Mr. Egan's in a meeting right now. Can I take a message?
伊根先生现在在开会 需要留言么
He's in a meeting, ma'am. Can I take a message?
他现在在开会 需要留言么
Can I wait till he's done meeting?
我能不能在这等着他结束会议
Well, I don't think you want to hold. It may be a while.
我觉得你不想等那么久的 可能开会要一会儿
Who am I speaking to? Can he call me?
请问您是哪位 - 能让他打电♥话♥回来吗
If you give me your number, I'll be happy to leave him a message.
如果你留下电♥话♥ 我会帮你转达的
What's your last name?
您贵姓
May I help you?
有什么事么
Just sit down, lady.- Gentlemen, he is in a meeting!
坐下 女士 - 先生们 他在开会
Same meeting he's been in for the past three days?
还是在开前几天那样的追思会么
Hi, pal.
你好啊 伙计
I'm so sorry, Mr. Lodge. - It's fine, Linda.
抱歉 洛奇先生 - 没事的 琳达
Uh, Bill, maybe we could pick this up some other time.
比尔 我们有空再谈吧
I guess, Gardner. You bet.
好吧 加德纳
These men are doing some work on my house.
这些伙计负责给我的房♥子做些装♥修♥工作
Well, that's nice. Good meeting you.
挺好的 很高兴见到你们
What, are you crazy? You barge in here in the middle of a...
你们疯了么 就这么大摇大摆的...
Shut up!
闭嘴
You think you can fuck us? Is that what you think?
你这是耍我们么 你是想这样么
You think you can fuck us, and that's the end of it?
你觉得你能耍我们么 自以为很行呢
We made a deal. You have to live with it.
我们商量好了的 你得接受这一点
Live with this, you fucking hard-on.
接受我的拳头吧 你这混♥蛋♥
Big shot. Bring your fucking kid to the police station?
你这家伙 把那孩子带到警♥察♥局去了
Mental case!
你这疯子
Take care of that kid.
把那孩子搞定了
I don't care what you do or how you do it.
我不关心你要怎么搞
Either you do it,
要么你搞定
or we do it.
要么我们自己搞定
And that money?
至于钱嘛
Fucking due and payable.
到期了就给我付过来
Big man.
你这家伙
Mental case.
疯子
♪ I wish I was in dixie ♪ hooray! Hooray!
我希望我在迪克西!噢耶
♪ In dixie land I'll take my stand ♪ to live and die in dixie
我生于此地 死于此地
♪ away! Away! ♪ Away down south in dixie!♪
远走他乡 住在南方
You've got to eat a lot to get that fat.
要长那么胖应该要吃很多吧
A lot!
那可是非常多
Soon as he quits, somebody else picks it up and starts beating on it.
他一走 会有个人来接替他 继续敲
All night, all day.
白天敲 晚上也敲
My dad says we don't show 'em nothin'.
我父亲说别理他们就好了
And you don't show 'em you're scared.
别让他们看到你还害怕了
Don't show 'em nothin'.
别理他们
Your brother-in-law on seven.
你舅子来电 按七号♥键接听
Mitch. Gardner, you call me?
米奇 加德纳 你找我么
No.
没有啊
I got the weirdest message. My heart skipped a beat.
我这收到了一条很怪的信息啊 我的心突突的跳
Says, "Mrs. Lodge called." Has your home number on it.
说洛奇先生打电♥话♥来了 上面还附了你家的号♥码
I thought it might've been you.
我还以为是你有事找我
Are you there? - Yeah.
你在听么 我在
My god, I could've dropped dead right there!
我的天 我可能在那就吓死了
"Mrs. Lodge called." Swear to god!
真的 什么“洛奇先生打电♥话♥来了”
That's very strange. Strange? Yeah, strange.
真是奇怪啊 是啊 真奇怪
I should come visit. Come see Nicky.
我要去看看你们 见一下尼基
Mitch...
米奇
Give us a while. Huh?
让我们缓缓吧
It's been hard for us. And I know it's been hard for you, too.
挺煎熬的 我知道对你来说也挺煎熬的
I'm sorry. But no visitors, just for a while. Nicky needs time.
抱歉 但是我们这段时间不希望有访客 尼基需要点时间
Time?
时间
For what, time?
什么时间
Bye, Mitch.
再见 米奇
Just snap 'em together and build a castle!
把他们组合在一起 建造一座城♥堡♥
Or a chair.
或是张凳子
Nicky?
尼基
Your father would like to have a word with you.
你父亲想跟你谈谈
Monkey sticks are fun!
猴子积木很好玩的
Even on rainy days, when you have to stay in.
下雨天的时候 你要待在家里
Yes?
进来
Shut the door, Nicholas.
把门关上 尼古拉斯
Have a seat.
坐下
Nick,
尼基
I've tried to instill in you a certain
我一直想让你守点
discipline.
规矩
Your mother indulged you, I think.
我觉得你的母亲太溺爱你了
And that's fine, up to a certain point.
这其实没什么问题
The cocoon and so forth. That's fine.
她很想保护你 没什么问题
But now we...
但现在我们
We draw the ledger, and we... we see where we are.
我们现在来好好分♥析♥一下 现在是个什么情况
You understand?
明白我说的话么
Yes, sir.
明白 爸爸
I see a little boy who is sullen.
我面前这位小男孩 闷闷不乐
I see a little boy who is frequently withdrawn,
我面前这位小男孩 沉默寡言
in his own little world.
沉浸在自己的世界里
Little boy with no friends.
没有朋友
Doesn't fit in.
不合群
These things are important, Nicholas. We don't laugh off these things.
这些很重要 尼古拉斯 对于这些问题我们不能一笑置之
So
所以
we've been looking into sleepaway school.
我和你阿姨在找一个寄宿学校
A place where young men learn about discipline and fitting in and...
在那里小伙子们会学会遵守纪律 学会合群
The fledgling always wants the nest, Nicholas, but is it good for him?
刚会飞的幼鸟总是对鸟巢恋恋不舍 尼古拉斯 你觉得它这样好么
Is it good for him? Well, we've consulted the experts.
这对他来说好么 我们咨♥询♥了一些专家
I think not.
我觉得不好
I think not.
我觉得不好
So your aunt maggie and I have decided
所以你的阿姨玛格丽特和我决定
that Battle Creek, the academy,
送你去 巴♥特♥尔♥克里克军校
is the best solution.
这是最好的选择
And starting next semester,
下学期送你去
they've made room for a new plebe.
他们会给军校新生腾出位置
I had to pull a few strings to get you in, but...
我找了些关系才得以让你顺利入学
Congratulations.
恭喜你啊
That's $20.
这个要20美元
Well, sir, that wasn't the price on the display.
先生 标价牌上写的可不是20美元
The price went up.
涨价了
To $20?
涨到20美元了?
I believe that's $20 also, isn't it, Margaret?
我觉得这个也要收20美元 对吧 玛格丽特
It's $20.
是20美元
May I ask you a question?
我能问你一个问题么
I think you'll find the prices much better elsewhere.
我觉得你在别的店会有更不错的价格
I imagine that's true.
我也这么认为
Don't worry. We'll put these back!
别担心 我们会把这些放回去的
Have jimmy restock.
让吉米把这些摆回货架上
♪ in the sweet by and by
在不久的将来
♪ we shall meet on that beautiful shore
我们将在这美丽的海岸相遇
♪ in the sweet by and by
在不久的将来
♪ we shall meet on that beautiful shore
我们将在这美丽的海岸相遇
♪ in the sweet by and by♪
在不久的将来,
...And we understood that it was going to be all white.
我们觉得如果这里住的都是白人
We were very happy to buy a home here.
我们就很愿意在这里定居
Do you think a negro family moving here will affect the community as a whole?
你觉得一户黑人家庭会影响到整个社区么
Definitely. In what way?
绝对如此 - 此话怎讲
We used to live in Washington, DC, and we saw a very good example of that there.
我们以前住在华盛顿 我在那就遇到了一个这样的情况
The whole trouble with this integration business is
这个种族融合所带来的麻烦在于
that, in the end, it probably will end up with mixing socially.
最后 种族间社会交往也会趋于融合
And you will have...
比如会有
Well, I think their aim is mixed marriages
我觉得他们的目标是种族通婚
and becoming equal with the whites.
黑人白人平等
But the only way they're gonna do that
但他们想要达到这个目标
is by education and by bettering themselves,
是通过教育提升自己
not by pushing in the way they have here.
而不是固守他们原来的样子
Soon as we get the insurance money,
等我们拿到了那笔保险费
everything will be fine.
一切都会好起来的
电影精选列表