一年以后 这些孩子们
in a year. Many of these children...
你从哪儿找到的片子
Now, where'd you dig that up?
真不敢相信 他那时那么点大
Oh, my God, I can't believe how tiny he was.
是啊
Yeah.
我有时候在想
Sometimes I wonder
我们是否做错了
if we did the right thing.
爱丽 两个人在一起很容易干傻事
Ellie, for two people who did a lot of things wrong,
但抚养爱尔不是错误
adopting AI wasn't one of them.
没错 他是我们中最善良的
Yeah, he's the kindest of us all.
没错
Yeah.
我们也没做过多少傻事 对吧
We didn't do that many things that were wrong, did we?
至少大家现在都很好
Everybody's happy now.
-可 -对吧
-Well... -Right?
没错
Yeah, right.
孩子们都很好 你还曾经高♥潮♥过9个小时
Kids are great. You're having nine-hour orgasms.
别
Uh...
不 不 差不多吧
No, no, no, just... Yeah, well, give or take.
-我很想知道 -我也很惊讶
-I'm intrigued. -Yeah, I'm stunned.
-来一发吧 -想得美
-Prove it. -You wish.
-就当重温过去嘛 -天哪
-For old time's sake. -Oh, my God. Okay.
外面没人了 我还是出去睡
You know what, I think the coast must be clear by now.
哦
Ooh.
很高兴见到你 爱丽
Good to see you, Ell.
这句话说过了
I think you said that already.
-搞什么 -天哪
-What the hell? -Oh!
-哦 -你在干嘛
-Ow! -What are you doing?
别说话 会吵醒麦当娜
Shoot. You're gonna wake Madonna, for God's sake.
嘘
Shh.
哦
Ow!
我一直在朗诵十四行诗
I have been reading sonnets. Out loud.
很有情调啊
Well, that's very romantic.
真适合你 亲爱的 怎么了
So romantic for you, dear. What?
我29岁了 我现在终于能
I am 29 years old, and I've finally, I mean, I...
什么
What?
不敢相信 是我老妈阻止了我第一次的性福
I can't believe I'm getting cock-blocked by my own mother.
我只是对她说 女人应该
I merely told her that there are certain things
对男人有所期望
that women should expect from a man
而不只是和他们上♥床♥ 懂吗
before she just jumps into bed with him. All right?
我也懂 不过这样是不是太苛刻了
Yeah, I know. Don't you think it's kind of hard to...
什么
What?
从她回哥伦比亚起
Send her flowers every day for a year
每天送一束花 送一年
when she goes back to Colombia on Monday.
爱莫能助
C'est la guerre.
哦
Oh...
真不好意思
So sorry.
天 说来说去 还是说晚安了
Oh, my goodness. Well, anyway, good night, sweetheart.
祝你好梦
Sweet dreams, of course.
-好的 -好
-Yeah. -Okay.
你真倒霉 晚安
You suck. Buenas noches.
晚安
Buenas noches.
哦
Oh!
晚安
Noches.
再晚安
Noches again.
哦 回心转意了
Oh! Back so soon?
没错 一夜春宵值千金呢
Oh, yeah. The temptation was more than I could stand.
没错
Oh, yeah.
这才对嘛
Now you're talking.
-嗯 -温柔点哦
-Uh... -Be gentle.
或许不用
Or don't.
晚安
Good night.
-晚安 你说的 -没错
-Good night? Says you. -Yup.
你不会真以为我们
Oh, please. Come on, you didn't really think
能一直这样过下去 对吧
that we'd go through with this, did you?
想想又不会出事
No one ever died from dabbling.
我是说我们的婚姻
Uh-huh. Just our marriage.
-那倒是不会 -嗯
-Fair point. -Yeah.
但是 我不能忍♥受一直被冷漠忽视
But, you know, I couldn't stand being ignored.
我冷落你了
I ignored you?
谁都看得出来
You didn't need a soothsayer to know
你和我在一起很不安
that you were terrified of being alone with me.
很抱歉 唐 真的很抱歉
I'm sorry, Don. Really, I am.
你知道 自从孩子们走后
Just, you know, with the children gone,
我觉得我们都不再有什么共同话题了
I guess I didn't think we had much in common anymore.
是啊 所以为避免出现问题 我们又领养了一个男孩
Yeah, so we picked up another kid to avoid the issue.
你要知道 我曾试过努力 真的
You know, I tried to stick it out. I really did.
唐 我知道
I know you did, Don.
还想要浪费时间吗
Wanna fool around?
哦
Oh!
你是要和碧碧结婚的
You need to marry Bebe.
你什么都知道了
And that's nothing you don't already know.
你呢 有没有碰到看上眼的
And what about you? Anybody special since...
我
Me?
当然有了
Yeah, of course.
我身边有的是男人
There have been guys here and there.
对啊 我觉得也没什么值得大书特书了
Yeah. And I guess nothing I'd write home about,
一点都没有
nothing special.
好吧 我确实有出于礼貌
Well, I did date this local cop
和一个地方警♥察♥有过约会
when I lived over on Courtesy.
他人很好
He was really quite nice.
在纽约的时候 我遇见一个证券经纪人
And then in New York City I met this stock broker
第三次约会的时候 他就向我求婚了
who actually proposed to me on the third date.
你要知道 那本应该是我第一次被求婚
You know, that should have been my first clue. God.
但是后来
But then...
再往左边用力 往左 哦
A little more left. Left. Oh!
哦 太爽了
Oh, yeah!
-用力 就是那里 -顶到了吗
-In there! That's right! -Right there?
你怎么了
What happened to you?
现在几点了
What time is it?
刚过8点 你不是戒烟了吗
A little after 8:00. I thought you quit?
我戒过的东西多着呢 8点了是吗
Thought I quit a lot of things. 8:00?
所以我们一共进行了
So that would make it, hey...
四十分钟啊 对于久未经沙场的人来说不简单了
Forty minutes. Not bad for starters.
你的意思是你们
Was that what that...
不会吧 哦 告诉我你没有
You didn't. Oh, tell me you didn't.
你和妈妈做了四十分钟 你们太 你真卑鄙
You and Mom for 40, that's... You scumbags.
真恶心 怎么回事
Gross. What?
-碧碧怎么办 -我知道
-What about Bebe? -I know.
娘的 你有毛病啊
God, what is wrong with you?
向前走 小鸭子们
Forward, ducklings.
不管他们喜不喜欢 都要满足他们的需求
We are gonna cater the shit out of this thing whether they like it or not.
我知道你无法理解我 但既然来了
I know you can't understand me, but now that you're here,
我想告诉你 你的存在一直威胁着我
I want you to know that I've always been intimidated by you.
即使是这样 我也从未想过要取代你在他心中的位置
Even so, I never tried to take your place with him,
我还经常鼓励他给你打电♥话♥ 去看你
but I always encouraged the phone calls, and the visits.
见到你之后
And meeting you, oh, my God,
我才知道他的那么多优点继承于你
I see where so much of what's good in him comes from.
而我只是 我只是想
And I just, I'm just so...
你能来这儿 我感到很高兴
I'm just so happy you're here.
呃 你 呃 你能明白我的意思吗
Uh, do you... Uh, oh, um, do you understand me?
我觉得我能理解你 不用道歉了
我多么想像那样来一次性高♥潮♥
你竟然不觉得痛 实在让人惊异
你最近忙什么作品吗
You working on anything lately?
我已经一年多没动凿子了
Haven't touched a chisel in years.
哇 真可惜 单是你手指的天赋
Wow, shame. You have more talent
就比我全身的天赋还要多
in your little finger than I have in my whole body.
我现在已经长大了 唐
I'm a big girl now, Don.
不用再夸我了
You don't have to say that anymore.
可这都是真话
It happens to be true.
要醒酒液吗
Hair of the dog?
不用
No.
你确定你今天又要让酒瘾复发吗
电影精选列表