我如自然 自然如我
I am one with nature and nature is one with me.
我很满足 因为我即是一切
I am enough because I am everything.
我很满足 因为我
I am enough because I am...
即是一切
I'm everything.
一切
Everything...
一切
Everything...
我如自然 自然如我
I am one with nature and nature is one with me.
我如自然 自然如我
I am one with nature and nature is one with me.
保持专注
Stay focused...
深呼吸
Breathe...
放箭
release.
该死
Damn it!
不 没关系 这很好
No, it's okay. You know it's good. You
你就差一点了 再用点力 好吗 -好
you are very close. Strengthen, okay? - Okay.
好 放松 别紧张
Okay, take it off. Relax.
我如自然
I am one with nature.
没关系 不要…… -有关系
It's fine. Okay, let's not... - It's not... fine
有关系 万一我射不中兔子呢
It's not fine. What if I can't shoot the rabbit?
万一我 万一箱子不把我们换回来呢
And what if I, what if, what if the Box never switches us
万一我们无法离开这里呢
back and what if we we got stuck here.
我没准备好 -听着 我们再给你一次机会
I'm not prepared. - Listen, let give you one more chance
好的 -好的 你必须按我说的做
then. - Okay. - Okay and you have to do everything exactly
不要有一丝犹豫 好吗 -好的
as I tell you without hesitation. Okay? - Okay.
跟着我说
Repeat after me.
去他妈的
Fuck it.
去他妈的
Fuck it?
去他妈的 -去他妈的
Fuck it. - Fuck it?
不 去他妈的
No, Fuck it.
去他妈的 -去他妈的
Fuck it. - Ju-, fuck it. - Fuck it. -Fuck it. Fuck it.
去他妈的 -去他妈的
Fuck it. -Fuck it. -Fuck it. - Fuck it. -Fuck it. -Fuck it.
就这样 -去他妈的
That's you. - Fuck it.
我射中兔兔了 -你做到了
I shot the rabbit. - You did it.
我杀死兔兔了 -你杀死兔兔了
I killed the rabbit. - You killed the rabbit. - I killed the-
对不起 兔兔
I'm sorry, bunny.
嘿 你没事吧 亲爱的
Hey, are you okay cheri?
嗯
Yeah.
嗯是什么意思
Yow, what is this, yeah?
你今天做的很棒 你找到了我的衣服
You did so good today. You found my clothes,
找到了我的背包
you found my backpack,
你找到了这顶超赞的露营帐篷
you found this amazing glamping tent from the pomp prints
现在我们有庇护所了 嘿 这非常好
and now we have shelter. Hey, it's very good.
我还杀了只兔兔
And I killed a bunny.
我们只是用兔子果腹
We just used the bunny to and now we
现在我们有烤兔 一旦这些事情完成
have bunny barbecue and then as soon as it's done, the
魔法箱就会很高兴 然后让我们回家
Magic Box will be so happy and will let us go home. Huh.
这些是谁提供的 丽莉和大自然 干得好
Who provides? Lily and nature. Good job. It's good.
我想你说的对 我今天做得很好
I guess you're right. I did pretty good today.
嘿 不 你不能说很好 应该说超级棒
Hey, no. You did not do good. You did fantastic.
我很自豪 我感觉
I am so proud, I feel like I could explode
我膨胀的要爆♥炸♥了
to a million thousand mayonnaise.
你是怎么回事
What are you?
我是说 你怎么会变成这样子
I mean, how did you happen? I mean,
我想是因为我的家庭
My... family, I guess.
他们是在马戏团吗 或外太空
Oh, they like, in the circus? or outer space?
太空马戏团
Space circus?
对
Oui.
不 这事没什么意思
No. It's not much as interesting.
我爸爸是搞金融的 我们赚了很多钱
My papa is in finance. We made a lots of money.
我妈妈一直持家
And my mom always did home and made
做羊角面包和马卡龙 -听起来很棒
croissants and macarons. - It sounds amazing.
不 算不上好
No. Not really
为什么
Why?
因为我爸爸工作时间很长
because my father worked very long hours
忙于赚钱
to make the money because
因为他总是担心付账单的问题
he was always worried about paying the bills
他很专注 压力很大
He's very focused, stress, stress, stress, and so
所以他回家后 会揪着自己的头发
he would come home and he would want to rip his hair out
然后冲我们大吼大叫 “啊
and then they would yell at us and be like, "Whaah I'm
我做这些都是为了你们”
doing this for you"
所以……
so...
那太糟了
That sucks
这就是生活
C'est la vie
你妈妈呢
What about your mom?
额 因为这个情况
Uh, well, because of that, uh...
我妈妈会吃药
my momma would uh, would take pills and uh...
因为她害怕他会离开 所以她想
because she was afraid he would leave so she wanted to
确保她不会难过和失眠 最后
make sure that she was happy and sleepy and eventually
这让她发生了改变 变得空虚
it just changed her into something... else. Something... empty.
太糟心了 -不不 这就是生活
That's terrible -No, no's, c'est la vie.
不 这不是生活
No, not c'est la vie.
你知道 他们很努力
You know, they've tried so hard
才拥有这完美的生活
to have this, perfect life and they tried
付出了很大努力 却以厌恶告终
so hard to have it and then they ended up hating it.
厌恶对方 厌恶自己
Hating each other and hating themselves and
非常厌恶 有时候
so much hate and, you know, sometimes I
我甚至觉得他们厌恶我
even thought they hated me because I
因为我不想愁眉苦脸 而他们在愁眉苦脸 所以……
did not want to be unhappy and they were so unhappy. So...
我14岁时决定离家出走 说走咱就走
at 14, I decided to, well, le finite. I'm going whoosh.
到其他地方生活 嗯
Moving and living later. Hmm.
14岁时 -对
At 14... - Right.
你孤身一人离开
You were out there by yourself?
不 我不是孤身一人 我有山羊 大树
No, I was not alone. I had, I had my mountain goats and trees
流水 还有…… 哦
and the water and uh... Oh.
这是我最喜欢的风景 等不及要给你看看 来
This is my favorite part. I cannot wait to show you. Come.
我们要看什么
What are we looking?
看这个
Look at this.
你有这么多朋友
How could you be lonely when
又怎么会孤独呢
you have so many friends? Hmm.
所以我喜欢生活在大自然中
That's what I love about being in nature.
平静祥和 没有厌恶 让我开心
It's calm and peaceful. There's no hate. It makes me happy.
我想给宝宝更多东西 比我童年时还多
See, I want more of that, for him, than I had in my childhood.
我明白
I understand.
我的背好不舒服
Ugh, this is so uncomfortable for my back.
是吗 你应该去休息一下 -是
Right? you should get comfortable. - Yeah
晚安 朋友们
Good night my friends.
我不想承认 但你说的没错
I hate to admit it, but you were right.
走进大自然没什么不好
It's not so bad being out of your nature.
我真的很感谢你帮我解决
And I really appreciate you helping me with the
打猎和蘑菇幻觉
hunting and the mushroom tripping and
跟我分享你的故事 这意味着很多
telling me your story, it means a lot. I mean...
原来我睡觉是这个样子
That's what I look like when I sleep, ugh.
天啊 菲利普 我想我们成功了
Oh my God, Philippe, I think we made it.
菲利普
Philippe...
是另一个挑战 啊 好吧
It's another challenge. Ahh. Okay.
尽管你可能从不同的角度看问题
Although you may see things from a different point of view,
但你还没准备好从你孩子的角度看问题
you are still not ready for your child's to view.
提供这些东西只是生活的一小部分
Providing these things is only a small component
因为为人父母需要一种新的方式来享受这一刻
as parenting requires a new way to enjoy the moment.
我想我们能明早再做这个
I guess we can do this in the morning.
早上好 小懒虫 昨晚之后还不错
Good morning, sleepy. It's not bad after last night,
我们可以回小屋了
we can get back to the cabin.
我想去洗个澡 -我还是你
I would love to see a shower. - I'm still you.
对 我们有其他挑战 -你是在享用
Yeah, we have another challenge. - Are you seem to be enjoying
那些蘑菇吗 -嗯 它们是你的美味蘑菇
those mushrooms there? - Mmm-hmm. They're your Gourmet mushrooms.
我在你背包里找到的
I found it next to your backpack.
它们尝起来不算美味
They don't really taste gourmet,
但我不想你浪费掉它 你还好吗
but I didn't it to pour by yourself. Are you okay?
丽莉 -嗯
Lily, -Nah.
这些是美味的致幻蘑菇
These are gourmet magic mushrooms.
看起来你吃了正常量的十倍 亲爱的
It looks like you ate 10 times the normal amount, my boo.
电影精选列表