
这是我永远无法理解的。
That's something I'll never understand.
凯特
Kate,
我不能与敌人作战,
I can't fight an enemy,
我不明白。
I don't understand.
好吧,这么久了,瓦工。
Well, so long, bricklayer.
再见,孩子。
See you around, kid.
哦。
Oh.
你在这里干什么?你应该在医院。
What are you doing here? You're supposed to be at the hospital.
提前退房♥。
Checked out early.
我只是来见你,就在我之前......
I was just coming to see you right before I...
这几周很艰难。
It's been a rough couple of weeks.
我以为我会离开城一段时间。
I thought I'd get out of town for a while.
我为什么不给你喝一杯?
Why don't I get you a drink?
确定。仍然有点掺杂止痛药。
Sure. Still a little doped up on painkillers.
应该是一个很好的组合。
Should be a good combination.
你去哪儿?
Where are you going?
马尔代夫。
Maldives.
马尔代夫,听起来很有异国情调。
Maldives, sounds exotic.
从来没有。
Never been.
这是我的最爱。我一直在听。
It's my favorite. I listen to it all the time.
再过一晚,再下来♪一次
One more night, one more down ♪
♪ 再来一轮,再来一轮
♪ One more, one more round
♪ 先进后出
♪ First one in, last one out
♪ 给这个小镇很多话要说 ♪
♪ Giving this town lots to talk about ♪
伟大的记录。
Great record.
嗯,这是你的收藏。
Well, it is your collection.
♪ 他们不知道
♪ They don't know
是的。
Yeah.
♪ 人们说我有酗酒问题 ♪
♪ People say I got a drinkin' problem ♪
实际上,这就是我来这里的原因。我想开始把它们装箱。
That's why I'm here, actually. I'd like to start boxing them up.
如果你不介意借给我一只手。
If you wouldn't mind lending me a hand.
你为什么不跟我一起去?
Why don't you come with me?
你想让我和你一起去吗?
You want me to go with you?
是的。
Yeah.
这次永远出去。
Get out for good this time.
就像我们一直计划的那样。
Like we always planned.
♪ 人们说我有酗酒问题 ♪
♪ People say I got a drinkin' problem ♪
这听起来不错,Tye,但是
That sounds good, Tye, but
你让我去死。
you sent me to die.
这对我来说有点破坏交易。
It's kind of a deal breaker for me.
♪ 最后一次通话越来越晚 ♪
♪ Last call gets later and later ♪
♪ 我来到这里,所以我不必讨厌她 ♪
♪ I come in here so I don't have to hate her ♪
我想你的优步就在这里。
I think your Uber is here.
♪ 同样的老歌♥ ♪
♪ Same old song ♪
他们不是来找我的。
They're not here for me.
真?
Really?
所以你
So you
和拉德克,
and Radek,
你给了他名单。
you gave him the list.
他来找我。他知道我们。
He came to me. He knew about us.
我别无选择。
I didn't have a choice.
所以一亿只是为了狗屎和傻笑。
So the hundred million was just for shits and giggles.
你已经把它捐给了,
You've already donated it to,
你喜欢什么慈善机构?
what's that charity you like?
儿童肥胖?
Childhood obesity?
我应该和你一起离开的。
I should have left with you.
但我没有。
But I didn't.
现在。。。
And now...
我不再是同一个人了。
I'm not the same person anymore.
电影精选列表