Shut up and witness. It's gonna to switch us back in
3 2 1
3, 2, 1.
靠
Shit.
我还是你
I'm still you...
我还是很嗨
and I'm still tripping.
啊
Haaa...
不要紧 这是杀人箱
Never mind, it's a murder box.
是把弓
It's a bow
弓
A bow?
是弓和箭
It's a bow and an arrow.
很好
Good.
现在是怎么回事
What's happening now?
又有张小纸条
It's another little note.
上面说
It says...
你必须提供的基本需求包括
"The basic needs you must provide includes:
水 庇护所 衣服和食物
water, shelter, clothing and food.
如果你只是想交换身体
If what you seek is simply to swap do so
那一切只能靠自己获取
with nothing more than what you've got."
不 不 不
No, no, no
不不不不
no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
纸条说
It said, "This...
这次奇妙的旅程可能是噩梦 可能是美梦
incredible journey can be nightmares or a dream.
如果准备就绪
If you're ready...
就说出“我们一条心”
exclaim, "We are a team"
我们那样做了 我们一条心
We did that. We are a team.
我们让自己陷入了另一个身体交换的挑战
We just locked our self into another body swap challenge
现在我们得
and now we gotta
找到水 庇护所 衣服和食物
find water, shelter, clothing, and food.
等等 我带了衣服
Wait, I brought clothes,
食物和水 对 我小屋里有
food and water. Yeah, I got that at the cabin.
我把这些都装进了
That's what I got in those...
行李箱 我想完全没问题
those suitcases. I think will be totally fine.
对 我会没事的 你真是幸运
Yeah, I'll be fine. You, are so lucky.
有我陪着你
That you have me.
我们怎么在这里找到食物啊
How are we gonna to find food out of here?
打猎和冒险的时间到了
This is time for hunting and adventure.
我帅到爆表的朋友
My very handsome friend.
嘘
Shhh...
规则一 打猎的时候
Rule Number 1. When you go hunting...
一定要非常
is to be very...
非常安静
very quiet.
什么声音
Oh, what was that?
我看到些东西
I saw something
我觉得我们被跟踪了
I think we're being stalked.
不 丽莉
No, Lily,
我们才是做跟踪的人
We are the ones that are stalking.
不 我觉得可能是狼
No, I think it might be wolves.
或者河马 对 不 我觉得可能是猛禽
Or a hippo. Yeah, No, I think it might be raptors.
我觉得可能是猛禽
I think it might be raptors.
嘘
Shh..
你的旅行很糟糕
You are having a bad trip.
这一切都会过去的
This too, shall pass.
什么声音
What was that?
啊
Huh?
晚餐时间到 宝贝
Dinner time, baby
现在是猎兔季节 贱♥货♥
It's rabbit season, bitch.
啊
Huh.
哇
Whaaaaah.
他们抓到你了
They been gotcha.
对不起 丽莉
I am so sorry, Lily,
我以前从没这么逊过
that is never happened to me before. I...
哦 不
Ah, Oh no.
啊
Ah
我上半身没有力气
Ah, I have no upper body strength.
噢
Ooh...
他们抓到你了
They've been gotcha.
我不知道该怎么办 这办法行不通
I don't know what to do? I cannot haunt this way.
天啊
Oh my God.
菲利普
Philippe?
怎么了
What's wrong?
什么
What?
怎么了 -我渴了 你能给我点水吗
What's wrong? - I'm thirsty. Can you give me some water?
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
我需要水
Ohh.. I need water.
好的 好的
Okay, okay
你需要水
You need water.
好 你等一下
Okay. one moment
菲利普
Philippe?
兔子在这儿
啊
Ha?
太好了 射死它 这样我们就能回家了
Oh good, good. Just shoot it. So we can go home.
你的身体有力气
Your body has the strength.
但怎么做
But how?
用弓
The bow,
拿根箭 你个笨蛋
take an arrow, you knock head.
拉弓 射箭
You pull it, you let it go.
拉弓射箭 好的 拉弓
Just pull, let it go. Okay. Just pull...
射箭 好的
and let it go... okay.
啊
Aww.
好痛哦
That really hurts.
兔兔也跑了
And now the rabbit is gone.
因为我不知道自己在做什么
Because, I don't know what I'm doing.
我可能会成为最糟糕的家长
I may gonna be the worst parent ever.
丽莉 没关系的 好吗
Lily, It's fine, okay?
没事的 我们只需……
Everything is okay. We just need to...
为什么我的胃里有只怪物
Why is there a monster in my stomach?
那不是怪物 蠢货 那是我们的儿子
It's not a monster idiot, it's our son.
我们的儿子
Our son?
我们的儿子
Our son.
嗨 小菲利普
Hi Baby Philippe,
嘿 小菲利普 你好吗
Hey, Baby Philippe... how are you?
你感觉怎么样 小家伙
What are you feeling a little fish my friend?
哦 非常好 很强壮
Ow. ooh. That's very good, very strong.
我的母性一下子迸发出来
My motherly instincts have just kicked in.
丽莉 过来
Lily, come here? Come here.
天空还在晃动
The sky is moving.
过来
Come here.
好的
Okay.
蹲下 蹲下
Get down. Down.
怎么了 亲爱的
What's wrong, cheri?
我们交换了身体 我拉不了弓 因为我
We, we, we switched bodies and I couldn't blow because I'm not
没有准备好 我现在还很嗨 我好害怕
prepared and I'm still tripping balls and it scared...
害怕是正常的 丽莉 没事的
It's okay to be scared, Lily. It's okay, okay?
但你知道你在做什么吗 你做的很好 听着
but you know what's you're doing? a very good job. Listen, everything that
你需要的一切 都在这里 好吗 全部都在这儿
you need, you have right here. Okay, and anything you need?
最重要的是 我会帮你 我们一家三口一起努力
On top of that. I will help you with, the three of us together.
好吗
Okay?
怎么回事 你变了个人似的
What's going on? Yeah, that's so different.
我知道 我想是因为我的母性本能
I know, I think it's my motherly instincts.
哦 对 这倒是真的
Oh, yeah, that shit is real.
好的 扶我起来
All right, help me up.
我们去抓到那只兔子 然后回家 -好
We will go get that rabbit and then we will go home. - Yeah
你能让天空不再晃动吗
Can you stop the sky from moving?
我们先解决这个问题 好的 起来
We'll work on that first. Okay. Ally, up, up...
天空
The sky...
只是你爱的反映
is just a reflection of your love.
它在晃动是因为你的母爱
It is moving because, the love you have as a mother
如此强大 以至于撼动天地
is so powerful that it can move the heavens.
这爱也太多了吧
That's like, so much love.
跟着我说
Repeat after me.
我如自然 自然如我
I am one with nature and nature is one with me.
电影精选列表