I'm not going to apologize
尤其是你对他们两人干的事
for what Lee and Susan did to you.
我也不会报♥警♥ 因为没有疯子会相信
I won't call the cops either, because what sane person
是那个三千年前的木乃伊干的
would believe that a 3,000-year-old mummy
复活过来杀人?
really did come back to life anyway?
但我另有主意
But I do have another idea.
都处理了 不是吗
Well, that takes care of that, doesn't it?
可以帮我解开了吗
Would you untie me, please?
是啊
Yeah, of course.
只要你告诉我卷轴在哪里
As soon as you tell me where the scroll is.
你又不需要那东西
You don't need the scroll.
那只对木乃伊有效
It only worked for that mummy,
那个已经被你毁掉的木乃伊
which you've totally destroyed.
在书桌右边 第二个抽屉里
The second drawer in the desk on the right.
这是很珍贵的东西
It's irreplaceable.
希望是
Yeah, i certainly hope so.
这卷轴是花了我一辈子的心血取得的
That scroll would have made my entire career.
我妹跟我朋友为了它而死
My sister and my best friend died because of this.
既使杀了我也无法挽回啊
Killing me won't bring them back.
我只要不要有人为此牺牲
If I let you live, that will》 bring them back?
别担心 安迪
Don't worry, Andy.
你不会再见到我了
You'll never see me again.
但我会找方法联络到你的
But I'll find a way to keep in touch.
苏醒吧 苏醒吧
Open, tat. Open, nap.
把他们两个绑起来为我服务
Bind them both to my service
为死神 恐怖的
and to the gods of death, terror,
报复吧
and revenge.
哈哈哈
Ha ha ha!
嘿 先生 什么那么好笑?
Hey, man, what's so fucking funny?
我只是在想一个我认识的朋友
I was just thinking of this guy I know.
他竟然把埃及文字的卷轴当成
Couldn't distinguish a third dynasty sacred scroll
第三帝国象形的卷轴给烧了
from a piece of post-alexandrian pictogram porn.
哈哈哈
Ha ha ha!
哈哈哈哈
Ha ha ha!
妈 我会在家温习期末考的功课
Mom, I'll be home as soon as finals are over.
我知道 我也很难过的
Yeah, the funeral was hard on me, too.
不 警方还没抓到人
No, the police don't have any leads yet.
好吗
All right?
下周见了
I'll see you next week.
再见
Bye.
安迪?
Andy?
贝林汉带口信要给你
Bellingham sends his regards.
古董都是很珍贵美妙的
Antiques are so fascinating.
你很会说故事
You told that very well.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在一点了
Goodness, it's almost 1:00.
我们得开始做菜了
We've got to get things started.
我如果没在六点前回家
You know, if I'm not home by 6:00,
他们会来找我的
they'll come looking.
找什么呢 亲爱的?
Looking for what, dear?
等一等
Uh...Wait.
我再告诉你 下一个故事
I'll tell you another story.
把书放下
Put the book away.
但这故事很精彩的
But it's the best story yet.
我被这个故事吓了两次
I stopped reading twice because I got scared.
是关于一个很有钱的老男人
It's about the old man who's so rich
独居在一栋大房♥子里
and lives in this big house all by himself.
好吧 这是最后一个故事了
Okay. This'll be the last story,
你最好讲快一点
and you have to make it quick.
我会的
I will. I promise.
这是在讲一个叫做多根的老男人
It's about this old man named drogan.
老男人多根有一个大问题
Old man drogan had this big problem,
他雇用了一个人来家里帮忙
so he hired this man to help him...
一个很专业的人...
A very professional man.
有人要付 先生
It's already taken care of, pal.
你好 是霍司登先生吗
Here, Mr. halston.
我在这里
Here!
你就是霍司登先生吧
You are Mr. halston, aren't you?
我是
That's me.
请司机等一等
Tell the driver to wait.
他叫你在这等着
The man says you should wait.
他没付我钱 我哪都不会去
For what this guy's paying, i ain't going nowhere.
你进去吧
Take your time.
这里 霍司登先生
In here, Mr. halston.
在这里
In here.
我要你去解决掉一个人
I want you to make a hit.
就是你该做的事 明白吗
That is what you do, i understand.
你怎么知道我的?
How did you get my name?
是从索尔罗杰先生那里
A Mr. Saul loggia
得知的 你认识他 不是吗
told me that you know him.
要我去解决哪个人?
Who do you want hit?
你要解决的对象 就站在你身后
Your victim is right behind you.
我不搞这些
I ought to kill you for that.
我不开玩笑的
I don't like jokes.
我也不开玩笑的
I don't make jokes.
坐下吧
Sit down.
这里
Here.
请坐吧 霍司登先生
Sit down, Mr. halston,
打开这个信封
and look in that envelope.
五万美金
$50,000.
这只是一半的酬金
There will be another 50,000
另一半会在事成之后给你
when you bring me proof
那只猫该从地球上消失了
that the cat has ended its time on earth.
真不敢相信
I don't believe this.
你雇用我去杀一只猫?
You're hiring me to kill a cat?
那只猫已经杀了三个人
That cat has killed three people
在这栋屋子里
in this household.
现在只剩下我一个人
That leaves me.
我其实不需要多作解释的
I need not explain anything,
但我还是得讲
but I will.
事实上 这对我来说比较公平
In fact, i feel the need to justify myself
你不会想见到我发疯的
so you won't think me mad.
这是一栋很大的别♥墅♥
This is quite a mansion,
你说是不是 霍司登先生
don't you think, Mr. halston?
非常大
Quite a mansion.
帮忙推一下
Help me up.
在多年前
Over the years
我深深爱上这地方 它的周遭每一件事物
I filled this place with everything,
且 只要我想要的
everything you could want,
我都能如愿
everything you could ever want.
我们家曾有四个人住在这里
There used to be four of us living here--
我
myself
卡洛琳. 布罗迪摩
and Carolyn broadmoor,
她是我姊姊亚曼达唯一的好友
the only friend of my sister Amanda.
还有李查·盖吉 他服伺我们
And Richard Gage, a hired man
已有20年之久
with the family almost 20 years.
我们有相同的特性
We were a dull collection
都是一群富有 老态 不快乐的人
of rich, old, unhappy people.
然而
Then...
这只猫出现了
The cat came.
盖吉是第一个发现猫的人
It was Gage who saw it first.
他试图想要把猫吓走
He tried repeatedly to scare it away,
但每次他把猫赶走后
but every time he drove it off,
猫还是一直回来
it kept coming back.
直到后来
Finally,
我姊姊亚曼达注意到它
my sister Amanda noticed the animal.
毕竟她很孤单
She's the one
所以她收养了猫
who took it in.
喔 可怜的小东西
Oh, the poor little thing.
它饿坏了
It's starving.
它很饿吗 亲爱的?
电影精选列表