Now face front again.
脸再朝前一次
Keep it shut, please!
嘴闭紧
Well?
怎么样
No.
没有
Ma'am?
女士
Come on, dear. You're not picking out wallpaper.
快点说话啊 女士 你这又不是在挑墙纸
No.
没有
They're not there.
这些不是我们要找的人
I just wanted to be sure.
我只是想看仔细点
Okay, then. That's it.
那行吧 就这样
Turn that goddamn light off, lou! What are you thinking?
把灯关掉 路易斯 你在想什么呢
What are you doing in here? Nicky! What is he doing in here?
你在这干什么 尼基 他怎么进来了
I'm sorry. Lou, take him out and keep him out, will you, please?
抱歉 路易斯 把这孩子带出去 别让他进来
Sorry about that.
抱歉
Let's go!
我们出去吧
Dad?
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸
You folks sure?
你们确定么
I'm sure.
我确定
Yes.
我也是
All right, then.
那好吧
Let's go. No winners tonight.
走吧 那就没办法咯
Sorry, boys.
抱歉 各位
Mrs. Najarian sent some flowers. She's a fine woman.
纳吉利安女士送了一些花来 - 她是个好人
We owe the Najarians a dinner. And the Stouts also.
我们应该请纳吉利安一家吃个饭 还有司陶特一家
Well, not on the same night. Uh, herb and thayer don't get along.
不能叫他们一起来 他们两家相处不太愉快
Oh. Well, just let me know when you think it's proper to start entertaining.
你觉得什么时候我们能恢复正常生活了就告诉我一声
I was just rereading some of that book you gave me?
我最近又重读了一些你给我的书
Life races?
《生活如比赛》
Yeah, doctor...
作者是...
Evan maslansky. Right.
伊万·马斯兰斯基博士 - 是的
You know how he says that life is a series of races,
你应该知道他书里说 生活就像一场场比赛
and you have to triumph over each one before you proceed to the next?
你赢下这场比赛 然后继续下一段生活
Evan says that when you find a hurdle in one of your liferaces,
作者还说如果你在比赛中遇到困难
you can either remove it or choose another life race.
要么解决困难 要么换一场比赛
Well, I just think we're being tested, Gardner.
加德纳 也许我们这是在接受生活的考验呢
Maybe, Margaret.
也许吧 玛格丽特
Rose's accident, that was a hurdle. - It was. And we chose another race.
萝丝的不幸 这就是我们面对的困难 是的 我们选择换一场比赛
And when you lost your life savings, that was another hurdle. Hmm.
如果你积蓄都花光了 就又是新的困难了 是啊
And we'll triumph over this one as well.
我们也可以解决这个困难
Because you're strong, Gardner. And so is Nicky.
你很坚强 加德纳 尼基也一样
And we're gonna get through this together, aren't we, Nicky?
我们能一起挺过去的 对么 尼基
How you feeling, son?
你感觉如何 儿子
Fine.
好吧
It's been a rough day.
今天真不容易
Dad?
爸爸
How come you said it wasn't them?
你怎么能说那人不是他
Wasn't who?
你说谁
The robbers
就是那些歹徒
who killed mom.
害死了妈妈的歹徒
Nicky, did you see the line-up?
尼基 你看到了那些排队的人么
I saw... Because that certainly was not the robbers.
我看到... 那些肯定不是我们要找的歹徒
It certainly was not.
绝对不是
But I thought... Young man, I want you to understand something.
我觉得.. 孩子 我想让你明白一些事
People walk into my office every day,
人们每天走进我的办公室
say they've met me, I don't remember them at all.
声称他们见过我 但我从来都不记得他们
Or sometimes I see people that I think I know, and then,
有些时候 我看到一些人 以为我认识他们
later, they tell me that we've never met.
然而他们却说并没有见过我
Maybe they look like someone else. Maybe they talk like someone else.
也许他们长得像某人 他们的说话方式像某人
Maybe they're even related.
可能这两人是有联♥系♥的
But, dad, I saw. No, no, my point... my point
爸爸 我看见了 我的意思是
is that it's a very tricky business this who you know and who you don't know.
你到底认不认识一个人 这是说不清楚的
And I'm telling you
我告诉你
that I got a good look at those clowns,
我仔细的看过了
and I've never seen them before.
他们不是我们要找的人
Uncle Mitch promised that... - Uncle Mitch doesn't matter.
米奇叔叔说 米奇叔叔不重要
Uncle Mitch is a buffoon.
米奇叔叔就是个蠢蛋
Now, this is a family matter, and I don't want you talking to uncle Mitch about it.
这是我们自家的事 你不要跟米奇叔叔说
Is that understood?
明白了么
Yes, sir.
明白了
It's a terrible, terrible tragedy.
这的确是一场悲剧
It's a torment to me, father.
神父 这对我来说是折磨
I feel like it's not a good environment for the child,
我觉得我那信圣公会教的姐夫家
my episcopalian brother-in-law.
不适合孩子健康成长
Your sister's there.
你的妹妹也和孩子在一起呢
Margaret's a good woman, but she's very scattered.
玛格丽特是个好人 但是她不太靠谱
It's eating at me.
我很在意这个
It ain't right.
这样不太好
Who is gonna replace Rose?
谁能替代萝丝在孩子心目中的地位呢
I don't know. I mean, listening to you, I... I just don't know.
我不知道 我的意思是 听你说了这些 我还是不太明白
And your brother-in-law, it doesn't matter who he is.
你的姐夫 不管他信什么教
He is the father of the boy.
他可是孩子的父亲啊
Let me ask you,
我问你
Has the child complained?
那孩子有抱怨过么
It's a damn travesty.
简直太嘲讽了
Rose was the heart of that family.
萝丝就是一家人的主心骨
And now,
现在
there's no heart there for the child.
对孩子来说 这主心骨已经不复存在了
The mother's gone, god bless her.
母亲离开了 上帝保佑她
You're not gonna be the mother.
你也不能替代他的母亲啊
You're a good man,
你是个好人
but you're a bachelor.
但你现在是个光棍
Has the child complained?
那孩子有抱怨过么
No.
没有
Go home, Mitch.
回家去吧 米奇
And god bless you.
上帝保佑你
God bless you.
上帝保佑你
No!
不
No.
不
Please.
啊
Angel?
小宝贝?
Andy, honey, you come inside.
安迪 亲爱的 快进来
I'm just catching bugs.
我在捉虫
You come in and do your homework. Mom!
快进来做作业 妈妈
Andy!
安迪
Yes, ma'am.
好的 女士
You and I are eating alone tonight.
我和你今晚一起吃
Your father has another... I'm not eating anymore.
你的父亲有事... 我不吃东西了
You're not, huh?
你不吃东西了?
I want to move.
我想搬走
Hmm, is that right?
是么
I don't want to be here anymore.
我不想待在这了
Is that right?
是么
Well,
好吧
let me tell you something, Mister. You are a little boy.
小伙子 我来跟你说说 你现在只是个小孩子
And right now, you're a very silly little boy.
而且还是个犯傻的小孩子
And the day that what you want starts counting around here
等哪一天你长大了 你的意见有分量了
is the day that you go to work and earn money
那时候你就可以去工作 挣钱养活家人
for dinners that I can say no to.
那时候你才可以随便拒绝我了
Do you want to go to work tomorrow?
你明天想去工作么
Because I can arrange that.
我可以给你安排工作的
You just say the word, and I'll pick up the telephone
你同意的话 我拿起电♥话♥
and tell Mr. Karger to expect Nicholas tomorrow.
叫卡尔格先生明天带你去上班
Oh, shall I do that?
需要我这么做么
No, ma'am.
不用 女士
Well,
那么
I guess I won't hear another word out of you.
我想你应该不会抱怨吃饭的问题了吧
Mr. Egan's office. Can you hold, please?
这里是伊根先生的办公室 您能不能稍等一会
Mr. Egan's office. Uncle Mitch?
这里是伊根先生的办公室 - 米奇叔叔
I beg your pardon? Is uncle Mitch there?
您能再说一遍么 米奇叔叔在么
电影精选列表