Welcome to Suburbicon, a town of great wonder and excitement.
欢迎来到比肯镇 这是一个奇妙而活跃的小镇
Founded in 1947,
始建于1947年的
Suburbicon was built with the promise of prosperity for all.
比肯镇寄托了人们共同富裕的愿望
And in only 12 short years, it has grown from a few small homes
仅仅12年后 它从几座小屋
to a living, breathing community
发展成为一个生机勃勃的社区
with all the conveniences of the big city
这里的生活像大城市一样方便
without all the noise or the traffic.
但却不会受到噪音和交通堵塞的困扰
And now, with nearly 60,000 residents,
现在这里有近六万名居民
they enjoy their own schools,
配有学校
a fire department,
消防部门
and a police department.
警♥察♥局
There's a shopping mall.
购物中心
A first-rate hospital.
一流的医院
Why, we even have our own choir.
甚至还有自发组织的合唱团
The people of Suburbicon hail from all corners of this great nation.
小镇的居民来自我们伟大祖国的各个地方
A melting pot of diversity from cities as far away as...
这里就像大熔炉 人口富有多样性 就像..
New york!
纽约城那样
And... Ohio!
还像..俄亥俄州
And even... Mississippi!
还像... 密西西比州
The only thing Suburbicon is missing is you.
小镇目前只缺一样东西 那就是您的大驾光临
Isn't it time for your new start?
现在难道不是 您开始崭新生活的最佳时机么
Come home to Suburbicon.
来比肯镇定居吧
Hey there, Tex! I'm twowheelin' it!
嘿 特克斯 我在骑双轮车呢
He got a license for that? - He ain't broke nothin' yet.
哟 你有骑车的驾照么 - 他现在还没撞坏东西呢
Well, give him an hour. He'll break something.
再让他骑一小时 他肯定就会撞坏东西了
Mrs. Pendelton.
彭德尔顿夫人
Watch yourself, Henry. We just took his wheels off.
小心点 亨利 我们才卸下辅助轮不久呢
Say, have you met your neighbor yet?
你有没有拜访一下你的新邻居
No, they just moved in last night, but I'm baking them a custard.
还没呢 他们昨晚搬进来的 我在给他们做蛋挞
Mmm, boy!
不错啊
Hey, fellows. - Sir.
伙计们好 先生好
Here we go. Got all the utilities and a new subscription
这里是公用事业的清单 订购新一♥期♥的
to good housekeeping. Is Mrs. Mayers about?
家政服务 迈尔斯夫人在么
I'm Mrs. Mayers.
我就是迈尔斯夫人
Well, all right!
好啊
Uh, welcome to Suburbicon. Hope you enjoy your stay.
欢迎来到比肯小镇 祝您在这生活愉快
Is that our mail?
那是我家的信么
Oh... Sorry.
噢..抱歉
Have you met your new neighbor?
您有没有拜访一下你的新邻居
You can put that in Andy's room, and that goes in the living room. Thank you.
把那个放到安迪的房♥间 这个放到客厅 谢谢
Calm down!
安静
Hey, come on, I can't hear you! I can't...
安静 我听不到你们 我听不到...
One at a time, one at a time! Right?
一个个说 好么
Chuck! Chuck!
查克 你先说
We don't want 'em here.
我们不想让他们住这
Can I ask who thought this'd be all right?
我想问问在座的各位 谁觉得不介意他们住这的
Well, I think we thought that the community would tolerate them. - Not we. Him!
我认为我们的社区能包容他们一家的 不是我们 是你
You?
你能忍♥?
Quiet down. We've spoken with the city planners,
冷静 我们找小镇负责人谈过了
and the adjacent homes will be supplied fencing to block the view of the Mayers.
迈尔斯家的周围的房♥屋会用来阻挡他们家的视野
And who's gonna pay for that?
那谁来为这开销掏钱呢
We'll pay for it, Jackson. The housing committee.
我们住房♥委员会付钱 杰克逊
'Cause we ain't gonna pay for it.
我们可不会为这掏钱的
You're not gonna pay for it, god damn it!
他妈的 谁说让你付钱了
But there's not much we can do about these folks. - Oh, we can do something about it.
我们拿他们也没什么办法啊 我们能做些什么的
James, read the petition.
詹姆斯 读一下请♥愿♥书
"We defy the supporters of Mr. Mayers to say our fears are groundless.
支持迈尔斯一家留下的人说我们的恐惧是毫无根据的 我们驳斥这种观点
"We favor racial integration,
我们支持种族融合
"but only at such time the negro shows he's ready for it.
但是只有这帮黑鬼准备好了 我们才会开始这么做
"They don't seek to better themselves.
他们不求上进
"This community has come too far
我们的社区已经在错误的道路上
to move backwards.
越走越远了
"We demand our civil rights
我们要求行使我们的权力
"to live where we want and with whom we want,
我们要自己决定要跟谁住在一起
"and, with god's help, we will overcome!"
上帝会帮助我们 我们一定能克服所有的困难
You remember what happened in Baltimore? And Trenton?
你们还记得巴尔的摩 特伦顿发生的事么
That's why people moved here.
这就是为什么人们选择搬到这里
The wolcotts said all our property values will drop.
沃尔科特家的人说我们的房♥产价值会缩水
So even if we wanted to sell, we can't.
就算我们想把房♥子卖♥♥了 也卖♥♥不出去
Oh, for heaven sakes, Rose.
我的天 萝丝
If anybody, it's those wolcotts that bring down property values.
要是房♥产价值缩水 也是这帮沃尔科特家的人搞的鬼
This is a peaceful town.
这是一座平和的小镇
People get crazy over things like this.
出了这种事 人们就沸腾了
Nicky, sweetheart, come here.
尼基 小宝贝 快过来
Honey, that Mayers family's got a little boy your age up there on that porch.
亲爱的 迈尔斯家也有像你这么大的一个小男孩 他在门廊那儿呢
Why don't you hop on over there
你怎么不去那
and take him for baseball?
找他一起去玩棒球呢
Mom, do I have to?
妈妈 我一定要去找他么
Don't look at me.
别看我
Nicky! You take that little colored boy and play him some baseball.
尼基 你去找那黑人小男孩 一起玩棒球
Your mom and I are gonna finish these beans,
你妈妈和我把这些扁豆搞定
and then we'll make you some butter cookies for after.
待会给你做一些黄油饼干
Go on. Go on.
去吧 去吧
I don't want to play baseball.
我不想玩棒球
Hey!
嘿
Hey.
嘿
You play baseball?
你会玩棒球么
Yep.
会
They play out behind the Nazarene church.
他们在那拿撒勒教堂后面玩棒球
We ain't Nazarene.
我们不是拿撒勒派的
We're episcopalian.
我们是圣公会教♥徒♥
All right then.
那好吧
You like baseball? - Yeah.
你喜欢玩棒球么 - 喜欢
You like it?
很喜欢么
The crickets were listening.
蟋蟀听到了
The night was listening to her.
夜空倾听者她的倾诉
Then there was a sound!
突然有一道声音
Only a woodchuck, surely, beating a hollow log.
一只土拨鼠拨弄着一块空心的圆木
No. No, it was Lavinia Nebbs.
不 不 那是拉维妮亚·奈布斯
It was most surely the heart of Lavinia Nebbs.
那绝对是拉维妮亚·奈布斯的心跳声
And she went down the steps, faster, faster, running now down the steps,
她走下楼梯 越走越快 跑下楼梯
Plunging faster and faster, Down, down into the pit of the ravine.
冲的越来越快 冲进峡谷里的一个深坑里
Only a little way.
就差一点了
Across the bridge. Run.
过桥 快跑
Run. Don't turn. Don't look.
快跑 别回头 别看他
If you see him, you'll not be able to move!
看到他你就动不了了
You just run!
跑就行了
Up the path, between the hills, the top of the path, the street.
一条小路 群山之间 小路已尽 那条街道
And even with the light, the fear swirled a...
虽然有亮光 恐惧...
Nicky, you need to get up.
尼基 起床了
There are men in the house.
家里有人来了
Come on. Come on.
快来 快来
They're gonna take what they want and leave.
他们会拿走想要的东西 然后离开
Everything's gonna be fine.
一切都会好起来的
Get the hell out of that chair.
别坐在那张椅子上
Shut up.
闭嘴
Get me a drink.
给我拿杯喝的来
Maggie.
玛格丽特
On a tray.
要用托盘盛过来
Give me a drink on a tray, too.
给我也用托盘盛饮料过来
All right.
好了
Look, can we just get this over with?
我们能不能别在这折腾了
What's the hurry? Got an appointment?
着急什么 跟别人有约么
That's right.
这就对了嘛
Let's quit fucking around and go.
别浪费时间了 开始吧
Come on, lady.
来吧 女士
Just put your arms around my neck.
用手搂着我的脖子
Here we go. I'll do that.
我们走 我来吧
She don't mind.
她不介意我来的
You don't mind, do you, ma'am?
你不介意吧 女士
电影精选列表