什么?
What?
米娅?
Mia?
那不是麦克斯。
That's not Max.
米娅?
Mia?
他们在模仿他。
They're imitating him.
他会伤害你的。
He's going to hurt you.
米娅,开门!
Mia, open the door!
莱莉不能待在那里。
Riley can't stay there.
——米娅?-他很痛苦,米。
- Mia? - He's suffering, Mi.
什么……我该怎么办?
What... what do I do?
他必须死。
He needs to die.
什么?米娅?
What? Mia?
你得让他从痛苦中解脱出来。
You have to put him out of his misery.
不,妈妈,我不能。我不能。
No, Mum, I-I-I can't. I can't.
他们不会放他走的。
They're never gonna let him go.
不,妈妈,求你了,不……我会照顾他的,小姐。
No, Mum, please, no... I'll look after him, Mi.
快开门!
Open the damn door!
帮帮他,米娅。
Help him, Mia.
让我进去!
Let me in!
救救他,米娅!
Help him, Mia!
别烦我!
Just leave me alone!
米娅!
Mia!
——米娅!-救救我!
- Mia! - Help me!
我尝试!
I'm trying!
米娅!
Mia!
我的天啊。
Oh, my God.
嘿。
Hey.
玉吗?
Jade?
你还好吗?
You OK?
我知道该怎么做。
I know what to do.
我们可以救他。
We can save him.
其实我觉得他在好转。
You know, I actually think he's getting better.
他醒了一会儿。
He woke up for a second.
他好像又变回了自己。
It's like he was himself again.
我见过他,杰德。
I've seen him, Jade.
他很痛苦。
He's in pain.
每一秒对他来说都是痛苦。
And every second is agony for him.
来我这儿吧。
Just come to mine.
我会展示给你们看。
And I'll show you.
给我看什么?
Show me what?
你必须待在这里,杰德。
You just have to be here, Jade.
请。
Please.
-相信我。-该死。
- Just trust me. - Oh, shit.
好的。我10分钟后到。
OK. I'll be there in 10.
米娅。
Mia.
我…我很抱歉。
I'm... I'm sorry.
不,没关系。坐下。
No, it's OK. Sit.
我还在想什么时候能再见到你呢。
I was wondering when I'd see you again.
你还没来。
You haven't come.
你叫我不要这么做的。
You told me not to.
我知道。我很生气。
I know. I was mad.
你完全有权利这么做。
You had every right to be.
还在做。
Still do.
不,我不知道。
No, I don't.
没有毒品,米娅。
There were no drugs, Mia.
他精神崩溃了。我只是…我只是…我无法面对。
He had a breakdown. I just... I just... couldn't face that.
我很抱歉怪你。
I'm so sorry that I blamed you.
我知道你不会做任何伤害他的事。
I know that you wouldn't do anything to hurt him.
我爱你们。
I love you guys.
你不是莱利的朋友,米娅,你是他的家人。
You're not Riley's friend, Mia - you're his family.
你能来对他来说意义重大。
It'd mean so much to him that you were here.
我能和他单独谈谈吗?
Can I have a minute with him?
一个人。
Alone.
当然
Of course.
我很抱歉。
I'm so sorry.
找到了我。
Found me.
米娅!
Mia!
我要结束这一切!
I am ending this!
你……我带不走他。
You... can't take him.
他是我们的。
He's ours.
他在哪儿?!
Where is he?!
你看到。
You saw.
你为什么不……联♥系♥我吗?
Why don't you... touch me?
我想感受你。
I want to feel you.
马克斯?
Max?
玉。你在哪里?
Jade. Where are you?
在米娅。她不在这里。
At Mia's. She's not here.
-麦克斯需要救护车。-什么…不,米娅在这里。
- Max needs an ambulance. - What... No, Mia's here.
怎么了?发生了什么事?
What's wrong? What's happened?
-她在那儿?-对,她和莱丽在一起
- She's there? - Yeah, she's with Riley.
妈妈,她很危险!
Mum, she's dangerous!
米娅?
Mia?
莱利!
Riley!
嘿!我儿子呢?他就在这个房♥间里。
Hey! Where's my son? He was in this room.
他应该在这里。他刚才还在这儿。
He should be here. He was just here.
他他妈的在哪儿?!
Well, where the fuck is he?!
米娅!
Mia!
米娅!莱利。
Mia! Riley.
米娅!
Mia!
米娅!
Mia!
莱利!
Riley!
米娅,停止!
Mia, stop!
米娅!
Mia!
我真为你骄傲。
I'm so proud of you.
把他带走,我亲爱的姑娘。
Take him, my darling girl.
你做的是对的。
You're doing the right thing.
给他指路。
Show him the way.
我可以保护他。
I can protect him.
我们将永远拥有他。
We'll have him forever.
莱利!
Riley!
你看到发生了什么吗?
Did you see what happened?
莱利?
Riley?
我要远远落后了。
I'm gonna be so far behind.
别担心。
Don't worry about it.
爸爸?
Dad?
爸爸!
Dad!
等等,爸爸!
Wait, Dad!
玉吗?苏?
Jade? Sue?
爸爸?
Dad?
爸爸!
Dad!
爸爸,等等!
Dad, wait!
哦,爸爸!
Oh, Dad!
爸爸,等等!
Dad, wait!
别离开我!
Don't leave me!
拜托!
Please!
我让你进来的。
I let you in.
♬我看见上帝被装在尸袋里♬我迷失在星星中,当它们像测谎仪一样交叉时♬永远不要说谎,每一行都有心脏♬永远失眠,再也睡不着了
♪ I saw God in a body bag ♪ I got lost in the stars when they'd cross like a polygraph ♪ Never lie Cardiac in every line ♪ Insomniac forever Never go to sleep again
♬落灰的黑肺♬长颈鹿的舌头和一颗心相匹配♬像大丽花一样被锯成两半♬在好莱坞展示痛苦♬把它画得像达利会面对战争
♪ Black lungs from the falling ash ♪ Giraffe tongue with a heart to match ♪ Get sawed in half like the Dahlia ♪ Place pain on display in Hollywood ♪ Paint it all like Dali would Face Of War
♬钢笔融化了画本上的脸庞♬一个充满旋风的疯子闭上眼睛♬当我低空飞行时我感到寒冷大脑以俳句为食♬孤立在我的寺庙里开罗
♪ Fountain pens melting countenances in a drawing book ♪ A psycho full of cyclones Eyes closed ♪ I go cold when I fly low Brains feed on haikus ♪ Isolated in my temples Cairo
♬骨头从他们的家里伸出来,就像他们的筒仓一样♬我是寂静岭告诉我时间去了哪里♬杀死金字塔,然后用刀抓住
♪ Bones jut from their homes like they're silos ♪ I'm Silent Hill Tell me where the time went ♪ Kill Pyramids that followed with the knife gripped
♬危机来袭时,我总是心如刀割♬我踩到的每一个地方都像矿井一样♬我是一颗由原子组成的原♥子♥弹♥♬把它们加起来,亚当的苹果烂了♬砸成苹果酱,坚如磐石
♪ Vice-grips always on the mind when the crisis hits ♪ Everywhere it's like a mine I step ♪ I'm an atom bomb made of atoms ♪ Add 'em up Adam's apple's rotten ♪ Smashed to apple sauce Adamant
♬没有解剖学上的亚当·夏娃♬只有信天翁,如果我不得不说话♬另一个被浇上翅膀的牺牲品♬我又高高在上了♬像风信子一样充满活力
♪ No Adam Eve in anatomy ♪ Only albatrosses if I have to speak ♪ Another casualty of the casted wings ♪ Casually I'm high again ♪ Vibrant as a hyacinth idling
♬所以我假装我的防御起作用了♬隐藏在表面下的负担潜伏着♬我知道这些事情都有意义♬有时候我不知道目的,内向
♪ So I pretend that my defence is working ♪ Lurking with the burdens that still hide below the surface ♪ I know these things have meaning ♪ Sometimes I don't know the purpose, introverted
♬晕眩从不安的慌乱中♬完美先生不值得给我我没有赚到的东西♬把它放在骨灰盒里活着,学习♬我永远无法区分♬当我是微型红色警报
♪ Dizzy from the disconcerted tizzies ♪ Mr Perfect isn't worth it Give me what I didn't earn ♪ Put it in an urn Live and learn ♪ I could never tell the difference ♪ When I'm miniature Red alerts
♬像牧师一样大声朗读♬当你淹没在离别中时很难呼吸♬但我现在还在这里,告诉我那是什么样子?
♪ Read aloud like ministers ♪ It's hard to breathe when you're drowning in the goodbyes ♪ But I'm still here now so tell me what that look like?
♬他们用一把剑来表示你是一个好骑士♬然后用同样的剑杀死你,说晚安♬晚安,晚安,晚安,晚安……♪
♪ They use a sword to signify that you're a good Knight ♪ Then use the same one to kill you and say goodnight ♪ Goodnight, goodnight, goodnight, goodnight... ♪