You hear me?
你听明白了么
Are you gonna call the police?
你会报♥警♥么
I'll call the police
我们谈完了
when we finish our talk.
我会报♥警♥的
Now,
现在
these animals took everything from us.
这些禽兽不如的家伙夺走了我们的一切
And we need to make sense...
我们要保持...
It was you. You did all of this.
是你 这都是你干的
What do you think you know,
你觉得自己知道什么
big man?
小伙子?
Because I know a lot of things.
这些事我都很清楚
That's the case with being a grownup.
成年人就是这样
You have to make decisions.
你必须做出决定
Decisions like what's best for the family.
决定怎么样对我们这个家最好
Who's being helpful.
谁有用
Who's a liability.
谁是累赘
You know what that word means, Nicky?
你应该知道累赘这个词的意思吧 尼基
You see, these men
你看这些人
killed your mom.
杀了你的妈妈
And then they came back.
然后他们回来
Tie up loose ends, so to speak.
可以说是 杀人灭口吧
He killed your aunt maggie.
他杀了你的阿姨玛格丽特
Stabbed your uncle Mitch.
捅死了你的叔叔米奇
As if that weren't bad enough,
好像他们还没杀够
then he killed you.
他杀了你
Right here in the kitchen.
在厨房♥里杀了你
Then I shot him.
然后我开枪杀了他
Oh, he cut me a few times.
他也捅了我几刀
Maybe here.
也许这儿
Here.
这儿
Nothing too life-threatening.
反正是没什么生命危险的伤
"Officer,
警官
I did everything I could to save my boy.
我竭尽全力想要救下我的孩子
"His injuries were just too great.
但他深受重伤
"Well,
唉
"he's with his mama now.
他现在和他妈妈在一起了
"He's the littlest angel in heaven."
他成了天堂里的小天使
That's you.
那就是你
Little angel.
小天使
Or...
或者
...we call the police together.
我们一起打电♥话♥报♥警♥
We tell them how these men killed our family.
告诉他们 这些人杀了我们的家人
How we feel lucky to be alive.
能活下来真是幸运
You ever heard of Aruba, Nicky?
尼基 你去过阿鲁巴岛么
We'll tell the papers
我们会申请
we don't want that insurance money,
不要那些保险赔款
but we're gonna use it to rebuild our lives.
但我们要用这些钱重建我们的生活
Our lives
我们会去
far away
一个很远的地方生活
from the memory of this place.
我们会淡忘这里
And then we get on a plane and go to Aruba.
我们坐上飞机 去阿鲁巴岛
And we buy a big house on the beach.
在岛上买♥♥个大房♥子
And we start over.
重新开始
So, big man,
所以 小伙子
my big grown man,
我的大小伙子
you've got a big decision to make.
你要做出这样的重大决定了
Take your time.
好好想想吧
It's sunday.
今天是周日
Sunday in Suburbicon.
比肯镇的周日
We've got all the time in the world.
我们有的是时间
Thank you. Of course, ma'am.
谢谢 没事的 女士
One policeman got his head busted open.
一位警♥察♥被打的头破血流
And a fire truck hit and killed a man down on Lafayette street.
一辆救火车在拉法叶街发生车祸 一人身亡
And three or four others ended up in the hospital.
另外三位还是四位伤员送往了医院
And Rose Lodge! This...
还有萝丝·洛奇 唉
None of this ever happened before the Mayers moved here.
迈尔斯一家搬到这之前从没出过这样的事
This is a peaceful town. Have you heard any rumors about the Mayers?
这是一个平静的小镇 你有没有听说过什么关于迈尔斯一家的谣言?
Oh, dozens and dozens of rumors.
听过很多很多谣言
Oh, that he was being paid by the NAACP.
听说全国有色人种协进会给他们提供财力支持
That the reds were behind it, that the jews were behind it,
可能背后有共♥党♥分子操纵他们 可能有犹太人插手
that this group and that group were behind it.
形形色♥色♥的组织给他们撑腰
There were all kinds of rumors.
有各种各样的谣言
I guess some of them were being spread deliberately. Some were just the result of hysteria.
我觉得有些谣言是故意传的 有些只是人们大惊小怪罢了
I don't feel that they should be oppressed.
我不是觉得应该压♥迫♥他们
But I moved here.
但我搬到这里
One of the main reasons
一个主要原因
was because it was a white community.
就是这是一个完全由白人组成的社区
And that......The story of Gerald Mccloy
发生在杰拉尔德·麦克洛伊
and the strange thing that happened to that little boy.
这位小男孩 身上的奇怪故事
They say it all started when Gerald was two.
他们说这一切都开始于杰拉尔德两岁的时候
That's the age kids start talking. Least most of them do.
二岁的孩子差不多刚刚学会说话 至少他们中的大部分都是这样的
Well, when he started talking, you know what he said?
当他开始说话的时候 你知道他说了什么吗
He didn't talk words. He went, "boing, boing,"
他说出来的不是词语 而是
instead.
哔哔
电影精选列表