米娅。
Mia.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
你还好吗?
Are you OK?
你♥爸♥爸生气了吗?
Was your dad pissed?
是的。
Yeah.
我18岁了,所以警♥察♥没打给我。
I'm 18, so the police didn't call mine.
他们不能知道。
They can't know.
他们以为你在哪里?
Where do they think you are?
表哥的。
Cousin's.
我不能回家。
I can't go home.
他们会知道有事的。
They'll know something's up.
你可以住在我家。
You can stay at mine.
就因为我和杰德
Just 'cause of me and Jade.
可能是……奇怪。
It might be... weird.
是的,但是……我们只是朋友。
Yeah, but... we're just friends.
又不是说这是违法的。
It's not like it's illegal or anything.
我只是…我不想一个人。
I just... I don't want to be alone.
好的。
OK.
真不敢相信我跟她说话了。
I can't believe I spoke to her.
我觉得那不是你妈妈,米娅。
I don't think that was your mum, Mia.
不,一开始是。
No, it was at first.
她以前总是叫我“米”。
She used to call me 'Mi' all the time.
我是说,鬼魂怎么会知道?
I mean, how would the spirits know that?
我觉得他们读到了我们的想法。你知道吗?
I feel like they read what we think. You know?
我的意思是……它们在我们体内。
I mean... they were in us.
他们可能知道我们的一切。
They could know everything about us.
或者……妈妈在那里是因为她想伸出援手。
Or maybe... Mum was there because she was trying to reach out.
我们可以检查一下。
We could check.
我再也不会这么做了,米娅。
I'm never doing it again, Mia.
对不起。
Sorry.
忘了那个吧。
Forgot about that.
-我真是个失败者。-你很可爱。
- I was such a loser. - You were cute.
还记得我们牵手的时候吗?
Remember when we held hands?
是的。
Yeah.
我能从你的指尖感受到你的心跳。
I could feel your heart beating through your fingertips.
你付钱给我是因为你的手比我的大。
You paid me out 'cause your hands were bigger than mine.
-现在可能还是这样。-不可能。
- And they probably still are. - No way.
它是。你的手最小了。
It is. You have the tiniest hands.
是的,我……我没有把青春期做好。
Yeah, I... I didn't do puberty right.
不,等等,杰德……
No, wait, Jade...
妈妈。
Mum.
你想对那些憎恨你的人说些什么?
What's your message to the haters?
去你的!
Suck my arse!
放开我。下车!
Get off me. Get off!
谁最可爱?
Who's the cutest?
——我。我。——我。
- Me. Me. - Me.
-谁最性感?——我。
- Who's the hottest? - Me.
谁是最好的?我!
Who's the best? Me!
谁是最有趣的?我。
Who's the funniest? Me.
你吸!
You suck!
你吸!
You suck!
去他妈的仇恨者!
Fuck the haters!
请……不。不,瑞亚……土卫五…
Please... No. No, Rhea... Rhea...
丹尼尔?
Daniel?
丹尼尔!丹尼尔,醒醒!
Daniel! Daniel, wake up!
丹尼尔,醒醒!
Daniel, wake up!
丹尼尔!
Daniel!
醒醒吧!
Wake up!
哦,搞什么…?!米娅!
Oh, what the...?! Mia!
停!
Stop!
她在哪里?我的天啊,我的天啊!
Where is she? Oh, my God, oh, my God!
天啊,他们跟踪我们了。
Oh, my God, they followed us.
我们联♥系♥的人都跟着我们。
Whoever we contacted, they followed us.
-你在说什么?-她在吸你的脚!
- What are you talking about? - She was sucking your foot!
-你说错话了!——什么?不,我没有。
- You had my foot in your mouth! - What? No, I didn't.
-我要走了。-等等,丹尼尔…-米娅,停下!-不,别离开我!
- I'm gonna go. - Wait, Daniel... - Mia, stop! - No, don't leave me!
-不,我要去。-别走开。
- No, I'm going. - Stay with me.
妈妈?
Mum?
妈妈。
Mum.
求求你,求求你,妈妈。
Please, please, Mum.
跟我说话。
Talk to me.
妈妈。
Mum.
你是…你自杀了吗?
Did you... Did you kill yourself?
不。
No.
我不是故意的,米。
Not on purpose, Mi.
这是真的吗?
Is that the truth?
我永远都不想离开你。
I'd never want to leave you.
永远。
Ever.
我在这里。
I'm here.
总是这样。
Always.
米娅。
Mia.
莱利需要帮助。
Riley needs help.
哦,你父亲。难以置信。
Oh, your father. Unbelievable.
你能陪着他吗,杰德?
Can you stay with him, Jade?
莱利。
Riley.
莱丽,求你说句话。
Riley, please say something.
莱利?
Riley?
Riley.
妈妈!妈妈!
Mum! Mum!
不,莱丽,住手!莱利,停止!
No, Riley, stop! Riley, stop!
停!停!
Stop! Stop!
停!
Stop!
停!
Stop!
Riley!
哦,草!
Oh, shit!
停!护士!
Stop! Nurse!
请阻止他!请阻止他!
Please stop him! Please stop him!
莱利,快停下!他妈的阻止他!做点什么!
Riley, fucking stop now! Fucking stop him! Do something!
是你拿的。你应该说点什么,米娅。
It was you who took it. You could've said something, Mia.
谁给警♥察♥看了录像?
Who showed the police the video?
我想是詹姆斯干的。
Think it was James.
至少能证明我们没碰他。
Least it proves we didn't touch him.
警方表示他们无能为力。
Police said there's not a lot they can do.
它曾经持续过这么长时间吗?
Has it ever lasted this long?
不。
No.
但我们从来没有比米娅早过90秒,所以…他怎么样了?
But we've never been over 90 seconds before Mia, so... How is he?
他每次醒来都想自杀。
Every time he comes to, he tries to kill himself.
他们想留住他。——什么?
They wanna keep him. - What?
那个给达克特做手术的人说如果你在他们体内死去,你就永远在他们手里。
The guy who gave Duckett the hand said that if you die while they're in you, they have you forever.
你们有没有人…还在看东西吗?
Have any of you guys... still been seeing stuff?
你♥他♥妈♥什么意思,"看到东西"?
What the fuck you mean, "seeing stuff"?
我在医院看到了我妈妈。
I saw my mum at the hospital.
另一个在我家袭击了丹尼尔。
And another one attacked Daniel at my house.
-你看到什么了吗?——嗯…不完全是。
- Did you see something? - Uh... not exactly.
这是什么意思,丹尼尔?
What's that supposed to mean, Daniel?
我醒来的时候米娅…我不知道……吮吸我的脚。
I woke up and Mia was... I dunno... sucking my feet.
他妈的?
The fuck?
玉。
Jade.
"和米娅一起醒来"是什么意思?
What do you mean, "woke up with Mia"?
你说"吮脚"是什么意思?
What do you mean, "sucking your feet"?
-不是我。-我不能回家。
- It wasn't me. - I couldn't go home.
我们什么都没看到。
None of us have been seeing shit.
我们都这么做过。我们都在那里。
We all did it. We were all there.
你为什么要见你妈妈?你都没让她进来。
Why would you see your mum? You didn't even let her in.
等等,达克特不是说它们能模仿人吗?
Wait, didn't Duckett say they could imitate people?
等等,达克特是谁?
Wait, who's Duckett?
我把他的手拿开了。他,呃…我在一些聚会上见过他两次,然后……是的,我们做了那个手部动作,我问他能不能借我,他说我可以留着。
I got the hand off him. He, uh... I met him twice at some parties and... yeah, we did the hand shit, I asked if I could borrow it and he said I could keep it.
他说他看到他们没戴眼镜。
He said he was seeing them without it.
然后他开始全速滑行。
And then he went full skitz.
刺伤了他的兄弟,然后自杀。
Stabbed his brother, then killed himself.
的哥哥。我们能和他谈谈吗?
The brother. Can we talk to him?