Thank you.
谢谢
Hello, ma'am.
你好 女士
Hello.
你好
Right this way.
走这边
It's quite a commotion out there.
外面真是人声鼎沸啊
Yes, I know. Have a seat.
是啊 我知道 请坐吧
Whole town's out there, throwing rocks and garbage. Did you see that?
全镇的人都来了 扔石头 扔垃圾 你看到了么
I saw.
我看到了
All those people, you'd think we're in Mississippi.
那些人估计还以为自己在密西西比州呢
Please, just keep the curtains closed.
请别拉开窗帘
Yeah, that's probably a good idea.
行 可能还是不开为好
Now, what are these accusations...
你对我的那些指控...
Miss o'rory, I tell you, a cup of coffee would be really terrific,
奥罗瑞小姐 如果不是很麻烦的话
if it isn't too much trouble.
我想来一杯咖啡
No trouble. Thank you.
不麻烦 谢谢
Look, I've had a long day. So let's just get right to the point.
我今天挺辛苦的 我直入主题吧
You killed your wife.
你杀了你的妻子
You want to collect. I want a piece of the action.
你想骗保费 我要插一手
I don't want to talk about this for a long time. I'm not gonna negotiate.
我不想跟你一直扯些没用的 我也不打算跟你谈判之类的
I've had a long day.
我今天已经很累的
I'm not gonna hear any denials.
我也不想听你拒绝我
Just tell me, yes or no.
告诉我 行还是不行
What do you want? You want some of the money?
你想怎么样 分一部分钱?
I want all of it.
我全都要了
All of it.
全部都要
Or you go straight to jail, pal.
要么你就直接进监狱了 兄弟
I could walk outside and have six police officers here in no time.
我可以马上走出去 叫六个警♥察♥过来
Here you go.
咖啡来了
Thank you.
谢谢
You don't have any choice.
你无路可走
I'm just gonna sit here and wait for you to figure that out for yourself.
我就坐在这 等你自己想明白现在究竟是什么情况
All right?
可以吧
If we did
如果我们确实
kill my wife,
杀了我的妻子
what makes you think
那你为什么不觉得
I wouldn't kill you, too?
我不能连你一起杀了呢
Mr. Lodge.
洛奇先生
Are you crazy?
你疯了么
Do you think that I'm the only investigator
你以为我是唯一一个能分辨出
that knows how to read a claim for fraud?
骗保案的调查员么
Do you have any idea what happens
如果一位调查员
when an investigator that's working on a claim like this dies?
在调查这么疑点重重的案子的时候突然死了 你知道会发生什么吗
Haven't you fucked with the insurance company enough?
你骗保险公♥司♥骗得还不够多么
Believe me,
相信我
if anything happens to me...
如果我遭遇了什么不测
You're in deep, deep, deep...
你就会陷入很深很深的...
Get away from that car! Get out of there!
离那辆车远点 快走
Help! Help!
救命 救命
Get back away from there!
滚远点
Under the bed!
在床下面
What did you put in the coffee?
你在咖啡里放了什么
Just lye!
就是碱液而已
Just a little bit of lye.
就放了一点碱液
Don't move until I get back.
我回来前别走动
Help, help, help...
救命 救命
Uncle Mitch, you've got to help! They're gonna kill me!
米奇叔叔 你要救救我 他们要杀了我
Nicky! What are you talking about?
尼基 你在说什么呢
They're gonna kill me!
他们要杀了我
You stay right there. I'll...
你留在那 我...
Uncle Mitch? Uncle Mitch!
米奇叔叔 米奇叔叔
Oh, Nicky.
尼基
I put him in his car.
我把他尸体塞他车里了
It's falling apart, maggie.
瞒不住了 玛格丽特
It's over.
结束了
We're gonna have to leave.
我们得离开这儿
Where's Nicky?
尼基在哪
He talked to Mitch.
他打电♥话♥给米奇了
Nicky?
尼基
Honey?
亲爱的
You have to have something to eat.
你得吃点东西
Can't go to bed on an empty stomach.
不能空着肚子就去睡觉
Nicky?
尼基
Well, all right.
那好吧
Suit yourself.
随你的便吧
I'll eat it.
我来吃
Angel!
亲爱的
At least have some milk.
至少喝点牛奶吧
It's not my fault.
那不是我的错
Why would anybody say it was your fault?
谁说是你的错呢
You're not to blame.
我们不怪你
We're gonna go away, Gardner and me.
加德纳跟我 要走了
Have you ever been to Aruba?
你去过阿鲁巴岛么
It's a protectorate.
那是荷兰的
That's Dutch.
受保护领地
There's all kinds of exotic foods.
那里会有异域的食物
And couples golf.
还能一起打高尔夫
Hi.
嗨
Come on, kid.
出来啊 小子
Who the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁
Motherfucker!
他妈的
Die!
去死吧
Come on, Nicky.
出来吧 尼基
Come on, son. Come out of there.
孩子 出来吧
Attaboy. Attaboy.
真是个好孩子
Come on. Come on.
来吧 来吧
It's all over.
都结束了
Go on. Go inside.
来吧 躲进去
Now, you don't make a noise, you understand?
别发出噪音 明白了么
You're a good boy, Nicky. You're gonna be fine.
你是个好孩子 尼基 会没事的
Who loves you like a son?
谁把你当亲儿子一样看待
You do.
是你
Attaboy, Nicky.
好孩子 尼基
Okay, now you...
现在你
You take this.
拿着这个
Okay.
好
You're a good boy.
你是个好孩子
Hello?
你好
You're becoming a liability.
你真是个废物啊
Where you going?
你要去哪啊
Oh, you know,
你懂的
just out for a ride.
就出去骑个车
Surprise for you when you get home.
你回家的时候会有惊喜的
What did you do?
你干了什么
You're gonna pay us that money.
你要把钱付给我们
What did you do? You're gonna pay us that money.
你干了什么 - 你要把钱付给我们
What did you do? You're gonna pay us that money!
你干了什么 - 你要把钱付给我们
Fire Help.
起火了
Help!
救命
Maggie?
玛格丽特
Maggie!
玛格丽特
Maggie?
玛格丽特
Nicky?
尼基
Nicky?
尼基
Give me that.
把枪给我
These people are animals.
这些人禽兽不如
They took everything from us.
他们夺走了我们的一切
They took your
他们杀了你
aunt maggie,
玛格丽特阿姨
Mitch, your mom.
米奇 杀了你的妈妈
I want you to stay away from that colored boy.
我要你远离那个黑人男孩
电影精选列表