海莉的视频。他们今晚又要这么做了。
Hayley's video. They're doing it again tonight.
-不,米娅。-看看是不是真的!
- No, Mia. - To see if it's real!
不,今晚不行,米娅。我不能。
No, not tonight, Mia. I can't.
这是妈妈的两年。
It was Mum's two years.
是今天吗?
That was today?
是的。
Yeah.
我只是想忘掉它。
I just want to forget about it.
和…我需要丹尼尔来照顾一下我的古驰。
And... I need Daniel to come give my gucci some attention.
哦!丹尼尔不会碰你的古驰的,米娅!
Oh! Daniel's not touching your gucci, Mia!
他在你之前是我的男朋友。
He was my boyfriend before he was yours.
你们三年前牵过一次手。
You guys held hands once three years ago.
-那不代表什么——玉。
- That doesn't mean anything. - Jade.
今天是我妈妈的纪念日。好吗?
It's my mum's remembrance day. Please?
丹尼尔也可以来,好吗?
Daniel can come, too, yeah?
如果他碰了我的古驰,是的。
If he's touching my gucci, yes.
停!
Stop!
你能给我五分钟吗?
Can you give me five minutes?
这五分钟我要做什么?
What am I gonna do for five minutes?
哦,我不知道。洗饼干什么的!
Oh, I don't know. Wash Cookie or something!
我不想给琦琦洗澡!
I don't wanna wash Cookie!
哦,好啊!我来照看莱丽,她是更好的兄弟姐妹。
Oh, fine! I will babysit Riley - the better sibling.
别和莱丽谈论你的古驰。
Do not talk about your gucci with Riley, please.
他必须学习!这孩子得学点东西!
He has got to learn! The boy's got to learn!
——再见。-已经开始想你了。再见。
- Bye. - Miss you already. Bye.
爱你。
Love you.
“我能帮忙吗?”
"Can I help?"
“是的,莱丽,谢谢你的关心。”
"Yes, Riley, thank you for asking."
需要帮忙吗?
Need a hand?
很抱歉我没能去你妈妈那里。
I'm sorry I couldn't get to your mum's thing.
我下不了班。
I couldn't get off work.
不,没关系。
No, it's fine.
你♥爸♥爸怎么样了?
How's your dad?
哦,嘿…你可以诚实。
Oh, hey... You can be honest.
我讨厌和他在一起。
I hate being around him.
他太令人沮丧了。
He's so depressing.
我是个坏人,苏。你能治好我吗?
I'm a bad person, Sue. Can you fix me?
你没有崩溃,米娅。
You're not broken, Mia.
哇。好的。
Whoa. OK.
天啊,我要死了。
Ugh, God, I'm dying.
只是感冒而已。你会踢它的。
It's just a cold. You'll kick it.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
莱丽,把你的东西拿开。
Riley, get your shit off the table.
你听到了吗?
Did you hear me?
是的,妈妈,我来了。好的。
Yes, Mum, I'm coming. OK.
妈妈?你要睡觉了吗?
Mum? You going to bed?
-你要溜出去?-你为什么总觉得我在偷偷溜出去或者到处乱搞?
- You sneaking out? - Why do you always think I'm sneaking out or I'm sleeping around?
你溜出去的时候才问我要不要睡觉。
You only ask if I'm going to bed when you're sneaking out.
是去见丹尼尔吗?
Is it to see Daniel?
即使是这样,他也是极端的基♥督♥徒。
You know, even if it was, he's ultra Christian.
-他什么都不做。-他还有鸡♥巴♥,杰德。
- He doesn't do anything ever. - He's still got a dick, Jade.
你是要溜出去见他吗?
Is it him you're sneaking out to see?
我不会溜出去的!
I'm not sneaking out!
好的。
OK.
神。的夜晚。
God. Night.
出去的时候把门锁上。
Lock the door on your way out.
-我们现在要溜出去吗?——嘘!
- Are we sneaking out now? - Shh!
-再见,米娅。-天啊!
- Bye, Mia. - Oh, God!
我没有告发你。
I didn't tell on you.
什么?我什么都没做。
What? I didn't do anything.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
米娅说我可以来。
Mia said I could come.
我怎么能拒绝他呢?
How could I say no to him?
-你不会来的。-好吧,那我去告诉妈妈。
- You're not coming. - Alright, then, I'll tell Mum.
是啊,她早就知道了。
Yeah, well, she pretty much already knows.
什么,你不来接我吗?
What, about you not picking me up?
无论什么。
Whatever.
哟,看看这个。
Yo, check this out.
-我发誓这是假的-我不知道
- I swear it's fake. - Mm, I don't know.
这百分之一千是个骗局。
It's 1,000 per cent a trick.
海莉要怎么伪装?他们为什么要这么做?
How would Hayley fake that? Why would they?
他们为什么要这么做?他们是吸引注意力的妓♥女♥。
Why would they? They're an attention whore.
他们想让所有人都谈论他们,而你上当了。
They're trying to get everyone to talk about them and you've fallen for it.
抱歉毁了你的电♥话♥约会。
Sorry for ruining your phone date.
不接受道歉。
Apology not accepted.
你下个月就怀孕了,我发誓。
You'll be pregnant next month, I swear.
怀孕了吗?他还没亲我呢。
Pregnant? He hasn't even kissed me yet.
什么?你们交往了差不多三个月了。
What? You guys have been going out for, like, three months.
-那是什么?-就连我都亲了爵士。
- What is that? - Even I've kissed Jazzie.
那个长着马嘴的女孩?
The girl with the horse mouth?
你不应该亲马,莱丽。
You shouldn't be kissing horses, Riley.
♬我的城市♬他们不会对我说那些废话♬我在那个小镇我的兄弟和我在一起…♪
♪ My City ♪ They won't say that shit to me ♪ I'm in that town My brothers is with me... ♪
只晚了一个小时。太好了。
Only an hour late. Great.
一直在等妈妈睡觉。
Been waiting for Mum to sleep.
对了,显然我们还要照看孩子。
Oh, and we are babysitting too, apparently.
他妈的我。
Fuck me.
♬从兰博基尼汽车的引擎盖上掉下来♬我可能会给我的狗狗100英镑♬谢谢你忍♥住了♬如果你觉得我失去了爱,我很抱歉
♪ Drop through the hood in Lamborghini cars ♪ I might just give 100 to my dawgs ♪ Thank you for holding it down ♪ I'm sorry if you felt like there was love lost
他们把所有的钻探都归咎于我们他们把悉尼的事归咎于我们他们把墨尔本的事归咎于我们他们把布里西的事归咎于我们♪
♪ They blaming Onefour for all of the drillings ♪ They blaming us for what happens in Sydney ♪ They blaming us for what happens in Melbourne ♪ They blaming us for what happens in Brissy... ♪
哟。有什么事吗?
Yo. What's up?
只是chillin”。
Just chillin'.
酷。
Cool.
病室,乔斯。
Sick house, Joss.
是的。
Yeah.
哦……不,很快就会好起来的,我相信……你好吗,伙计?
Oh... Nah, it'll pick up soon, I'm sure... How you doin', man?
Boop !
Boop!
你还好吗?
You all good?
是的,只是……是奇怪的。
Yeah, just... being weird.
你一点都不奇怪。你只需要放松一下。
You're not being weird. You just need to loosen up.
呵!
Brrr!
对,就这么做。它看起来异常正常。
Yeah, just do that. It looks incredibly normal.
呵!
Brrr!
这样做。呵!
Do that. Brrr!
-嘿,米娅!-操,我爱你。
- Hey, Mia, brrrr! - Fuck, I love you.
——玉!哦!——丹尼尔!
- Jade! Oh! - Daniel!
最后。
Finally.
嗨,前男友!
Um, hi, ex-boyfriend!
-集体拥抱。-抓住我,前男友。
- Group hug. - Hold me, ex-boyfriend.
我很孤独。我好,好寂寞!
I am lonely. I am so, so lonely!
你在那儿吗,女人?
You right there, woman?
我很抱歉把你拖出来。
I'm sorry for dragging you out.
不。我什么都没做。
Nah. I wasn't doing anything.
其实我想出去走走。
I actually wanted to get out of the house for a bit.
想去喝一杯吗?
Wanna come grab a drink?
我不想这么做。
I don't wanna do it.
-他们想让你做。-我不想做。
- They want you to do it. - I don't wanna do it.
你还好吗?
How you been?
老兄,你为什么要带她来?
Dude, why'd you have to bring her?
你好吗,伙计?
How you going, man?
——好。你吗?-很好,谢谢。
- Good. You? - Yeah, good, thanks.
首先是大男孩的派对,对吧?
First, uh, big boys' party, huh?
我谁也不认识。
I don't really know anyone.
今晚结束的时候你就会认识所有人。
You'll know everyone by the end of the night.
哦,很好。
Oh, good.
-她很好。-不,她有事
- She's fine. - No, she's not fine.
她把我烦死了。
She irritates the fuck out of me.
她根本没对你做什么。
She's literally done nothing to you.
她太粘人了,伙计。真♥他♥妈♥的令人沮丧。
She's so clingy, man. It's fucking depressing.
哦!现在她在和你的男朋友调情。
Oh! Now she's flirting with your boy.
他们是朋友,海莉。
They're friends, Hayley.
你一直这么对自己说。
You keep telling yourself that.
好吧,我们开始吧!
Alright, let's do this!