I'll kill your cat for you.
好 宰了它后 把猫尾巴带回来给我
Good. Kill it, bury it, and bring me its tail
我要亲眼看到它被火融化
so I can throw it in the fire and watch it burn.
我要出门去了
I'm going into the city.
这就是为何我要计程车等着的原因
That's why I made the taxi wait.
房♥子里有食物 酒 你要吃什么 厨房♥都有
There's food, there's liquor, there's everything.
你要什么就有什么
Everything you could want.
你要什么我都可以给你
Everything you could ever want.
好了 猫仔
Okay, cat.
现在就剩下我跟你了
It's just you and me now.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
真是疯狂的老头子
Crazy old fucker.
疯狂又富有的老混♥蛋♥
Crazy old rich》 fucker.
怎么了 猫仔?
How about it, kitty cat?
你要什么就有什么
"Everything you could ever want."
怎么那么富有的老头子 会买♥♥这种廉价的酒呢
Why is it rich guys always buy the cheap stuff?
真是的...
Look at this shit.
嘿 小猫咪
Hey, cat!
对我来说 你可以让我大赚一笔
For me, it's nothing but the best.
来吧
All the time.
好一个 "你要吃什么....都有"
"Everything you could ever want."
靠....
Shit.
嘿 你这天杀的猫
Hey, you little motherfucker!
没有人可以伤我两次
Nobody hits me twice!
没有他妈的人可以伤我两次
No fucking body hits me twice!
不能发火
Can't get hot.
不能动不动就发火
Can't let yourself get hot, ever.
一生气就容易犯错
You make mistakes when you're hot.
哇 这是怎么
What is this?
他妈的是什么
What is this shit?
喔 不
Oh, no!
不....
No!
这可花了我一百美元
This is a $100 shirt.
你会后悔惹我的
You'll be sorry you messed with me,
你这该死的东西
you little shit.
现在我可有理由来干掉你了
I got a reason to kill you now.
该死的老房♥子
Drogan, you cheap bastard.
来吧 小猫咪 我们当个朋友吧
Come on, kitty cat. Let's be friends again.
我们停火好了
We can go over by the fire like before.
你可以坐在我的腿上
You can sit on my lap again,
让我来抱抱你
and I'll give you a nice boost.
这会真实的体验 猫仔
This is the real stuff, kitty cat.
不像卓根家里这些廉价的垃圾食物
Not like that cheap crap drogan sells.
你说如何
What do you say?
你惹火我了
You're beating me, pal.
你真的惹到我了
You're beating me good.
我要来硬的了
I'm trying too hard.
嗨 猫咪
Hey, cat...
我从不失手的
I've never blown a hit yet.
迟早会抓到你
It's just a matter of time.
滚开
Get away!
放开我啊
Get off of me!
该是用枪的时候了 该死的东西
You're done for, you fuck.
看看你还有没有九条命
The rest of your nine lives
老话一句 我从不失手的
are going in one lump sum.
我就守株待兔了 死杂碎
I can outwait you, you little shit.
我从不失手的
I've never blown a hit yet, kitty cat.
你的末日到了
This is the end of you.
不可能 不可能
That's impossible.
靠 不可能
Fucking impossible!
我明明瞄准你的
I had a dead bead on you.
去哪了
Where are you?
死杂碎 我知道你在
You son of a bitch, i know you're in here.
喔 不
Oh, no.
不!!
No.
老天啊 好可怕
My goodness, that was a scary story.
但我最爱听的还是爱情故事
But my favorites were the love stories.
喔 我还有一篇恐怖故事
Uh, yeah. There's one story in that book that's really scary.
但它也是一段爱情故事
But it's a love story, too.
是吗
Really?
嗯
Yeah.
哪一段故事?
Which one was that?
就那个在纽约发生的故事啊
The one that's in New York.
反正你还有一点时间
You still have to cook for quite a while,
我想来听听看
but I'd love to hear the story.
好吧 这故事发生在纽约市一个忙碌的工作天
"There's a part of New York that's busy during the day,
但晚上一到 街上都没什么人
"but late at night when hardly anyone is around,
因此便发生了怪事
"strange things sometimes happen.
十年前 在一个寒冷的夜晚
"10 years ago, on a cold, dreary night,
有个叫做普林斯顿的艺术家
"an artist named Preston
他碰到了非常怪异的景象
saw something very, very strange."
喔 是怀特
Oh, yes. Wyatt.
哈啰
Hello.
普林斯顿 我是杰
Preston, it's jer.
有个人在我这里...
There's a guy here--
40多岁 蛮龟毛的家伙是吧
fortyish, anal retentive type, right?
出手也蛮阔的
On the money.
麻烦告诉他 我已经等他半个多小时了
Tell him I've been waiting half an hour.
他已经等你半个多小时了
He's been waiting half an hour.
再来一杯 加冰块 谢谢
Another drambuie on the rocks, please.
这杯让他付...
This one's on him.
四块五
4.50.
零钱别找了
Keep it.
怀特 抱歉了
Wyatt, I'm sorry.
我正在画一个新的作品
I was just working on a new piece.
过来坐
Ah, come here.
你好 杰 我要一杯霍斯顿
Hey, jer. Give me a holsten.
你带支票过来了吗
So, did you bring me a check
还是直接带现金?
or just a lot of cash?
谢了 杰
Thanks, jer.
茱狄说她接下来四个月当中无法展出你的作品
Judith says she hasn't moved anything of yours in four months.
茱狄 阿芒托 她在西百老汇街开了家画廊
Judith amato. Big gallery on west Broadway.
如果在明天没卖♥♥出的话 就变成垃圾了
If it isn't out by tomorrow, it gets junked.
你说什么? 怀特 你必须说服她
What? Wyatt, you've got to convince her that i--
我无法说服她任何事
I can't convince her of anything.
怀特...可是你是我的经纪人啊
Wyatt, you're my agent.
嗯 快不是了
Well, not exactly.
普林斯顿 你的作品不符合市场的商业性
Preston, your artistic vision is just not a marketable commodity.
怀特 我已经破产了 我无以维生啊
Wyatt, I'm broke. I can't live on nothing.
我没办法 因为我抽不到佣金
And I can't live on 10% of nothing.
你真狠
You're a monster.
在商言商
I'm an agent.
身为一个经纪人 这是没办法的事
For an agent, being a monster is just credentials.
很抱歉 普林斯顿
I'm sorry, Preston.
他妈的
Fuck you!
天啊 我现在该怎么办
Jesus, what am i supposed to do now?
天啊天啊
Ah, Jesus.
以前的梵谷 高更 罗丹
There's Van gogh. Degas. Rodin.
他们都没有经纪人
They didn't have agents.
他们怎会那么成功呢
How'd they get so successful?
因为他们死了
They died.
你该回家睡觉了 普林斯顿
Time to put it to bed, Preston.
好吧
All right.
那梅铎斯怎办
What about Maddox?
明天再叫他走就好
Let him out in the morning.
这可能是我的写照
That's probably how I'll end up.
天啊
Oh, jeez.
你连站都站不稳
You're pissed out of your mind.
喔....
Ooh.
我陪你回去
I'll take you home.
好
电影精选列表