好吧,我们再拍一段视频。
Yeah, let's fake another video.
我一直在等这破事!
I've been waiting for this shit!
勾搭那孩子可真变♥态♥。
Be pretty sick to hook the kid up.
他什么都没做,乔斯。
He's not doing anything, Joss.
来吧,杰德。想象一下吧。
Come on, Jade. Imagine it, though.
乔斯,我说了不行。
Joss, I said no.
嗯。多给我一点。
Huh. More for me.
谢谢,兄弟。
Thanks, bro.
我想,呃,我先去,然后…不,你总是先说。
I guess, uh, I'll go first and... Nah, you always go first.
这是我的房♥子。这是我的手。
It's my house. It's my fuckin' hand.
-达克特给我的-你♥他♥妈♥就是头猪!
- Duckett gave it to me. - You're a fucking hog!
还有人想做志愿者吗?
Does anyone else want to volunteer?
我来做。
I'll do it.
你想做吗?嗯嗯。
You wanna do it? Mm-hm.
-想做吗?-是的。
- Wanna do it? - Yeah.
你想做吗?!
Do you wanna do it?!
坐下,米娅。
Sit down, Mia.
-她比我好-把她绑起来。
- Better her than me. - Tie her.
是的,先生,请举手。
Yes, sir. Hands up.
嗯,变♥态♥。
Mmm, kinky.
我们在玩什么?
What are we playing?
没什么,莱丽。海莉骗了所有人。
It's nothing, Riley. Hayley's tricked everyone.
好了,有人来计时。
Alright, somebody time it.
她一放进去,就不能超过90秒。
As soon as she lets it in, it cannot go for more than 90 seconds.
听清楚了吗?
Am I clear?
90秒后会发生什么?
What happens after 90 seconds?
他们会想留下来的。
They'll want to stay.
如果你死在它们体内,它们就会永远拥有你。
And if you die while they're in you, well, they'll have you forever.
所以跛。
So lame.
我只是把别人告诉我的转达给你,好吗?
Hey, I'm just relaying what I've been told, OK?
哦!他妈的,伙计!
Oh! Fuck, dude!
相信我……一定要很紧。
Trust me... it's gotta be tight.
蜡烛吗?
Candles?
点上蜡烛开门。
Light the candle to open the door.
把它吹灭,关上它。
Blow it out to close it.
好吧,米娅。
OK, Mia.
啊…把你的手放在上面。
Ah... Put your hand on it.
不,等等。
No, like, hold it.
现在说:“跟我谈谈。”
Now say, "Talk to me."
跟我说话。
Talk to me.
我的天啊!
Oh, my God!
我的天啊,搞什么鬼!
Oh, my God, what the fuck?!
那他妈是谁?
Who the fuck was that?
那是谁?!
Who was that?!
我不知道,伙计。每次都不一样。
I dunno, man. It's different every time.
-嘿,你报名了。-他去哪儿了?
- Hey, you signed up. - Where'd he go?
米娅,停下来。
Mia, stop.
不,你做得不对。你得说"是我让你进来的"
No, you didn't do it right. You gotta say, "I let you in."
不,我要发疯了。说真的,米娅,闭嘴。
No, I'm flipping out. Seriously, Mia, shut up.
不,有人坐在那里,我发誓。
No, someone was sitting there, I swear to fuck.
好的,我来证明一下。
OK, I'm proving it.
姑娘,证明给我看!证明了这一点。没错,说出来。
Attagirl, prove it! Prove it. That's right, say it.
这样做。这样做。
Do it. Do it.
这样做。这样做。这样做。
Do it. Do it. Do it.
做到!做到!做到!做到!做到!
Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!
好的!好的。好的。
OK! OK. OK.
跟我说话。
Talk to me.
嘿,别放手,米娅。
Hey, don't let go, Mia.
-不要放手。-我不敢看!
- Do not let go. - I can't look at it!
你不需要看它!说出来吧。
You don't have to look at it! Just say it.
-不行!-说啊!
- I can't! - Say it!
我让你进来的。我让你进来的。
I let you in. I let you in.
我让你进来的。
I let you in.
有人在计时吗?-知道了。
Someone timing it? - Got it.
给你。
There you are.
他来了。
There he is.
他们喜欢你。
They like you.
什么?
What?
哦,草!但不是你。
Oh, shit! Not you, though.
是的,米娅!
Yeah, Mia!
他现在在你后面。
He's behind you now.
他会拆散你的,帅哥。
He'll split ya, pretty boy.
他会劈你的!
He'll split ya!
83秒。乔斯,把它拿下来。
83 seconds. Joss, get it off her.
他会劈你的!
He'll split ya!
-好吧,你喝够了。-他会拆散你的。
- Alright, you've had enough. - He'll split ya.
他会拆散你的。他会拆散你的。
He'll split ya. He'll split ya.
跑。
Run. Run.
跑。
Run. Run. Run.
跑。
Run. Run.
快跑!快跑!快跑!快跑!快跑!快跑!
Run! Run! Run! Run! Run! Run!
——跑!快跑!快跑!快跑!快跑!- 90秒,妈的!
- Run! Run! Run! Run! Run! - 90 seconds, for fuck sake!
快跑!快跑!快跑!快跑!快跑!快跑!快跑!快跑!
Run! Run! Run! Run! Run! Run! Run! Run!
快跑!快跑!快跑!快跑!快跑!
RUN! RUN! RUN! RUN! RUN!
嘿。嘿。你还好吗?
Hey. Hey. You OK?
我们有点过头了。
We went a bit over.
嘿。
Hey.
那是……神奇的!
That was... amazing!
这是迄今为止最好的一个!
That was the best one yet!
玉。杰德,你起床了吗?
Jade. Jade, are you up?
你不能睡在这里。
You're not sleeping in here.
我都没问过。
I didn't even ask that.
这不是你想要的吗?
Isn't that what you want?
不。我只是觉得无聊。
No. I'm just bored.
莱丽,你已经不是九岁了,好吗?
Look, Riley, you're not nine anymore, alright?
晚安。
Goodnight.
你能把门关上吗?
Can you shut the door?
把门关上!
Shut the door!
胆小鬼!
Sook!
真是个婊♥子♥。
What a bitch.
我能和你一起玩吗?
Can I hang with you?
这是你的房♥子,兄弟。
It's your house, bro.
那只手吓到你了吗?
Did the hand thing scare you?
一点。
A bit.
你会做噩梦吗,莱丽?
You gonna have nightmares, Riley?
我不做噩梦。
I don't get nightmares.
我做的事。
I do.
像什么?
Like what?
我经常做这样的噩梦……在那里……我看着镜子里的自己却不见了。
I have this reoccurring nightmare... where... I'm looking in the mirror and my reflection is gone.
就像我不存在一样。
Like I don't exist.
那只手是什么感觉?
What did the hand feel like?
嗯…感觉太棒了。
Mmm... It felt amazing.
我觉得自己在发光。
I felt like I was glowing.
我能听到、看到、感觉到一切。
I could hear and see and feel everything.
但我当时坐在副驾驶座上。
But I was in the passenger seat.
感觉不可思议。
It felt incredible.
你妈妈是怎么死的?
How did your mum die?
你知道的。
You know.
只有部分。
Only bits.
她……
She...
吃了太多安♥眠♥药♥。
took too many sleeping pills.
偶然。
By accident.
爸爸睡在沙发上。
Dad was sleeping on the couch.
早上,他打不开门。
In the morning, he couldn't open the door.
为什么?
Why?
妈妈在另一边。
Mum was on the other side.
门上有抓痕,指甲下有木头。
And there were scratches on the door and wood under her nails.
她试图寻求帮助,但她做不到。
She tried to get help, but she couldn't.
杰德说你之后得了抑郁症。
Jade said you got depression after.
我只是觉得很孤单。
I was just feeling alone.