梅甘!接电♥话♥。
Duckett! Answer your phone.
我的消息正在传递,所以我知道你看到了。
My messages are delivering, so I know you're fuckin' seeing 'em.
哟。看到Duckett吗?
Yo. Seen Duckett?
是的,他在里面。他他妈疯了。
Yeah, he's inside. He's fucking off his head.
兄弟,他肯定嗑药了,是吧?
Bro, he's definitely on something, eh?
嘿,达克特在上面吗?达克特到底是谁?
Hey, is Duckett up there? Who the fuck is Duckett?
你们有人见过达克特吗?
Oi! Any of you seen Duckett?
不,我没有!
No, I haven't!
Oi。看到达克特了吗?
Oi. Oi, seen Duckett?
科尔!管好你弟弟。
Cole! Get your brother under control.
-他在哪儿?-他在杰登的房♥间走了。
- Where is he? - He's in Jayden's room. Go.
老兄,你哥哥是怎么回事?
Dude, what's your brother's deal?
梅甘!“
Duckett!
开门,伙计!我不是在胡闹。
Open the door, man! I'm not screwing around.
伙计,我就差这么一点儿就报♥警♥了。
Mate, I'm this close to calling the cops.
达克特,开门,不然我就砸了它。
Duckett, open the door or I'll break it down.
什么? !
What?!
伙计,搞什么鬼?!你要打破我妈妈的门了!
Dude, what the hell?! You're gonna break my mum's door!
不,去他妈的!
Nah, fuck this!
科尔弄坏了我的…梅甘。“
Cole's breaking my fuckin'... Duckett.
你能看见他们吗?他们在这里。
Can you see them? They're in here.
我要带你回家。好吧,兄弟?
I'm gonna take you home. OK, bro?
爸爸说你会伤害很多人。
Pop said you're gonna hurt a lot of people.
爸爸死了,达克特。
Pop's dead, Duckett.
你不是他。
You're not him.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
兄弟,看看达克特。他是失败的!
Bro, look at Duckett. He's fucked!
你是认真的吗?
Are you serious?
把手♥机♥放下!
Put your phones down!
把你的手♥机♥收起来!
Put your fuckin' phones away!
嘿,嘿,兄弟…所有人都滚蛋!
Hey, hey, bro... Everyone fuck off!
这是一把刀!
It's a knife!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
放开我。下车!
Get off me. Get off!
妈妈!
Mum!
对不起。
Sorry.
不,我是。
No, I am.
我只是需要一点时间。
I just needed a moment.
你阿姨想和你谈谈。
Your aunty wants to talk to you.
是的,好的。
Yeah, OK.
我的通讯录里还有她的名字。
I've still got her name in Contacts.
我应该带她出去,但我做不到。
I should take her out, but I just can't do it.
是啊,我也是。
Yeah, me neither.
你想过毕业后要做什么吗?
You thought about what you're gonna do when you finish school?
嗯…和你♥爸♥爸一起工作?
Mmm... Work with your dad?
你感冒了吗,米?
You getting a cold, Mi?
什么?
What?
你感冒了?
You getting a cold?
嗯,我想是的。
Uh, yeah, I think so.
你今天过得怎么样?
How was today for you?
什么?
What?
你今天过得怎么样?
How was today for you?
很好。
Fine.
嘿。嗨,米娅。
Hey. Hey, Mia.
你能来接我吗?-哦,好吧,现在?
- Can you come pick me up? - Oh, OK, now?
-你去哪了?-我在打电♥话♥。
- Where'd you go? - I was on the phone.
本来是我妹妹来接我的。
My sister was meant to be picking me up.
我胖妈妈是来接我的。
My fat mum's meant to pick me up.
她可能去别的地方吃鸡♥巴♥了。
She's probably off eating dick somewhere.
是亚历克斯吗?
Is that Alex?
是啊,他的快照太令人畏缩了。
Yeah, his Snapchats are so cringe.
他有一半长得像我妈妈。
He looks like my mum in half of 'em.
-他看起来像精灵。-精灵语是什么?
- He looks elvish. - What's elvish?
你知道,就像幻想精灵一样。
You know, like the fantasy elves.
闭嘴。
Shut up.
我发誓他偷了我的一支烟。
I swear he stole one of my cigarettes.
你现在抽烟吗?
You smoke now?
不,我只是卖♥♥了,我今天卖♥♥了两个给他。
Nah, I just sell 'em. I sold, like, two to him today.
他太努力了。
He's such a tryhard.
他邀请我去他家玩。
He invited me to his house to hang.
我以为你恨他。
I thought you hated him.
嗯。
Eh.
你认为它们会直接让你得癌症吗?
Do you reckon they give you cancer straightaway?
我不知道。不抽吗?
I don't know. Don't smoke it?
别告诉我该怎么做。
Don't tell me what to do.
给你。
Here you go.
不。
Nah.
我讨厌这种味道。
I hate the smell.
你♥他♥妈♥就是个胎儿。
You're a fuckin' foetus.
我需要一个新的好伙伴。
I need a new best mate.
快把火扑灭。
Put it out, quick.
莱利!你这个小野兽。香烟?
Riley! You little feral. Cigarettes?
我们并没有抽它们。
We weren't actually smoking them.
他在撒谎,米娅。
He's lying, Mia.
-他吃了半包。-需要搭车吗?
- He's had half a packet. - Need a lift anywhere?
不,妈妈马上就到。谢谢,虽然。
Nah, Mum's getting here soon. Thanks, though.
好吧。如果莱丽不来就打给她。
Alright. Call Riley if she doesn't rock up.
好了,谢谢。好好享受你的癌症吧。
Alright, thanks. Have fun with your cancer.
再见,米娅。再见,小宝贝!
See ya, Mia. See ya, foetus!
♬我要在枝形吊灯上摇摆♬我要生活起来♬就像明天不存在一样♬就像它不存在一样…♪
♪ I'm gonna swing ♪ From the chandelier-ier-ier ♪ I'm ♪ Gonna live ♪ Like tomorrow doesn't exist ♪ Like it doesn't... ♪
♬我要♬像一只…♪
♪ I'm ♪ Gonna fly like a... ♪
嗯…待在车里,好吗?
Um... stay in the car, OK?
哦,草。
Oh, shit.
-你这个可怜的家伙。-我们该怎么办?
- You poor thing. - What do we do?
我们要叫兽医吗?
Do we call a vet?
这没用的,莱丽。我的意思是,看看它。
That's not gonna help, Riley. I mean, look at it.
我们不能就这样不管了。
We can't just leave it like that.
你至少能让它摆脱痛苦吗?
Can you at least put it out of its misery?
好的。
OK.
米娅,不,我们不能就这样离开。
Mia, no, we can't leave it like this.
另一辆车会来的。
Another car will come.
米娅,它在哭。
Mia, it's crying.
噢。我喜欢你不请自来的样子。
Ow. Love it when you rock up uninvited.
你忘了去接莱丽,我就喜欢。
Love it when you forget to pick up Riley.
我很抱歉。我把你调静音了。
I'm sorry. I had you on mute.
啊,很酷的故事。我要告诉妈妈。
Ah, cool story. I'm telling Mum.
-不,你不是!-是的,我是!
- No, you're not! - Yes, I am!
谢谢你来接他,米。
Thanks for picking him up, Mi.
所有的好。来吧,琦琦。
All good. Come on, Cookie.
天啊,你臭死了!
Oh, God, you stink!
哦,你是个臭女孩!
Oh, you're a smelly girl!
看到一只垂死的袋鼠。
Saw a dying kangaroo.
什么?
What?
在路边。它非常痛苦。
On the side of the road. It was in so much pain.
你为什么不给皇家防止虐待动物协会打电♥话♥?
Why didn't you call the RSPCA?
我不晓得。
I dunno.
它几乎死了。
It was almost dead.
我想让它摆脱痛苦。
I wanted to put it out of its misery.
对了,谢谢你没接我电♥话♥。
Thanks for ignoring my calls, by the way.
我没有不接你的电♥话♥。我一直很忙。
I haven't been ignoring your calls. I've been busy.
是啊,忙着不理我。
Uh, yeah, busy ignoring me.
-不,杰德,不要。不!——什么?
- No, Jade, don't. Don't! - What?
别接!我让一只袋鼠受苦。
Don't answer it! I let a kangaroo suffer.
——丹尼尔……-我需要安慰!
- Daniel... - I need consoling!
是米娅吗?
Is that Mia?
-我再打给你,好吗?-好的,当然
- I'll call you back, yeah? - OK, sure.
好吧,再见。
OK, bye.
再见!再见,丹尼尔!再见!
Bye! Bye, Daniel! Bye!
哦!好吧。我在安慰你。
Oh! Alright. I'm consoling you.
-你看到群聊了吗?-我邀请你去的那个?
- Have you seen the group chat? - The one I invited you to?