Well?
该死
Damn.
怎了
What?
普林斯顿
Preston.
对不起
Excuse me.
嗨 梅铎斯
Hey, Maddox.
画展很不赖
Nice work.
谢谢
Thanks.
我好一阵子没看到你了 老兄
I haven't seen you around, pal.
自从杰死的那晚之后....
Not since the night jer died.
我是卡拉
I'm carola.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
谁是杰?
Who's jer?
他是酒吧的调酒师
The bartender at this bar--
他死了
he died.
就死在酒吧门外
In the alley out back.
我们走吧
Come on. Let's go.
你知道发生了什么事 对吧
Hey, you know something, don't you?
你别搅和 梅铎斯
Just sober up, Maddox,
不然我等等揍你
before someone puts a match to your breath.
普林斯顿
Preston.
警♥察♥已经盘问过我了
I told the cops everything I knew,
我根本不知道发生了什么
which is exactly nothing.
走吧
Come on.
承诺是永远的
Promise forever.
你会后悔遇到我吗
So are you sorry you met me?
你很照顾我
You take care of me.
也许 我也应该
Maybe just a little bit...
照顾你的 不是吗
I take care of you.
那...你也会照顾...我的小孩吗
Will you take care of me...And my child?
你的小孩?
Your child?
难道是....
Oh, so...
我们要合法的拥有小孩吧
We going to make this little bastard legitimate?
我换个方式表达
To put it another way...
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
你愿意娶我这个大肚婆吗
Will you marry me like this?
喔 喔 是的 宝贝
Oh, ho ho! Yes, baby!
不可以 我怀孕了
No! I'm pregnant!
过来我这里 宝贝
Come here, sweetie!
不要啊
No, no, please!
剪刀在哪里?
Where are the scissors...Scissors?
Oh! Ohh.
妈咪 看看怀特叔叔给我的东西
Mom, look what Wyatt bought for me!
已经拍很多张照片了啦
They took our picture a million times.
孩子们活力充沛
These kids ran me ragged.
我追的好累
Each has the metabolism of a hummingbird.
喔 有人盛装打扮要去哪里?
Ooh, is there some party tonight that I'm missing?
是我跟普林斯顿要去庆祝
Yes. Preston and i are celebrating
我们认识十周年
the 10th anniversary of the night we first met.
从你们开始认识交往的那天算起吗?
When you thought he was going to rape you?
是的 甜心 是在晚上
Yes, darling. It's also the night
也是怀特离弃你♥爸♥的同一晚
that Wyatt here gave your father the shaft.
我还得击退另外三个人 竞争这位子
I had to murder three other agents
直到你让我再回来 帮他服务
before you'd let me represent him again.
还有你仍在试用期 小心点
And you're still on probation,
你这可怜虫
you mercenary wretch.
你可以再找另一个经纪人来当保姆
Find another agent that'll baby-sit
这样我周末晚上 就可从地狱重生
the spawn of hell on a Saturday night.
怀特!
Wyatt!
Aah!
选一个武器
Choose your weapon.
十年了
10 years.
世事已变迁
So many things have changed.
我希望变的更好一些
Changed for the better, I hope.
你遇到我的那晚 我差点就死了
The night I met you, i almost died.
怎么说呢
What do you mean?
也就是说
Well, let's just say
那晚之后 我是浴火重生
it was the night my life started over again.
周年愉快
So, happy anniversary.
知道吗 是你 从我这种人的手中
You know, you saved Preston
把普林斯顿拯救了出来
from people like me.
是她让我 拯救了我自己
She saved me from myself.
总之 我告辞了
Time to go.
再说下去会破坏我自己的形象
Sincerity is bad for my self-image.
晚安 怀特
Good night, Wyatt.
晚安
Good night, Wyatt.
计程车
Whoa, taxi!
计程车
Taxi!
我们搬到乡下好吗
Let's move to the country.
在那里买♥♥比较大的房♥子
We'll buy a big house
小孩子也会有更大的空间
with lots of land for the kids.
你给他们很多东西了
They'd hate it as much as you would.
那你呢 你想要什么
Then for you.
我想要的是你的内心
There's nothing you could give me
这是你无法给我的
that I don't already have.
好 我现在给你
Yes, there is.
天啊 我讨厌这个鬼地方
Oh, Christ, i hate this neighborhood.
连台计程车都没有
Can't get a cab here ever.
从来没有人看过这东西
No one has ever seen this.
就是他杀了杰
That's what killed jer.
然后 它过来要杀我
Then it turned on me.
我知道自己要死了
I knew i was going to die,
但那时候它说话了
but it spoke. It spoke.
它告诉我 留我活口可以
It told me it wouldn't kill me
条件是 我答应永远不告诉别人 我见过它
if I promised never to tell anybody what I'd seen.
因此 我从来都不透露
So I never told anybody.
那你为何告诉我
Then why are you telling me?
因为 你是我一生当中....
Because you're the most important thing
最重要的人
in my life.
你带给我十年的快乐
You've brought me 10 years of happiness,
十年的成功
10 years of success,
十年完美的生活
10 years of a perfect life.
我告诉你 是因为我好爱你
I'm telling you because I love you.
你要什么 我都给了你
You deserve everything i can give you,
只是我从不告诉你这件事情
and I've never given you the truth
就发生在我们相遇的那个晚上
about what happened the night we met.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我搞砸了吗
I'm not making this up.
我是告诉你 我内心藏着的事
I'm telling you the truth.
你答应过 你永远不会说的
You promised you'd never tell!
喔
Ohh!
Aah!
我的天啊
Oh, god.
你破坏了承诺 你这笨蛋
You broke your promise, you idiot!
我爱过你的
I loved you!
啊...
Ugh!
老天 别这样对我
Jesus, please...
卡拉 停下来 变回原来的样子
Carola, stop it! Just change back.
我不能
I can't.
不
No.
不
No!
Aah!
小孩子怎么办 别这样
What's wrong with the kids? Stop it!
一切都太迟了
It's too late.
你背叛了你的承诺
You betrayed your vow.
不可能的事
It can't be!
不
No!
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
卡拉
Carola...
我爱你
I loved you.
我也爱你
And I loved you, too,
但你破坏了承诺
but you broke your vow,
注定了我们未来的命运
电影精选列表