249那一箱很重 小心啊
That lot 249 was a heavy mother.
明天我会把钱还你的
You'll get your money back tomorrow.
喔 不急不急
Oh, there's no rush.
这样吧 艾德华
I'll tell you what, Edward.
带我们参观一下
Just show us what you have in there,
让我朋友开开眼界
and my friend here will write it off.
没问题
All right.
假如249那一箱符合我期望的话
If lot 249 lives up to my expectations,
既使被搞掉了奖学金也无所谓的
it won't matter that I was cheated out of the penrose.
被搞掉?
Cheated?
有些倒楣事发生在我身上
Something unfortunate happened to me
就在开委员会前
before the committee
他们宣布了一件事
announced its decision.
什么事
What?
就是我被控告偷窃
I was accused of stealing
说我从博物馆偷了原住民文物
a pre-columbian zuni fetish from the museum.
那你有偷吗
Did you?
我最讨厌原住民文物
I loathe zuni aesthetics.
那时候 我就被除名
But by the time i was cleared,
委员会才决定提名你
the committee decided in your favor.
喔
Oh.
到底是谁指控你的?
Well, who was it that accused you?
那是匿名检举
It was an anonymous tip.
喔
Oh!
我该走了
I should probably get going.
苏珊正在家里等我
Susan's waiting at home for me.
当然不行
Absolutely not.
你还不能离开
You're not leaving here
等到你看见箱子里的东西后再走
until you see what's inside lot 249.
这是刚才说好的
That was the deal.
艾德华 你怎会买♥♥下这种东西?
Edward, why would you buy something like this?
因为我不是天生含着金汤匙出生的
I wasn't born with a silver trust fund in my mouth.
你...确定这东西卖♥♥得掉吗
You--you can actually sell this to somebody...
就这种石像?
For a profit?
除了这个 我还能卖♥♥什么呢
What else would I sell it for?
来帮个忙
Give me a hand.
天啊
My...
老天啊 安迪
God, Andy,
看起来好像你♥爸♥爸
it looks just like your father.
恶
Ew!
味道很像腐烂的植物
It stinks like rotten flowers.
来看看里面放了什么防腐剂
Let's see if the embalmers did him any justice.
你当真要割开吗
You're going to unwrap it?
为何不
Why not?
来看看这价值..
All you're looking at
三千年的遗迹
is 3,000 years of dry rot.
我要迟到了 得走了
I'm going to be late. I'm going to...
我送你
I'll show you out.
晚点见 安迪?
See you later, Andy?
好的
Yeah.
你回来的真"早"啊
You're back early.
我们延长了赛程
We quit after two sets.
听起来好像又输给安迪了
Sounds like we lost to Andy again.
你知道你哥现在在做什么吗
Do you know what your brother is doing
就在我们谈话之时?
right now as we speak?
呃?
Huh?
他在割开木乃伊
He's unwrapping a mummy!
跟那个该死的艾德华贝林汉
With Edward fucking bellingham!
你告诉了安迪多少事?
How much did you tell Andy?
嗯...
Uh...
就说....是你写的论文
That--that--that you wrote the essay.
喔
Oh.
那还好
Well, that's okay.
反正他早就知道这件事
He knows I do all your papers anyway.
还有那个...
Oh, and then--and then,
贝林汉还提到
bellingham casually mentioned
有人匿名检举他偷窃
that someone dropped an anonymous tip about the stolen...
什么中美洲原住民文物之类的
Pre-columbian zuni fetish?
他乱猜的
He's guessing.
也许吧 但我想安迪知道是你干的
Well, maybe, but I think Andy knows it was you.
他是我哥哥
Andy's my brother.
他不会对我怎样的
He won't do anything.
况且贝林汉输掉了
And bellingham's a loser.
他不敢怎样的
He can't do anything.
我要去赴晚餐的约了
I've really got to get ready for dinner.
不想看看他的脸吗
Don't you want to see his face?
不了 多谢
No. Thank you.
他看起来好像很生气
He looks pissed off.
像是在想事情的模样
Like he's thinking.
他没有在想事情
He's not thinking anything.
是因为防腐的程序
The first thing the embalmers did
要先用钩子把鼻子缝起来
was stick a hook up his nose,
然后把线拖到大脑 穿过鼻孔
then drag his brain out through his nostrils.
你看这里 他们把内脏全取出
Here's where they cut him open to remove his innards.
然后用鲜花及香料填进去
Then they stuff him with flowers and spices.
来 帮我拉开
Here, hold this open.
来啊 拉开它
Come on, hold this open.
喔
Ohh.
有没药
Myrrh.
决明子
Cassia.
洋葱
Onions.
还有
And...
洋葱 ... 还有什么?
What? Onions and what?
幸运符
A fortune cookie.
写了 些什么
What does it say?
呃
Uh...
不知道
I have no idea.
你懂第三帝国的象形文字吗
Do you know how to read third kingdom hieroglyphics?
你现在要把书拿去图书馆吗
You're taking those books back to the library now?
这些书已经逾期三个月了
They're three months overdue.
我也想顺便去看看安迪
And I thought I'd stop by to see Andy
回程的时候
on the way home.
你才不在意书跟安迪
You don't care about those books or Andy.
你根本是想去找贝林汉
You're going to go see bellingham.
怎么可能? 我老是刁难他
I give him a hard-on.
我还告诉他 叫他去死
I'll talk to him, throw him off the track.
文化古物
Zuni fetish.
嗯
Hmm.
他们利用终场前的两分钟
They use their second timeout.
我从来没看过强尼
I've never seen Johnny
那么有活力的防卫动作
so enraged by a defensive play.
现在他正在跟裁判争论中
He's arguing at the scorer's table.
他们说是技术性犯规
They call a technical on Scott!
"燃烧吧 光芒"
"Grow, o light.
"来吧 光芒"
"Come forth, o light.
"升起吧 光芒"
"Rise, o light.
"传递吧 光芒"
"Ascend, o light.
"在他的面前 把黑暗抹去"
"O darkness, remove thyself from before him.
"睁开他的眼睛"
"Open his eyes.
那浑球又在念咒语
That bastard can read that scroll.
"苏醒吧"
"Open, tat.
"苏醒吧"
"Open, nap.
"睁开他的眼睛"
"Open his eyes.
"在他的面前 把黑暗抹去"
"O darkness, remove thyself from before him.
"睁开他的眼睛"
"Open his eyes.
"食影者"
"The eater of shadows,
"食魂者"
"the eater of souls,
"睁开他的眼睛"
"open his eyes.
"苏醒吧"
"Open, tat.
"苏醒吧"
"Open, nap.
电影精选列表