你用了什么词?
what's the word you used?
困惑。你看,我们从来没有发现过
Confused. You see, we never did find out
谁炸毁了我的掩护。
who blew my cover.
我讨厌神秘。
And I hate mysteries.
这是我需要抓挠的痒。
It's an itch I've needed to scratch.
他们说旧伤口最好不要划伤。
They say old wounds are best left unscratched.
这些对我来说并不老。
These don't feel old to me.
帕特里西奥!
Patricio!
你知道我能有多高效。
You know how efficient I can be.
没过多久,所有的手指都指向一个方向。
It didn't take long before all fingers pointed in one direction.
普♥京♥?
Putin?
该机构。
The agency.
那是不可能的。
That's not possible.
我早就知道了。
I would have known about it.
也许你做到了。
Maybe you did.
也许这就是为什么我派了一些朋友来费城看你的原因。
Maybe that's why I sent some friends to come and see you in Philadelphia.
为什么该机构会吹嘘你的掩护?
Why would the agency blow your cover?
知道为什么吗。
You know why.
一个小小的作业没有完成。
One little assignment left incomplete.
即使这是真的,维克多
Even if that's true, Victor
你正在做的事情是不对的。
what you're doing isn't right.
讹诈。杀害记者。
Blackmail. Killing journalists.
这不仅是极端的,而且是他妈的疯狂,维克多。
It's not just extreme, it's fucking crazy, Victor.
我只想警告你一次。
I'm only going to warn you once.
别挡路。如果不是为了你自己,那就为她做吧。
Stay out of the way. If not for yourself, then do it for her.
她是谁?
Who her?
您的合作伙伴。
Your partner.
你没能保护我的家人。
You weren't able to protect my family.
你真的认为你能保护她吗?
You really think you'll be able to protect her?
什么?
Anything?
这是一台平板电脑。
It's a tablet.
屏幕破裂。
The screen is cracked.
我们仍然应该能够访问硬盘驱动器。
We should still be able to access the hard drive.
什么?
What?
我警告过你。
I warned you.
这个用绳子涂药的牛仔狗屎让梅拉斯被杀了。
This rope-a-dope cowboy shit got Melas killed.
这就是我们制定协议的原因。
This is why we have protocols.
这就是为什么你已经被解雇了一次。
This is why you got fired once already.
我没有被解雇,我辞职了。
I didn't get fired, I quit.
一个人死了,淡水河谷。
A man is dead, Vale.
一个平民!
A civilian!
该机构将为此获得热度。
The agency is going to get heat for this.
好吧,那么我们为哪一个感到难过呢?
Okay, so which one are we sad about?
平民还是机构?
The civilian or the agency?
告诉我。
Tell me.
拉德克在犯罪现场留下的照片。
The photo that Radek left at the scene of the crime.
是谁?
Who was it?
路易斯·德尔·加托。古巴驻联♥合♥国♥大使。
Luis Del Gato. Cuban ambassador to the UN.
德尔加托?但他是......
Del Gato? But he's...
活 着。这意味着拉德克不仅有一份过去的中♥央♥情报局打击名单
Alive. Which means Radek doesn't just have a list of past CIA hits
他也有一份活动目标列表。- 我们需要把它叫到O'Malley。
he has a list of active targets as well. - We need to call this into O'Malley.
凯特,你不明白吗?
Kate, don't you get it?
奥马利已经知道了。
O'Malley already knows.
那为什么只有我们一个人在这里呢?
Then why is it just us here?
如果这个列表出来了
If this list gets out
它将团结整个世界反对我们。
it's going to unite the entire world against us.
现在你开始问正确的问题了。
Now you're starting to ask the right questions.
我能想到两个原因。
I can think of two reasons.
奥马利捂着自己的屁♥股♥。
O'Malley is covering his own ass.
我在这里的时候,他是站长。
He was station chief when I was here.
拉狄克是在他的监视下发生的。
Radek happened under his watch.
好吧,还有两个?
Okay, and two?
想想看,凯特。
Think about it, Kate.
一定是有人把信息泄露给了拉狄克。
Somebody has to be leaking the info to Radek.
你认为奥马利是内奸吗?
You think O'Malley is the mole?
我不相信该机构的任何人。
I don't trust anybody at the agency.
你也不应该。
And you shouldn't either.
但你相信泰·德尔森。
But you trust Tye Delson.
你把她读进去了,不是吗?
You read her in, didn't you?
在艺术画廊。
At the art gallery.
不要看起来那么惊讶。
Don't look so surprised.
你知道我在跟踪你。
You knew that I was tracking you.
你没想到我会检查客人名单。
You didn't think I would check the guest list.
看,你确实有必要的信任问题。
See, you do have the necessary trust issues.
那么,你为什么不把他们引向合适的人呢?
So why won't you direct them toward the right people?
因为我正试图和你一起让二和二等于四,韦尔。
Because I'm trying to make two and two equal four with you, Vail.
你一直说我们不能相信该机构......
You keep saying that we can't trust the agency...
然后你去站头看书。
and then you go and read in the head of station.
这些都没有意义。
None of this makes sense.
泰伊是...
Tye is...
她是老朋友了。
She's an old friend.
你是个伪君子。
You're a hypocrite.
不要回答它。
Don't answer it.
操♥你♥妈♥。
Fuck you.
是的,先生。
Yes, Sir.
凯特。不要告诉他们。
Kate. Don't tell them.
你真的是偏执狂,不是吗?
You really are paranoid, aren't you?
是的,先生,来吧。
Yes, Sir. Go ahead.
如果中♥央♥情报局应对这些谋杀案负责
If the CIA is responsible for these murders
整个美国都将被追究责任。
the whole United States will be held accountable.
梅拉斯先生付出了最终的代价,但他的死
Mr. Melas paid the ultimate price, but his death
他的牺牲
his sacrifice
不会白费。谢谢。
won't be in vain. Thank you.
基♥督♥,韦尔。
Christ, Vail.
我在这里记录。
I'm here for my records.
到我的带薪假期。
To my paid vacation.
科斯塔斯暂停了所有美国
Kostas suspended all US
希腊的情报活动。他将于周五举♥行♥大型新闻发布会
intelligence activity in Greece. He's holding a big press conference Friday
宣布调查结果。
to announce the findings of his investigation.
他有什么吗?
Does he have anything?
奥马利不这么认为。
O'Malley doesn't think so.
但在今天市场受到打击之后,这对我们来说并不好。
But after the hit today at the market, it doesn't look good for us.
你看到发生了什么吗?
Did you see what happened?
正面和中间。
Front and center.
你在那里吗?
You were there?
我看到了拉狄克。和他说话。
I saw Radek. Spoke to him.
和?
And?
你知道吗,该机构
Did you know that the agency
炸毁了他的掩护?
blew his cover?
当我接任站长时,我听取了简报。
I was briefed when I took over as head of station.
他们说这是一种必要的邪恶。
They said it was a necessary evil.
这是中♥央♥情报局对他们自己的人犯下的罪行。
It was a crime, committed by the CIA against one of their own.
据我了解,俄♥罗♥斯♥人应对杀戮负责。
From what I understand, the Russians were responsible for the killing.
难道你不敢让该机构为此洗手。
Don't you dare let the agency wash its hands of this.
看
Look,
拉狄克达成了协议。然后有一天,他拒绝坚持他的交易。
Radek made a deal. And then one day, he refused to hold up his end of the bargain.
你很清楚他们要求我们做什么,你知道为什么我们不能这样做。
You know damn well what they asked us to do, and you know why we couldn't do it.
我不是在为他们辩护,淡水河谷。
I'm not defending them, Vale.
我只是照原样说。
I'm just telling it like it is.
该机构感到被背叛了。
The agency felt betrayed.
嗯,我知道那种感觉。
Well, I know how that feels.
我等着你。
I waited for you.
我知道。
I know.
火车来来往往。
Trains came and went.
我坐在行李箱上等着。
I sat on my suitcase and I waited.
威尔。
Vail.
我瞥见人群中的一张张面孔,我一直在想,他们就是你。
I glimpsed faces in the crowd I kept thinking, they were you.
哦,她来了。她在那儿。
Oh, here she comes. There she is.
那一定是她。
That must be her.
他们从来都不是。
They never were.
电影精选列表