Believe me, I knew what he was up to.
-真的 -我知道
-Oh, you? -I did.
你绝不可能知道
You didn't have a clue.
-你说什么呢 -你看起来根本不知道
-What are you talking about? -You were clueless.
他花了三个月时间
He spent three months
把周边所有的乡村都走遍了
searching the entire New England countryside
就为了找到最美的景色
for the most beautiful spot,
找到这儿后 他就把她骗过来了
and when he found it, he took her back there.
他求婚成功后
And then when he proposed...
他在
He planted...
他在求婚的地方种下了一颗橡子
然后就在这儿建了这座房♥子
And then they built a house over the years
建在这颗橡子树的周围 每当唐卖♥♥了
under the shade of the tree, and added on to it
一件雕塑 他都会在树上标记 直到他们
every time Don sold another sculpture, until, well...
能找到这样的伴侣真是您的幸运
You are very lucky to find a man like that.
是啊 当然
Oh, yes, of course.
是啊 我真是很幸运
I'm just... I'm terribly lucky.
谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
伊维特
Uh, Yvette?
不好意思 离开一下
Will you please excuse me, just for...
贾里德
Jared!
我有话要和你说
May I please speak with you?
好啊
Yeah, sure.
这个 你得 你得等一下
You know what? I got... Give me, like, one sec.
我的脚抽筋了
I got, like, a terrible leg cramp.
努丽雅 亲爱的 过来下
Uh-huh. Nuria, dear. Please. Yes.
我带你去洗手间
Please. May I take you to the restroom,
去女洗手间
please, the ladies' room.
好好洗下你的手
Where we can wash your beautiful hands.
那么
Well,
为了这顿美好的晚餐
here's to a wonderful dinner.
以及这场
And a really
盛大的婚礼
neat wedding.
-好吗 -确实
-Huh? Okay. -Indeed.
干杯
Cheers.
麦当娜
Madonna,
那汤味道如何
how is your bisque?
嗯
Huh?
真倒霉
Oh, for Pete's sake.
天哪
Oh, my God.
你得知道 男人就像南瓜一样
So, the thing to remember is that men are like pumpkins,
好的早就被摘了
the good ones are either taken
要不然就是挖去
or they've had everything scraped
做南瓜灯了
out of their heads with a spoon.
淋了我一身 真是的
I'm melting! Oh, my God!
-我的脸 -怎么了
-My face! -What's happened?
你俩这是
What's happening in here?
我和努丽雅刚成了好朋友
Well, Nuria and I have become very close friends.
嗯 她在开导我
Yes. She was just explaining to me.
-真的 -嗯
-Really? -Mmm-hmm.
我也想被收养
Wish I had been adopted.
我们干脆私奔算了
Can we please just elope now?
这样也许痛苦会少一些
Seems like the lesser of two evils at this point.
你也想 可我们刚错过去拉斯维加斯的路
Really? Because I'm pretty sure Vegas is just back that way.
要是私奔了 咱俩就死定了
I'm pretty sure that you wouldn't survive the trip.
-你家里人到底是咋了 -为什么
-What the hell is going on with your family? -Why?
嗯
Oh.
好想吃煎牛排啊
My kingdom, my kingdom, my kingdom for a steakhouse.
真是场糟糕的雨
What a bust that was.
你在傻笑什么
What are you grinning at?
女人的小秘密
Oh, it's just women's lib.
知道吗 我有点冷
You know something, I'm cold.
你确定把暖气开了吗
Are you sure that heat's all the way up?
嗯 回去洗个桑拿就好了
Well, yeah. We'll take a steam when we get back to the house.
等等 你的客房♥里有桑拿室
Wait a minute, you have a steam in the guest room?
没 主卧房♥间里有
Nope. The master bedroom.
随你怎么说
Whatever you say.
未收到信息
You have no new messages in your mailbox.
真荒唐 好像我不复存在一样
Ridiculous. It's like I ceased to exist.
怎么了 莱拉
What's that, Lyla?
他没发短♥信♥ 没打电♥话♥ 什么都没
No texts, no calls. Nothing.
男人啊
Hombres.
我懂的 对吧
I know, right?
我无意冒犯 不过 莱拉
No offense, Lyla, but honestly.
是你选择离开他的
Really, you did leave him.
对 但是他也不能这么轻易放弃啊
Yeah, he doesn't have to make it so easy for me.
你觉得他会出现在婚礼上吗
You think he'll show up at the wedding?
他来了 我会让他死得远远的
He does, I'll tell him to fuck the fuck off.
-注意言辞 -莱拉
-Language. -Oh, Lyla.
他对我说了狠话
He said terrible things to me.
-打他鼻子了没 -当然没
-Punch him in the nose? -Of course not.
多不淑女啊
Because that would be unladylike.
你看着我♥干♥嘛
What are you looking at me for?
你想他了
You miss him.
有点
A little.
那就是了 听着 给他打个电♥话♥吧
That's what I thought. Look, just give him a call.
不打
I can't.
去我房♥间吧
So, I was thinking we could maybe go to my room,
听听音乐 或者
listen to some music, or you know...
干啥都行
Whatever.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
但你可以给我念诗
But you may read me some poetry, if you wish.
念诗
Poetry?
是的
Yes.
你说真的
Are you serious?
没错 你母亲说的很有道理
Yes. Your mother was very informative.
我应该得到尊重
I deserve to be treated with respect.
谁不是呢
Don't we all.
大声点
Say it louder.
-我是蠢蛋 -什么
-I'm an idiot. -A what?
我是超级大蠢蛋 我的智商没有底线
I'm a galactic idiot. My idiocracy knows no bounds.
你对一个以后不会再见的牧师都不肯说谎
You won't tell a tiny white lie to a priest that you'll never see again,
可婚礼上你就敢作假
but make a complete farce of our wedding?
-我错了 -这难道没问题
-I know. -That's no problem?
我知道
I know.
我对不起碧碧
I feel so bad for Bebe.
她和我妈妈计划这场婚礼花了那么长时间
You know how many months she and my mom have been planning this.
我知道 我是个蠢蛋
I know. I know. I'm an idiot.
我和莫尼汉神父谈过
I did talk with Father Moinighan, though.
真的
For reals?
我保证 我们的
I promised that little
小马太 小马克 小路克 和小约翰他们
Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John
会在洗礼下长大的
would grow up ravenous for the sweet baby Jesus.
你保证
Did you?
至少我希望是这样的
May have had crossies when I said it.
谢谢
Thank you.
你真的很爱我
You really truly love me.
是的
I do.
我看得出
Yeah, you do.
你会摆平这场婚礼吧
And you'll fix all the other stuff?
回报是什么
What's it worth to you?
嗯
Huh?
你觉得呢
You honestly think...
我要保守贞洁 留到婚礼
It's too bad I'm saving myself for marriage.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
我明天很忙
I'm busy tomorrow.
我什么都没听见
All I hear is, "Blah, blah, blah."
打个电♥话♥给她吧
So, you know, call her again.
我打了 可是她不接
I tried, but she had the front desk lock me out.
你说说为啥错在我
Tell me again how this is my fault.
唐
Don.
电影精选列表