Is oo hungry, darling?
猫毛会让人过敏啊 卡洛琳
Cats aggravate emphysema, Carolyn.
把这脏猫赶走
Get rid of the filthy thing.
猫会让我弟弟过敏啊 卡洛琳
Cats aggravate my brother, Carolyn.
不用太在意
Don't pay any attention.
我不要它在家里
I want it out of here!
不是把它赶走 就是杀了它
Either out of here or dead!
你选一个
Which is it to be?
你敢....
Don't you ever
你敢伤害它 你就试试看
dare to hurt this cat!
你恨猫 你老是这样
You hate cats. You always have.
那你就错了 不是我恨猫
You're wrong. I don't hate cats.
是猫恨我 你不懂吗
Cats hate me. Don't you see?
每次有猫的时候 我们就有危险
We're all in danger while this animal's here!
你会发现的 你....
You'll find out! You'll find out!
你会发现....
You'll...
你还好吗
You all right?
我还好
I'll be fine.
我还好
I'll be fine.
你知道我是谁 是吧
You know who I am, don't you?
也知道 我的钱是从何而来的?
That is, where my money comes from?
卓根制药公♥司♥
Drogan pharmaceuticals.
这可是最大的药厂
One of the biggest drug companies
全美国最大的 霍司登先生
in America, Mr. halston.
公♥司♥生产了一个王牌 奠定了日后的基础
And the cornerstone of our financial success
而且也一直赚钱
has always been this.
三重苯♥巴♥比♥妥♥片
Tri-dormal-phenobarbin
又称"复合性G"
compound "g."
这种神效的复合性G群
Good old tri-dormal-g.
是一种安神的止痛剂
A combination painkiller, tranquilizer,
伴随着温和的致幻药效
and mild hallucinogen.
值得注意的是 这药对我们老人是很有效的
Remarkably helpful to those of us fighting
虽然有破坏心脏的副作用
the debilitating effects of an aging heart.
但确实有显著的成效
It's also remarkably expensive.
也因此 用药变成了一种习惯
It's also remarkably habit-forming.
我读过关于你们公♥司♥的相关报导
I've read all about it, drogan.
那东西本来是一文不名 乏人问津
That stuff is one step up from street junk.
你显然把它做了很好的宣传
You've obviously done very well with it.
看来你做了不少功课
And you've done well yourself.
你也知道我要雇个人 总有一堆人抢着要来
Saul loggia knows of at least two dozen jobs
你为自己的专业做足了准备
you have done for various members of the professional community.
是的
All right.
我们彼此都知道对方的底细
We each know who it is we're dealing with.
接下来 告诉我刚刚的故事
Tell me the rest of the story
猫的故事
about that cat.
对
Ah, yes.
结果是那只猫把他们都杀了
The cat killed them.
我早就警告过他们 但他们不听
I warned them, but they wouldn't listen.
首先
They found out.
首先
They found out.
第一个死的 是我的姊姊
My sister was the first to die.
那是在深夜的时候
It was midnight.
她要下楼去厨房♥
She was on her way to the kitchen
只为了要喂那只邪恶的怪物
to get that evil beast some food.
我们听到了她的尖叫声
We heard her scream.
亚曼达?
Amanda?
亚曼达?
Amanda?
怎么了 亚曼达
What happened, Amanda?
警方说 她是意外致死....
Death by accident, the coroner said.
但我心里可清楚了...
But I knew.
那为何你不把猫赶走呢
Why didn't you get rid of the cat then?
我试过了 霍司登先生
I tried, Mr. halston.
我试过好多次了
I tried.
我要杀了这只猫
I'll kill it!
我要杀了它
Let me have it!
你别跑啊
I'll kill it!
卡洛琳竟然那鬼东西
Carolyn locked the damn thing
锁在她的房♥间里
in her room.
她对那只猫变得很痴迷
She became obsessed with the animal.
我要杀了它 听到没
I'm going to kill it! Do you hear me?
我要杀了它 杀了它 杀了它
I'll kill it! I'll kill, kill, kill!
我母亲在我小的时候告诉我
My mother told me
猫会吸取老人跟小孩的灵魂
that cats like to get babies and old people
当他们熟睡时 它们会来吸取人类的灵气
when they're asleep and steal their breath.
卡洛琳同样在半夜身亡
Carolyn died at midnight as well.
在床上窒息而死
Suffocated in her bed.
警方说 她因为年纪到了 算是自然死亡
The coroner said natural causes in her case,
但相同的厄运
but again...
但我心里有数
I knew.
后来你怎么做?
What did you do then?
我要盖吉尽快把那家伙处理掉
I told Gage to get rid of the vile thing.
花了一天的时间
It took him almost 24 hours
好不容易才抓到它
to find the cat and capture it.
好不容易...
Without concern for the time,
我要他把猫送到城里的兽医师那里
I sent him out to milford to the veterinarian...
一劳永逸的把这只怪兽解决掉
To have the beast put away once and for all.
我先打了电♥话♥给兽医
I phoned ahead to the vet.
他说 "卓根先生...."
"Mr. drogan," he said,
"我得在半夜的时候做这件事" (意即把猫安乐死)
"it's midnight."
一周后
A week later,
就在我的仆人下葬的那一天
the day dick Gage was buried,
猫又回来了
the cat came back.
没有人知道这些人的死因 除了我...
No one actually witnessed any of these deaths.
你何以认为...
What makes you think
这些事跟猫是有关连的?
this cat had anything to do with it?
我知道是猫杀了他们的
I'm sure it killed them.
绝对是猫
It killed them all.
而我就是下一个
And I'm next!
我害怕极了 霍司登先生
I'm afraid of it, halston.
它就像恐怖的黑影一样
It skulks around in the shadows,
在暗处看着我
watching me.
等待着机会
It's waiting.
让我深受折磨
It's torturing me by waiting.
对我来说或许是一种惩罚
It's been sent to punish me.
惩罚? 我不懂....
I don't get it.
就是这个药 -三重苯♥巴♥比♥妥♥片
Tri-dormal-g.
这就是原因
That's what it's about.
这是人工合成的
It's a synthetic,
当初实验室是设在纽泽西
developed in our laboratories in New Jersey.
我们测试这款药的时候
Our testing of tri-dormal-g
我们用猫来做实验
was confined almost solely to cats
因为这款药品质独特
because of the unique quality
利在猫科的神经系统中 可收取成效
of the feline nervous system.
你们用了多少只来测试?
How many did you eliminate?
四年左右...
Over four years of testing...
五千只猫
5,000 cats.
耗费了五千只猫来发展你的药...
5,000 of your buddies get wasted,
所以这些亡魂派它来报仇....
and they send you》 back to settle the score
跑到卓根家里来
with drogan here,
这就是代价啊 是不是啊 猫猫?
is that the deal, pussycat?
别鼓励它 霍司登
Don't make light of it, halston.
我警告你
I warn you.
我从来没干过这种事 我要十万美金
I never make light of any matter involving $100,000.
这样你就会接这份工作吗
Then you'll take the job?
我现在就可以完成 如果你想的话
I could do it now if you want me to.
我可以把手掐在它脖子上
I could put my hands around its neck
只要用力一掐
and snap it.
他妈的死猫
Son of a bitch!
就跟你说 没这么容易 霍司登
It's not going to be that easy, Mr. halston.
你放心 卓根先生
Don't worry, drogan.
我来帮你把它终结掉
电影精选列表