总有一天,你会发现自己是一个快乐的人。总有一天,你会发现自己是一个快乐的人。总有一天,你会发现自己是一个快乐的人。♪
♪ Et la joie éclaboussée par son sourire ♪ Me transperce et rejaillit au fond de moi ♪ Mais soudain je pousse un cri parmi les rires ♪ Quand la foule vient ♪ L'arracher d'entre mes bras... ♪
跟我说话!跟我说话!
Talk to me! Talk to me!
搞什么鬼?!
What the fuck?!
哦,操,是的。这玩意永远不会过时。
Oh, fuck, yeah. This shit never gets old.
我们走吧!
Let's go!
我需要打♥针♥。我也是。
I need a shot. Me too.
不可能。来吧,杰德。
No way. Come on, Jade.
你不是我妈妈。你还不到18岁。
You're not my mum. You're not even 18.
你还不到15岁。-那又怎样?
You're not even 15. - So what?
-杰德,拜托。-莱丽,我说了不行
- Jade, please. - Riley, I said no.
操的缘故。
Fuck sakes.
如果我们只做一分钟呢?
What if we did it for, like, 60 seconds?
米娅,停下来。60秒,杰德。
Mia, stop. 60 seconds, Jade.
你没必要对莱丽的事都发牢骚。
You don't have to be a bitch about all things Riley.
是的,玉。你只是忙着给丹尼尔口♥交♥,根本不在乎别人。
Yeah, Jade. You're just so busy trying to suck Daniel's dick, you don't give a shit about anybody else.
好的,没有。你为什么这么想做这件事?为了给詹姆斯留下好印象?
OK, no. Why do you want to do it so much? To impress James?
像上次一样哭着走进我的房♥间?
To come into my room crying that you're scared like last time?
你告诉你的小朋友了吗?
Did you tell your little friend that?
我恨你。
I hate you.
好像你是我在这世界上最喜欢的人。
Like you're my favourite person in the world.
我帮不了你,兄弟。你妹妹真♥他♥妈♥无聊。
Can't help you, bro. Your sister's fuckin' boring.
哦,该死,哦…
Oh, shit, ooh...
-我们该走了。-是的。
- We should go. - Yeah.
60秒。请。
60 seconds. Please.
我不知道,也许这不是个好主意。
I dunno, maybe it's not a good idea.
我还以为你会站在我这边呢。
I actually thought you were gonna be on my side for once.
嘿…我是站在你这边的。
Hey... I'm on both of your sides.
-显然不是。-莱利…60秒。请。
- Obviously not. - Riley... 60 seconds. Please.
请。
Please.
好的。
OK.
50呢?
What about 50?
好的。50.
OK. 50.
50秒?
50 seconds?
-是啊,快点结束吧-在表格上签名,宝贝!
- Yeah, just get it over with. - Sign the form, baby!
-我们走吧!-是啊,孩子!
- Let's go! - Yeah, boy!
好了,等等,等等。
OK, hold up, hold up.
举起手来。
Hands up.
你还好吧,孩子?
You alright, kiddo?
是的。
Yep.
好的。我们开始吧。
OK. Let's do this.
莱利……来疯了!
Riley... gettin' crazy!
你知道该说什么,孩子。
You know what to say, boy.
20秒后你最好别哭。
You better not cry after 20 seconds.
我来计时。
I'll time it.
跟我说话。
Talk to me.
搞什么鬼?
What the fuck?
莱利。
Riley.
没关系。
It's OK.
说出来吧。
Just say it.
我让你进来的。
I let you in.
哦,草。
Oh, shit.
我很抱歉。
I'm so sorry.
我不是故意要伤害你的。
I didn't mean to hurt you.
我从不想伤害你。
I'd never want to hurt you.
我好想你……说了这么多,米。
I miss you so... so much, Mi.
我不想让你恨我。
I don't want you to hate me.
妈妈?
Mum?
-嘿,那是50秒。-请不要关掉它。
- Hey, that's 50 seconds. - Please don't close it off.
——米娅……-是我妈妈。请。
- Mia... - It's my mum. Please.
我爱你们俩,宝贝。
I love you both, baby.
我也爱你,妈妈。
I love you too, Mum.
我真为你骄傲。
I'm so proud of you.
我得到了……得到了……得到了……得到了……明白了,明白了,明白了……得到了,得到了,得到了,得到了,得到了……
And I got... got... got... got... .. got, got, got... got, got, got, got, got, got, got, got...
我的天啊。
Oh, my God.
不!不,不,莱丽!
No! No, no, Riley!
莱利,停止!
Riley, stop!
乔斯,他妈的救救我!
Joss, fucking help me!
把它拿开,乔斯!
Get it off him, Joss!
我的天啊。
Oh, my God.
莱利!莱利!
Riley! Riley!
他妈的救救我!
Fucking help me!
喂,救命,救命,救命!
Oi, help, help, help!
-好吧,我要给他松绑了…-让他侧身…丹尼尔,叫救护车!
- OK, I'm gonna untie him... - Get him on his side... Daniel, call an ambulance!
不,不,不,不!
No, no, no, no, no, no...!
詹姆斯,詹姆斯,把袋子拿过来!快点!
James, James, get the fuckin' bag! Hurry up!
-你要去哪里?-我们得走了。
- Where are you going? - We gotta bounce.
不,我们不能弹跳。
No, we can't bounce.
我们得离开这里。
We've gotta get out of here.
警方已经开始怀疑刺杀达科特的事了。
The police are already suss about the Duckett stabbing.
他们会把这事归罪于我们。我们让他们俩都来。
They're gonna pin this on us. We let them both do the hand.
我们不能就这样假装没来过。
We can't just pretend we weren't here.
我们被…我们完蛋了,如果……我们只需要把我们的故事讲清楚,确保每个人都坚持下去。不要举手。
We're fucked... We're fucked if... We just gotta get our story straight and make sure everyone sticks to it. Don't bring up the hand.
原谅我。我们得谈谈,求你了。
Excuse me. We need to talk now, please.
妈妈,莱利住院了。
Mum, Riley's in hospital.
什么?发生了什么事?
What? What happened?
他把脸打得很惨。
He smashed his face really bad.
你在说什么,打了他的脸吗?如何?
What are you talking about, "smashed his face"? How?
我不知道。我不知道。
I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道,我当时不在房♥间里!
I don't know, I wasn't in the room!
别哭了,告诉我发生了什么事。
Stop crying and tell me what happened.
-大概三到四分钟?-对不起,妈妈。
- Three or four minutes, maybe? - I'm sorry, Mum.
玉!杰德,他妈的回答我!
Jade! Jade, frickin' answer me!
我们能谈谈吗?
Can we talk about this?
米娅。
Mia.
爸爸,我只想睡觉。
Dad, I just want to go to sleep.
你能告诉我一件事吗?
Can you tell me one thing?
我们什么都没给他。
We didn't give him anything.
然后发生了什么?
What happened, then?
我不晓得。
I dunno.
我希望你能对我说实话。
I wish you'd just be honest with me.
对,因为你对我很坦诚。
Right, because you've been so honest with me.
这是什么意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
意思是你有妈妈的事没告诉我。
It means there's something you haven't told me about Mum.
不是吗?
Isn't there?
正确的。
Right.
告诉我他没事。
Tell me he's OK.
无意冒犯,我现在不想让你在这里。
No offence, I don't want you here right now.
等等,玉。来吧。
Wait, Jade. Come on.
米娅。
Mia.
苏,我…不!
Sue, I... Don't!
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我只是…我只是来看看他怎么样了。
I just... I just came to see how he was.
他很坏,米娅。他真的很坏。
He's bad, Mia. He's really fucking bad.
-你给他什么了吗?——没有。
- Did you give him something? - No.
来吧。我知道你以前做过坏事。是什么?
Come on. I know you've done shit before. What was it?
没什么,我发誓。
Nothing, I swear.
看看他的脸。
Look at his face.
我儿子对你做过什么?
What did my son ever do to you?
我…我没有伤害他。
I... I didn't hurt him.
回家了。现在。
Go home. Now.
不,求你了,我能见见他吗?
No, please, can I just see him?
你再回来,我就叫警♥察♥了。
You come back here, I'm gonna call the police.
苏……
Sue...
——玉。-回家吧。
- Jade. - Just go home.
不,杰德,我很抱歉…
No, Jade, I'm so sorry...
妈妈?
Mum?
妈妈,是你吗?
Mum, is that you?
-救救我!——妈妈?
- Help me! - Mum?
妈妈?
Mum?
妈妈!米娅!
Mum! Mia!