All right.
你为何刚刚不在里面尿啊?
Why didn't you do that inside?
我尿过了 只是又来一泡
I did. It just goes right through.
天啊
Oh, my god!
杰
Jer.
救命啊
Help me.
救我
Help me!
老天
Jesus.
梅铎斯 梅铎斯 开门啊
Maddox! Maddox, open the door!
梅铎斯 开门开门
Help! Maddox, open the door!
别这样
Please! Aah!
求求你
Please! Please don't!
我要用你的命 来换取承诺
Your life in exchange for a promise.
好 没问题
You got it.
如果我放你走
If I let you go,
你要发誓你从没见过我
you must swear you'll never say you saw me.
绝不能透露 你听过我的声音
Never say you heard me speak.
绝不能告诉别人 你看过我的样子
Never tell anyone how I look.
绝不能重复我说过的话
Never repeat what I've said.
永远的承诺我
A promise forever.
你在开玩笑吗
You got to be kidding.
好 好 我答应你
I--i--promise!
用你的心来换
Cross your heart?
啊!
Ugh.
我答应你
I promise!
你过来
Come here.
不要 不要
No! Oh, god!
闭嘴 安静
Shh! Shut up. Please be quiet.
请你安静 嘘...
Please be quiet. Shh.
我不是要伤你
I'm not going to hurt you.
只要安静就好 可以吗
Just be quiet, all right?
好吗 我不会伤你的
All right? I won't hurt you.
那你就放我走
Let go of me!
你想要干什么
What are you trying to do?
我要搭车子
Take a taxi.
你有看到任何一辆计程车吗
You don't see any taxis out here, do you?
如果你要搭
If you want one,
你可以在我家打电♥话♥叫车
you can use the phone from my place.
听着 我叫普林斯顿
Look, my name is Preston.
我住在对面转弯的街口处
I live just around the corner.
快跟我来
Come on.
来啊
Come on.
我发现有人一直在后面跟踪我
I thought someone was following me back there.
不是我
That wasn't me.
到了
Here we are.
你怎么会来这里
What are you doing down here?
我来见一个朋友 但我迷路了
I was supposed to meet some friends, but I got lost.
请进吧
Here you go.
这么晚了 你在外面做什么
So what were you doing out this late?
我刚跟人吵架
I was having an argument.
我的经纪人丢下我不管
My agent dumped me tonight.
十六分局派出所 你好
Police, 16th precinct. Hello?
呃...
Uh...
哈啰?
Anyone there?
混♥蛋♥...
Jerk.
忙线中
The line's busy.
等一下再试试看
We'll try again in a minute.
对了 怎么称呼你
By the way... What's your name?
卡拉
Carola.
卡拉
Carola.
可以喝点东西吗
Can I have something to drink?
没问题
Sure.
你是哪里人
So where are you from, anyway?
科罗拉多州
Colorado.
附近
Sort of.
我以前交了一个在加州的男友
I had a boyfriend in California.
但 我们分手了
But... It didn't work out,
所以我离开了加州
so I left.
你是我遇到第一个搞艺术的
You're the first real artist I've ever met.
去跟我经纪人说吧
Tell that to my agent.
你身上怎么会有...
Did he do that?
我在酒吧跟人打架
I had a run-in with a bottle of scotch.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
还好
It's all right.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
那 你还要叫车吗
Say, did you try that taxi again?
也许你可以等到天亮再走
Maybe you should wait till morning.
早安
Good morning.
昨晚对我来说 意义重大
Last night was very important to me.
真是恶梦一场
It was a nightmare.
喔 不 卡拉
Oh, no, carola!
不是说你
Not you!
在遇见你前 我遇到一些事
It was everything else until I ran into you.
你的部分是美好的
That part was good.
非常美好
It was very good.
我需要
I needed it.
我需要多一点
I need more of it.
我也是 来吧
I do, too. Right now.
太好了
Oh, yes.
救我
Help me!
听着
Oh, look...
我要出去一下
I have to go out for a while.
在这里等我
Wait for me.
嘿 那是我朋友
Hey, that's my friend!
那人是我朋友
That's my friend!
让我去看他
I want to go!
有人把他的头砍了
Someone cut off his head!
卡拉
Carola?
卡拉
Carola?
是啊 我也很想离开这里
Yeah. I would've left, too.
救命啊
Help me!
是谁
Yeah.
卡拉
It's carola.
我可以上来吗
Can I come up?
好
Sure.
天啊
Jesus.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking,
但我去看我的朋友 她的男友...
but the girl I'm staying with, her boyfriend--
我不会过问你的
I didn't ask any questions.
我打电♥话♥给一个朋友
I called a friend of mine--
她朋友的朋友
she's a friend of a friend.
在"霍斯登街"开了家画廊
She owns a gallery on Houston street.
是"豪斯登街"才对
That's house-ton street.
我告诉她 我看到你的作品 非常的棒
I told her how wonderful i thought your work was,
所以她会过来看
so she'd like to come see it.
知道她的名字吗
Does she have a name?
维多莉亚
Victorine...
只知道她名字 其他就不知道了
But I don't remember the rest.
她姓罗杰?
Roget?
维多莉亚·罗杰?
Victorine roget?
你朋友的朋友?
A friend of a friend?
老天
Jesus.
希望你不会介意
I hope you don't mind.
维多莉亚·罗杰...
Victorine roget...
在市区最红的名画廊
Owns the hottest gallery downtown.
我当然不介意
Of course i don't mind!
这就是我心所愿
It's what I've always wanted.
今天办的很成功 你知道吗
So how does it feel to be a huge success?
维多莉亚刚才用两万三千美元 把你的画卖♥♥给了一对夫妇
Victorine just sold a piece to a couple for $23,000.
这下你可红了
You're a smash.
如何?
电影精选列表